[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your favorite cheat day food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image_1071.jpg (56 KB, 517x517) Image search: [Google]
image_1071.jpg
56 KB, 517x517
Post your favorite cheat day food
>>
>>36460539
that's the kinda shit you could eat the whole bag of
>>
>>36460592
I eat like 1/4 on cheat day
>>
>510g
you're fucking asking for those fat gains m8
you want to keep shit like that out of your house at all cost because you can't just not eat it. buying half a kilo of that is like inviting a team of gains goblins
>>
File: planet.webm (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
planet.webm
2 MB, 1920x816
>>36460539
>cheat
>whole day
>>
>>36460539
>not just doing IIFYM
>still thinking certain foods are bad and certain foods are good
>still falling for the 'eat clean' bullshit put out by roiders so people think that that's how they got their physique
Lol
>>
>>36460928

Tell me how i do IIFYM with peanutt butter.
3 small scoops are allready 100g, thats over 600 calories, if i snack on peanutt butter i could finish a 350g jar in less then 10 minutes, now tell me how you fit over 2000 calories into your mascros you retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>36460944
Well obviously you can't gorge on the most calorie dense foods you can think of, but you could have a PBnJ sandwich whenever you want, or fit in 100g of OPs pic every day if you wanted to
The point is you can still eat whatever you want, just not as much as you want
>>
>>36460964
nigga
If It Fits Your Macros...
that catch is it never fucking does
if you can eat only 30g of peanut butter at once and not half a jar
or 200kcal of ice cream and not a whole tub
you're not human
>>
>>36461023
Well my maintenance is 3.2kcal a day so I can eat basically 2k of junk a day and fill my protein with the other 1.2k using eggs and chicken and shit (I don't actually do this, I normally eat like 500-750 of 'empty calories' a day and the rest is tasty calorific shit like chicken with pasta)
Or if you use like 5 scoops of whey a day your diet can literally be entirely junk food kek
Maybe you should try not having the TDEE of a teenage girl :^)
>>
>>36461080
I'd rather not work manual labor and I don't have time for working out more
>>
File: oreo-thins-chocolate-mint-creme.jpg (476 KB, 960x578) Image search: [Google]
oreo-thins-chocolate-mint-creme.jpg
476 KB, 960x578
am entire box still fits my macros. I just go protein heavy for the rest of the day
>>
File: cheatz.jpg (64 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
cheatz.jpg
64 KB, 540x540
Could eat these forever
cookies man they're so good
>>
>>36461282
I've got good news for you m8 - those don't count towards your macros
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.