[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, how do I eat more? I'm new to /fit/ in general.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Spaghetti_15818.jpg (411 KB, 811x592) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti_15818.jpg
411 KB, 811x592
/fit/, how do I eat more?

I'm new to /fit/ in general.
>inb4 newfag
And I've read in the sticky that you have to gain more protein, and in general just eat more so you can work it out and sculpt it. As in, eating a regular amount.

No, I'm not gonna sit here and give you a "I eat a lot but my body just goes right through it!" shitfest, I really do need to eat more. I can eat one meal with a few snacks and feel full for the whole day. When I do eat Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, I feel like I'm way to full.

Is the trick just working out while you are a skinny fuck so your body craves more food?

Or am I just missing the fact that this is a gorge thing and I just need to force through food?

Pic semirelated.
>>
you... literally... like..... put the food in your mouth, chew it, and swallow it

fuck i'm envious of you guys who don't want to consume everything in sight
>>
I'm the same as you and yeah you just have to gorge. Bulking for me just involves being full and miserable for months at a time, but it's worth it imo.

Make sure you eat calorie dense foods to make the suffering a bit lighter.
>>
>>36453576
I know how to eat, it's just that it gets to a point where I don't want to eat anymore, even if I haven't eaten enough.

I guess the question is how to make yourself feel the urge to eat more, so that I can at least get a full meal instead of an under proportioned daily intake.
>>
>>36453568
Eat like when you feel way too full. Then start lifting.
>>
>>36453585
Fucking eat even though you don't want to eat. What the fuck?
>>
>>36453585
>>36453596
Just eat even if you don't want to eat you fucking retard. You'll eventually build up your appetite when you get used to it. Right now you don't have an appetite because you eat like a bitch.
>>
Drink calories in the form of protein shakes or change up your food items. ie eat peanut butter rather than cottage cheese.
>>
>>36453585

my god

i want to know what it's like to live with your appetite

i'm basically not satisfied until i'm so full i end up vomiting
>>
>>36453615
Basically imagine a frail looking skinny faggot that a strong gust of wind could blow away.
>>
>>36453632

i used to be that but desu i still had a ravenous appetite

i just made myself puke kek
>>
>>36453615
I see food as a means to survive, but only to survive. The only time I will engorge myself is eating ONLY my favorite foods, which is usually only Spaghetti and Hotdogs.

Other then that, I eat, and when I feel the tiny bit full, it becomes much harder to eat, then that fulfillment last you half the day so you don't even feel like eating lunch.

If you skip lunch but eat ANY snacks, no matter how small it is, you will not feel the need to eat dinner, so you end up just eating a full breakfast, and a can of potato chips, or whatever snack you have.
>>
>>36453585
I know what you mean man even if they don't. I've vomited pasta and oats into the back of my throat so many times I lost count. You just have to force it. It gets a little easier over time.

The weirdest is if you eat after forcing the vom down you can actually feel your stomach stretching sometimes.

I have no idea how fat people do it.
>>
>>36453638
I know what you mean, eating's a chore. The day the invent some sort of instant calorie pill I'm in.

I've actually considered getting soylent, but it seems sketchy.
>>
>>36453585
Slowly build up room by eating a little more every 3 days you sit down to eat. If you eat small amounts regularly your stomach will literally shrink, and being overfull will either make you want to vomit or give wicked fucking heartburn.
Supplementing protein shakes can help, BUT seeing as you get better overall nutrition/absorption from foodstuffs its better to stretch out your stomach. So eat 100 cal more than regular for three (up six) days then up it 100-150 more for the next cycle. Do as much as you're comfortable with then stop at your desired comfortable caloric intake. Which you can calculate your desired fitness level by weight and activity level on a calorie calculator.
Remember, once you stop eating your stomach WILL shrink and you WILL lose your new appetite.
Underlying conditions for low appetite can be anything from depression to thyroid problems so if absolutely nothing works seek out a doctor. Not to worry you or anything, but better safe than sorry.
>>
>>36453638
Dude. Just eat more, and then more. If you feel full, then just eat more. Not even healthy food. Eat a huge stack of pancakes with syrup and cream. Make it like a challenge or contest to do it. Don't think food as HURRRR JEST TO URVIVE. Eat food like and think of food as a challenge to just eat more, it's a fucking game not about your gay little feelings.
>>
>>36453638
>spaghetti and hot dogs

Flip?
>>
>>36453568
puff pastry

if where talking empty calories you can easily get a free 1k from this stuff without even noticing it.
>>
>no appetite after having breakfast + protein shake
>force myself to eat subway everyday for lunch and dinner
>6'1 130 skelly
I hate my life so fucking much.
>>
>>36453701
6'0" and I weigh more than twice what you do and I'm pretty fuckin' fat. We all gotta fight our deficiencies, but really fighting to overcome them is where we gain strength.
>>
>>36453568
>Is the trick just working out while you are a skinny fuck so your body craves more food?

Yeah pretty much. This is coming from a former skinnyfag. I practiced frequent fasting for a pretty good period of my life and more or less trained the hunger out of myself. Now I can stop eating at any point in time and have basically no problem at all getting by.

But once you start lifting on the reg, your body eventually starts to catch up and realize "oh shit, we need food nigga". And believe me, if you pay attention to your body's needs, you'll find yourself nibbling on a carrot or something and suddenly realize, holy shit I could eat a horse right now. And THAT is the point at which you start gorging yourself. Ride the waaaaave buddy
>>
>>36453753
Not former, fellow*
>>
>>36453701
PEANUT BUTTER.

It's every skelly's best friend and closest ally in the bulking battle. 100g is more than 600 calories. Get it and consume it - it won't fill you up all that much and it'll be the perfect fuel for your gains.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.