[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lost 2 kg in a month of lifting without trying to >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: How-to-Lose-Weight-Top-Higher.jpg (2 MB, 5671x3614) Image search: [Google]
How-to-Lose-Weight-Top-Higher.jpg
2 MB, 5671x3614
>tfw lost 2 kg in a month of lifting without trying to
>tfw lost 2 more in half a month after decided to just cut now and get it over with

Is it really this easy? I eat 2200 to 2400 calories a day.
>>
right yeah

once you're not obese though 2400 will be your tdee.
>>
>>36467133
Calories in calories out
There is no shortcut
Its easy if youre not a pig with 0 self control, yeah
>>
>>36467133
It literally is that easy.
>>
>>36467166
Using a calorie calculator (http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html):

Moderately active and 155 pounds requires 2626 calories to maintain.

I took some bf scan last year which said I had 30% bf. Which means I had approximately 155 pounds of LBM prior to any weightlifting.

Do those calculators give inflated results? Seems to be working well so far. I lift 3x a week, as heavy as I can.
>>
>>36467133

>it's not about calories
>it's not about exercise

>actually, it's easy.

it's photoshop
>>
>>36467133
I lost 8 kg in a month and a half from exercise, weights, cardio, cutting and eating clean. Speed it up fatty
>>
>>36467301
>8kg in a month
>calling people fatty

good projection you got going on there
>>
>>36467301
Loose skin claims another
>>
>>36467301
Nice work.

I'm focused on gaining strength.
Just thought I'd take the newbie option of gaining both strength and losing fat.

It's roughly ten weeks until summer, so I'm aiming to get down roughly ten kg by then.
>>
>>36467168
I really love this meme
Of course it's easy if you're perfect.
It's manageable for everybody, but to say it's easy unless you're perfectly wilful is ridiculous. I lost weight, fat weight, and look good now, I'm pretty strong, my abs are visible, etc.
I managed it, despite liking junk food and occasionally cheating on my diet. But that doesn't mean I'm perfect, and it doesn't mean it's easy. Grow up and don't be a baby about this stuff, everybody's different. Everybody can lose weight but everybody isn't going to lose weight if they think they're useless after cheating once, or after a week of plateaued progress.
>>
>>36467301
Former Fat shit, lost 10kg last month, 5kg this one, been on calorierestriction for 2 months now.
No lose skin right now, but I'm probably blessed with flexible skin. I'm lifting 3-4 times a week and I go swimming 3-4 times as well. I don't swim pretty relaxed, but without a stop and eat around 2k calories a day. The first month, I only ate 1,3-1,5. Went from 131kg-115kg.
>>
>>36467133

>be skinny body type
>after some years weight 93kg
>cant work out for 1 month because of wisdom teeth problems and exams
>weight 86kg
>>
>>36467242
>Seems to be working well so far
good.
TDEE calculators are not greatly accurate, they're a good rule of thumb, but don't worship them.
After a while of sticking to the same caloric intake you will notice that you've stopped losing weight and you will have to adjust accordingly. by that point you can just ignore calculators, they're just a starting off point.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.