[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw crave chocolate everyday >tfw no matter how micronutrient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>tfw crave chocolate everyday
>tfw no matter how micronutrient dense the food of my total macros/calories is I still crave it
>tfw no matter how many years ive been counting macros I still crave it
>tfw no matter how many years ive been lifting I still crave it
>tfw no matter how many times I do cardio every week I still crave it
>tfw even if Im doing really well and making progress in gains or in shredding I still crave it

How the fuck can I stop this shit? The macros suck, no matter how many fruits, veggies and similiar types of fats (compared to choc) that I eat I just still want chocolate.

I maintain 15% or so BF fairly easily even with the choc (from the help of lifting/cardio for years) but I could easily be 10% BF if I could stop this one fucking craving.

I NEVER eat take-away food or any other kind of junk, this is my 1 and only fuck up. Pic related.
>>
I don't understand why you don't find things that you can gradually reduce the "chocolate" content in.

such as a coffee/cocoa drink that over time becomes more coffee, less cocoa.

or this recipe:

http://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-ketogenic-raspberry-cream-fat-bombs/

throw in some cocoa powder. reduce over time.

that sort of idea
>>
>>36464991
what do you like about chocolate? cocoa powder is fine to use in recipes, even on a cut.
>>
Eating chocolate like a normal human shouldnt keep you from your goals, just keep your intake at appropriate levels (which is not 0). You make it sound like chocolate is the only thing keeping you at 15%bf though. If thats so, how much fuckin chocolate do you eat every day, like 5-700 cal worth?

Fucks sake man get a grip.
>>
>>36465083
well yes....1 pack of 100g lindt 90% dark choc is bout 500 calories.

if i took that out of my diet i would easily go from 15% to 10%.
>>
>>36465132
Just have a square a day dogg. To curb my sweet/desert craving I just have a tablespoon of chocolate chips with my dinner. Sure I'm adding about 70 calories, but it solves my craving without eating a 300 calorie donut or something as stupid.
>>
>>36464991
That's something to do with your body telling you that you needs something that chocolate provides.

I eat a bar of 40% almost every other day. Life's good when you aren't using math to decide how fit you are
>>
>>36465146
I'm not OP, but I find that if I have even a little bit of sweets it's even worse than having nothing at all. It's sort of like an "all or nothing" dilemma
>>
>>36464991

A moderate amount will fit most diets that allow you to drop to 10% bf.
I'm on keto and nearing 10% bf, and I have this exact stuff occasionally.
Max. 2 squares daily, but I'm not a woman that needs chocolate to self-medicate her mood disorder. I'm guessing from the 15% bf you're not either.
>>
>>36465264
>>36465146
>>36465132
Just eat a square of ghiradelli ed.
they come in neatly packaged little squares.
I've been eating them for a long time for heath gains, plus they're bretty gud.
Dat 72% is the best. Only 60 calories per 2x2 square and full of health benefits.
>>
File: 1450020012208.jpg (570 KB, 1435x1842) Image search: [Google]
1450020012208.jpg
570 KB, 1435x1842
>>
>>36464991
Why not just buy some raw cocoa powder and make your own chocolate
>>
I eat 1200 cal a day and fit a bit of chocolate into my diet occasionally, its not hard
>>
>>36466754
>Craving - Cheap stuff that satisfies your cravings
>Eat this - Food more than double the price of the craved stuff
Sure is easy being healthy and all.
>>
>>36467757
Must be great to be a fuckwit that does not know how to shop
>>
>>36466754

Nice broscience, bro.
>>
>>36464991
Check your vitamins and minerals intake
find something different to substitute the chocolate
even better: realize that chocolate is good as fuck
>>
>>36467772
>yawn

The money I'd spend to eat "cheap" stuff for a week could fund my food budget for a month. The only investments are muh spices, cooking oils and pots and pans. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>36467767
Yes, I don't shop in bulk (trademark term).
>>
>>36464991
You don't appreciate it, you're just stuffing yourself with this. Lindt and local chocolate makers are meant to be enjoyed, like try analyzing the taste. Compare it to other chocolates and expand that there chocolate library. Have you tried the fucking 99% lindt one? It's GOTY.
>>
>>36467819
99% is GOAT
3 squares and I'm done for 2-3 days
(Not op)
>>
>>36467834
Oh, meant GOAT myself. But the part on the golden-looking inner package that says to try it with black coffee is solid advice.
>tfw shilling for lindt for free
>>
>>36467857
>Legit advice
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.