[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gap year, what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Aiyo

My greatest mistake was taking a gap year. I'm 19, can work only 20 hours a week because there's not alot of work in my small town and I start studying in august.

Any suggestions what useful things I can do? I got so much free time and I don't wanna play CS:GO all day

I lift 3 times a week (can't afford more), play piano, work and socialize every 2 days.

TLDR Any useful things to do when you have a gap year and plenty of free time, it's fucking boring
>>
plz help
>>
Get a real job, you'll be in debt soon unless you're a jew
>>
>>36467261
Only afford to lift three times a week? Why don't you join a local gym or something instead of paying drop in fees?
>>
>>36467261
if you know what program you wan to do next year, find coursebooks or texts for it - honestly all the info you need is fairly easy to find and you can make next year better
>>
>>36467836
This. I did similar for an A-level I took.

Managed to learn a years worth in a few months.
>>
>>36467261
>asking for other people to find you a hobby

???

Your life already sounds pretty balanced, just choose what you currently want to focus on and improve in; if you want to get better at cs, play more cs. if you wanna get better at piano, play piano more. if you want more money find a second job, maybe then you can afford to go to the gym more often (although i don't really understand how paying each time 3 times a week would be any less than a monthly membership in the first place)

It's not fucking rocket science.
>>
Learn a foreign language
>>
>>36468142
This. Don't be a retard and do this.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.