[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is cocaine a good drug for bodybuilding? Just curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Cocaine.jpg (35 KB, 525x351) Image search: [Google]
Cocaine.jpg
35 KB, 525x351
Is cocaine a good drug for bodybuilding? Just curious
>>
Ask zyzz
>>
>>36463239
weeds pretty good for bulking m8
>>
Add small amounts to your preworkout to give it the kick it gave you 2 years ago
>>
>>36463249
But he's dea- oh I get it
>>
File: kingartur.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kingartur.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>36463263
>>
>>36463239

Coke is good for everything if you can fit it into the budget. If you can't, go with amphetamines
>>
No. It's expensive. For that kind of money, you could get much more progress toward your goals:

- eat much better, including tastier healthy foods that make you less likely to cheat
- roid
- take extra time off work to sleep/train
- buy home gym equipment so you will exercise more while you're at home
- save up for emergencies so you are less likely to have your training interrupted if something bad happens
>>
>>36463239
nah, but adderal is
>>
>>36463332

I bet you're a hit at parties
>>
>>36463317
This
>>
>>36463363
I am
>>
>>36463239
Pictures like OP's trigger me. That looks like it would be two grams easily, here in Australia you're looking between $250-$400 for a gram depending on quality and location.
Being a positive person I've started to think the high price of coke may actually be a blessing in disguise; because it's so expensive I'm extremely frugal with my lines and haven't developed a nasty habit.
>Yet.
>>
I only did coke once because I was getting a bunch of it for free, but I really see nothing it has over mdma to be honest.

More expensive, doesn't last as long, have to constantly reup etc etc.
>>
>>36464063
I find that you don't really come down from coke, you're just no longer high. MDMA on the other hand can be pretty awful the next day or two.
There's also something rather cynical about Molly, the fact that it's almost literally love in a pill is a bit depressing.
That said there's definitely room for both in my appetite.
>>
>wasting money that could've been used for protein
>>
>>36465358
I don't get very bad comedowns on either. I don't find it's any worse than confidence in a powder really.

I would maybe do a bump at a house party, but if I'm going to a show I'd rather drop.
>>
File: IMG957469.jpg (112 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG957469.jpg
112 KB, 800x800
>drugs other than caffeine, dmaa, test and marijuana
>making it
Pick one
>>
it fucks with your sleep so no, not at all
>>
>>36464044
40 USD for a gram where im at
>>
>>36465401
I wonder if coincidentally that list contains every drug you do and none you don't.

Are you really going to tell me doing shrooms will fuck your gains? Pot is more likely to fuck your gains than shrooms you goon.
>>
>>36465412
Get a marquis reagent chem testing kit from dancesafe.org and test it. I highly doubt it's pure.
>>
Cocaine is glorious

But so expensive
One night of blow is like a solid couple weeks of a decent steroid cycle
>>
>>36465412
A legit gram or street gram?

Most "grams" are actually .5
>>
>>36465417
A potential change in personality totally can't fuck you. And desu I don't consider shrooms/hallucinogens a drug you do, because you (should) do them so rarely.
>>
>>36465453
Same with M though, you can't really do m too often or it stops working. I do it once every 6 months or so if that.
>>
>>36465430

or bunk police

those kits only test for chemicals most present so it'll still come up right even if it's cut with baking soda, i haven't got any meth or the 2c chemicals in coke yet which is a problem with molly, a different drug.

if you want to get the most out of your coke you need to learn to separate the cut out, figure how much your gram is actually worth, then go back to your dealer and re-negotiate.

>b-but my coke is pure
>the guy said so
>i trust him

unless you're the guy shipping the shit out of Columbia, it's cut.

L2drugs
>>
>>36465468
M? What?
>>
>>36465473
You'll visibly see more than one color if it's cut even with the kits I mentioned. You won't be able to tell what it's cut with though unless it's another drug.
>>
>>36465484
Mdma. The last study I read rated it overall less harmful than pot, booze, or smokes.
>>
>>36465500
Lmfao. Mdma is far worse. Your serotonin levels are going to take nearly a decade to get to normal levels after just a single night of rolling.
Alcohol withdrawals can kill you though so there's that.
>>
>>36465515
Much of that information comes from outdated studies done on monkies. A lot of the post 2010 stuff rates the side effects pretty low all things considered.

"] A 2010 UK study which took into account impairment of cognitive functioning placed MDMA at number 17 out of 20 recreational drugs.[150] In a 2011 survey of 292 clinical experts in Scotland, MDMA ranked 16th in both personal harm and social harm out of 19 common recreational drugs."

I honestly don't know where the truth lies. I don't think dropping every 6 months is very harmful. I haven't noticed any real side effects personally.
>>
>>36463239
>is a mystery powder cut with unknown chemicals down to anywhere from 0 to 15% of its original potency good for your body
Depends on how clean your dealer and his supplier were feeling when they decided what to dilute your product with.
>>
>>36465500
How is that possible? Every kid I know from high school that took M regularly is absolutely fucked. Some have even developed personality disorders, but I don't know if that's related to abuse or just genetic. There's no way M is harmless. Literally every single kid who took it regularly is fucked, I know it's just an anecdote but it was a big thing in high school.
>>
>>36465515
>Your serotonin levels are going to take nearly a decade to get to normal levels after just a single night of rolling
'no'
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.