[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the better canned tuna in own liquid or in some oil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
what is the better canned tuna
in own liquid or in some oil?

how do you guys eat it ?

anyone remember that trick to smoke canned tuna ?
>>
With some oil tastes way better but usually has double the calories.
My suggestion is that if you're cutting get the water one otherwise the one with some oil
>>
>>36468025
this and make sure its canola oil.
>>
>>36468058
in my supermarket i only saw sunflower and oilive oil

also does the smoking trick work if it doesn't contain oil ?
>>
>>36467958
>mix tuna with mayo and basil
>slather on top of bread
>layer on some cheese
>toast that shit in the oven
Shit tastes so good, dill pickle on the side
>>
The daily tuna thread hooray! If you can't figure this shit out yourself just stop lifting. Fucking seriously, we have come to the point that "how to eat pre packaged tuna" is almost a fucking general. Fuck off with the stupid, assburgers bullshit.
>>
>>36468101
i donts know that trick sorry
>>
>>36467958
>>36468025
I hate the taste of it in oil, can only eat the ones on brine, but the salt level is too high

I love eating it like >>36468211 minus the cheese, but the nutritional values of it is shit, so I usually mix it with an egg, some chopped onions and bell peppers, and a little bit of whole wheat flour then make patties and eat it like that, maybe will a small bit of mayo to dip it in sometimes.
>>
Tuna in water just doesn't taste of enough for me.
>>
>>36467958
Salt water if cutting. Anything else if bulking.

Youtube gordon ramsay tuna patties. You'll thank me later.

/fit/ recipes are shit tier. Look up proven recipes from alton brown / heston blumenthal / ramsay and tweak it to make it macro friendly. If you're a fag look up jamie oliver.
>>
>>36468245
thx 4 the advice
>>
>>36467958
I like it in water, I just mix it with beans and salsa.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.