[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1) Have you had enough fiber today, /fit/? 2) How's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: muh fiber.png (21 KB, 359x338) Image search: [Google]
muh fiber.png
21 KB, 359x338
1) Have you had enough fiber today, /fit/?
2) How's your poop?

>1) Yes, 119% of my RDA apparently.
>2) Haven't pooped today.
>>
>>36461615
Dude I eat so much fiber - the Metamucil alone is over 100%, then I eat a fuck ton of veggies and my poops are still hell.

Avacados, broccoli, beans, 51% whole grain pasta, brown rice, oats.

And the poops are always splashy as fuck.
>>
I sure did
>>
>>36461615
i feel like i just shit out my spine, sweet jesus. feels amazing
>>
>>36462258
those look yummy

OP here
my stomach has been really bad this week.
Wasn't having enough fiber for quite some time. Maybe about 40% of the RDA for a couple of weeks. Ended up having bad aches and diarrhea.

So the past 2 days I've tried to remedy it by having a shit load of fiber, as seen in the pic.
2 full days of coconut flour baked goodies, and bowlfuls of veg-heavy stir fry. End result? Exactly the same type of diarrhea. What the fuck is this shit man? It doesn't even make sense REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36462225
>Eating gluten or foods with phytic acid
>making it
>>
>>36464403
Enough water too? Do you drink diet soft drinks and offset the quantity you have with water too?

Also black beans are great for your gut if that's your issue, are you farty?
>>
>>36464425
No diet soft drinks since a week ago when the problems emerged. Not farty since then.
Plenty of water.

Argh I dunno man. I read that a balance of soluble:insoluble fiber is important. Maybe even with this fiber overload I've got the ratio all wrong. It's just weird that doing a complete 180 has made absolutely no change. Like how some people don't give a shit about what they eat, they say it doesn't affect anything. At times like these I hate that they seem right. REEEEE etc.

I want to avoid beans if I can, I want to be low-carb. Even all the veggies and coconut flour of the past 2 days is pushing my limit. (I have a legit metabolic disorder, I don't do it as a fad)

Maybe kimchi/sauerkraut?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.