[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anterior Pelvic tilt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: APT.png (2 MB, 779x2055) Image search: [Google]
APT.png
2 MB, 779x2055
Hey /fit/, do I have APT?

Also, posture general because why not.
>>
god damn you do
>>
>>36448886
Ah shite.

Gwan /fit/, whats your advice? Do 3rd world squats help? I've tried a bit of stretching but that never seemed to help me much
>>
>>36449102
practice putting your feet behind your ears

it'll come in handy, trust me
>>
>>36448859
have you ever deadlifted in your entire life? what have you done to make your back so weak? do you even lift?
>>
>>36448859
OP, start doing flex chin up hangs & deadhangs, and progress to regular chin ups and pull ups. Naturally, you should be doing deadlifts at least 1 day in a week.
>>
Pelvic bridges & stretch hip flexors and quads big time.
>>
>>36449132
>>36449193

I do weighted chins (3x5 at 10kg) and deadlifts (1x5 at 2pl8) at least once each a week. Or did I just take the bait in replying?
>>
>>36448859

I'ts mostly from a weak core, so target that. Try to sit with good posture, tensing your abs.
>>
File: ree.png (213 KB, 309x592) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
213 KB, 309x592
do i have kyphosis?
>>
>>36449282

OP here. I front squat 3x5 1.5pl8 at least twice a week. My gymbro says that must mean I have a strongish core. Is there any other specific exercise I can use to strengthen a core?
>>
>>36449231
This. Bridges and stretch coupled with normal lifting.
>>
>>36449308

A N T W E R P

N

T

W

E

R

P
>>
>>36449313
1.5pl8 isn't a big front squat. I used to 2pl8 and even then my core was underdeveloped as hell and as a result I've got APT. Probably just compensating with other muscles that shouldn't be used for front squat. Aaaaand that's how I got injured. Core work helps loads - SS and general lifting won't cut it.
>>
>>36449308
No, just micropenis
>>
>>36449308
No, you've got lordosis. Kyphosis is hunchback. Although your shoulders are rotated quite far forward - might wanna work on that.
>>
File: Cutorbulk.png (2 MB, 1141x1532) Image search: [Google]
Cutorbulk.png
2 MB, 1141x1532
>>36449370
Great, thanks mate. What core work would you recommend?

>>36449318
>>36449231
Great, I'll look into that. Is that everyday, or just before workouts?

ALSO: Cut or bulk? 78kg 5"11 21male
>>
>>36448859
a tiny bit, i would draw a line showing your pelvis tilt, but i'm too lazy. it isn't that much tho.

http://www.exrx.net/ExInfo/Posture.html
>>
>>36449371
it's a v e r a g e , like a corean gf

>>36449383
how work on?
>>
Is there a difference between APT and lordosis? If so, how do you recognize which one you have?
>>
>>36449581
Don't think so familia
>>
>>36449282
Correct. I have the same as OP + scoliosis and all I do is core-targeted bodyweight.
>>
>>36449424
Cut, definitely, you've put on a bunch of muscle under that, but you're on the verge of just looking fat.
>>
>>36449581

APT is a problem with your pelvis
Lordosis is a problem with your lumbar spine
>>
I have it too but it's even more severe than yours. Nothing seems to work on it.
Although I haven't tried deadlifing. I only do core abdominal workouts and stretch but with no result.
>>
>>36453743
Stomach vacuums?
Ever tried targeting the Rectus Abdominus ?
>>
>>36449308
I wish my girlfriend had your posture, perfect posture for females. good job bra
>>
There's a guide on bb.com somewhere. Has anterior pelvic tilt in the title I think. Guy made a lot of progress. Search for it.
>>
Will the stretches and mobility work in the sticky help with bad posture?
>>
>>36455624
thanks bro. what's perfect posture for a man?
>>
Would getting a standing desk help with posture? Shitposting while standing and keeping a straigth back sounds like it should help.
>>
>>36449308

possibly. can you post another pic viewed from behind?
>>
>>36456036
what would that show, other than my flutes ;)
>>
>>36456118

it can't do any harm to show 'em
>>
File: not a trap.jpg (57 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
not a trap.jpg
57 KB, 480x640
>>36448859
>>36453743

had this problem when I was a teen. Learn to sleep on your back (its good for a variety of reasons anyway) and when you do so lift your knees to your chin and back down again so that you can feel your lower back touch the mattress. Try to maintain this when you fall asleep, but at least try to relax in this position for as long as possible every night. After a year or two my problems were completely gone. I do it every night still, to make sure it doesnt come back, and its just become habit by this point.

pic unrelated.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.