[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloating General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: serveimage.jpg (164 KB, 560x796) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
164 KB, 560x796
How to deal with bloating?
everything i eat make my belly like picture related, how to stop it?
>>
Drink a lot of water, lower your sodium, eat fiber
>>
File: 145857998856022.png (247 KB, 510x460) Image search: [Google]
145857998856022.png
247 KB, 510x460
>gay men will be getting pregnant in your lifetime
>>
>>36471546
sodium is near zero, lot of fiber, i drink near 2 liters of water.
isn't this enough?
>>
I usually drink green tea and it does it for me
>>
I pretty much only get bloated from oats
>>
>>36471597
That's fuck all water lad. Drink a liter every two hours.
>>
>>36471707
i'll give it a try.
thanks
>>
Have you considered the possibility that you're just a fat fuck?
>>
>>36471762
But I have visible fat only on my belly
>>
>>36471536
>>36471536
>>36471536

OP if you're anything like me, you're carb sensitive. I was always bloated and tired til I figured out that eating low/no carb made me feel way better.

You should experiment with what foods cause it. Some carb sources can affect you while others might not.

I suggest trying to eat <100g of carb and try foods from the "Low Residue Diet", which is a diet for people who have had surgery or problems like IBS/Chron's disease.

For reference, I can handle things like potatoes, carrots, and apples if they're cooked very soft and have no skin.

I would also see about getting checked for deficiencies like low B12, D, and potassium.

>>36471762
>>36473178

Me eating no carbs = 34" waist
Me eating carbs = ~44" waist
>>
Have the same problem, I m thinking of lowering my carbs intake, but I m afraid I won't gain weight so easily (5'11" 75kg).
>>
File: main.png (391 KB, 796x553) Image search: [Google]
main.png
391 KB, 796x553
>>
>>36471597
>Sodium near zero

I call bullshit. It's damn impossible to get even close to zero sodium. and still have something close to a balanced diet. And even if you did, you'll probably end up with a condition from it.
>>
Bump

I actually have the same issue op.
I think this is carbs related. Just found out about this.
>>
File: 1457369123012.jpg (62 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1457369123012.jpg
62 KB, 600x449
>>36473641
Carb sensitive? Dude everyone bloats from carbs. More carbs = more glycogen and water weight
>>
>>36471536

Do you eat fermented foods?

My first guess would be that your gut is overrun with yeast. The yeast ferments any gluten and sugars you eat - hence the bloating.

To combat this, start taking a probiotic supplement. I recommend Lactobacillus Reuteri as studies have shown it not only improves gut health but drastically increases the testicle size of mice. Get them balls like eggs, mang.

Add yogurt or kimchi or whatever the fuck you want to your diet - the lactobacillus will fight the yeast if you feed it well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.