[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Test boost thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1458079443654.jpg (305 KB, 1280x1630) Image search: [Google]
1458079443654.jpg
305 KB, 1280x1630
Post some test boosting shit here.
>>
>>36465937
no fap for 7 days
lots of sleep
HIIT cardio
compound movements
sex with a female (not masturbation)
D-vitamine
K2-vitamine
Pomegranate fruits
fats
ashwaganda
nigella sativa
curcumin
ginger

>http://ergo-log.com/testosteroneboosters.html
>>
>>36466766
i love that site
>>
>>36465937
is test boost you look at heavier girls and this boosts your test? i dont really see any biological mechanisms that would cause this
>>
File: Voo6TAV.png (67 KB, 1229x260) Image search: [Google]
Voo6TAV.png
67 KB, 1229x260
>is test boost you look at heavier girls and this boosts your test?

Lol no. The whole "high test" meme comes from steroid users whose drug use causes such an increase in testosterone and associated hormones that they end up super fucking horny 24/7 and wanting to fuck literally anything.

Easily fuckable "chubby" chicks who you wouldn't normally fuck suddenly became total raging boner fuel because you're hormones were going wild and you'd fuck anything. Those type of girls were known as "high test."

Over time shitheads and posers on Reddit and /fit/ came up with historically revisionist alternate meanings for high test (see pic). But those who have been in the scene long enough know what high test originally meant in regards to women.
>>
>>36467179
This girl is fucking perfect brah

Cant stand little skinny girls,they cant stand a good pounding from behind
>>
That website is questionable. It has "studies" linking CLA to fat loss and higher testosterone. According to examine.com "human studies on CLA are very unreliable and the overall effects seen with CLA are not overly potent as well as sometimes contradicting. And has absolutely not effect on test.

Correlation does not equal causation. Keep that in mind when browsing that shit.
>>
>>36465937
can someone explain me the meme that "high test" women are hard to please and you have to have a 9 inch dick to please one?
>>
>>36466766
>nofap for 10 days
>manage somehow
>today broke like a dumbass and watched some russian twerk battles
>balls hurt, but am still going. Pro tip - don't watch russian twerk battles
>>
>>36467439
Your narrative and your picture are both wildly incorrect. The mythology behind the birth of this meme is pretty interesting, though.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.