[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Mance_Rayder_(The_Children).png (203 KB, 334x400) Image search: [Google]
Mance_Rayder_(The_Children).png
203 KB, 334x400
are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

We all know you wanted to do it in some part of your life, and you would gladly do it if you had power, but the power isn't brought by anyone, only you can make it, and you have to do it.

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me.
>>
>>36457680
What if im a lil pussi and enjoy hotness more?
>>
File: 200%comfy.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
200%comfy.png
803 KB, 1100x700
>>36457680
I was like that
but then came winter and we have actual winter here
and boy those warm showers are comfy
not hot, not cold but warm, to then reduce temperature so that it's slightly cold, just slightly
>>
>>36457680
>he fell for the cold shower meme
>>
>>36457680
show us a pic of your cold body

do you have B+A
>>
File: 1458257955859.jpg (54 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1458257955859.jpg
54 KB, 444x444
>>36458035
sounds comfy anon
>>
>>36457680
warm water makes washing my hair a bit easier, so no.
>>
>>36457680
No. I had cold shitty showers for a lot of the last 4 years, they don't make you more manly they just make you less happy about bein clean. Not to mention hot water helps open and cleanse your facial pores you pizza faced fuck.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.