[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a heads-up to all you guys on here saying "All women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: gI5dCyQ.png (684 KB, 1245x1161) Image search: [Google]
gI5dCyQ.png
684 KB, 1245x1161
Just a heads-up to all you guys on here saying "All women dig this," "American women dig that," "Women will only be attracted to this quality in you, stop developing that one," etc etc etc

Like how different men look for different things in women and value some qualities above others (preferring high test, thin, lots of makeup, asian, older, younger, taller, shorter, etc), so do women.

That one faggot who keeps posting "Why bother lifting when it's all about face?" is fucking stupid, please keep lifting. Also, he's probably ugly.

Different women look for different things in potential partners, something that turns one on might turn another off.

For example: I am a 5'4" twink-turbomanlet and it's not uncommon for women to hit on me. There is still a chance for you to find an attractive woman whether you're a manlet or a lanklet or a DYEL or ugly or whatever because if there is a good quality in your appearance or personality then there is a woman out there who is looking for that quality in a man.
>>
>>36445428
Breh we all know this. At least the part of the /fit/ that isn't completely retarded.
>>
>>36445661
I actually think most people here are pretty cool and well balanced. I guess it has something to do with having the impulse for self-improvement.

Anyway, the signal gets a bit drowned out by the idiots, trip-fags and trolly posts.
>>
Most troll posts are just jokes. Weve seen these for years and they hit the noobies insecurities. Its just a rite of way. Some people figure it out sooner than later.
>>
>>36445428
>"Why bother lifting when it's all about face?"

lifting for others, kek. better to be ugly and fit than ugly and ugly.

>Like how different men look for different things in women and value some qualities above others (preferring high test, thin, lots of makeup, asian, older, younger, taller, shorter, etc), so do women.

even women don't know what they want. current gf was never all that attracted to "fit" guys. she never gave it any thought, typically didn't make note of it. first time we're naked and i can see a light bulb switch on, she can't stop touching and caressing. she makes this "embarrassing confession" a few days later and explains this new-found appreciation for me being fit. was a nice feeling tbhfam.
>>
>>36445428
But that isnt really true, women arent really individualists like men.
They have herd mentally and like what other women like, they prefer men other women find attractive
>>
>>36445745
most of the people are just shitposting. I want to believe that the average poster is not pants on head retarded
>>
One of the qualities in a woman that I find important is that she takes care of her body, and I am pretty sure women who takes care of their body prefer men who takes care of their body.
>>
Everybody is unique and grew up and did things differently in a different order and mentally mature at different ages. We're all influenced by very different things based on very different experiences. Everyone is on a different level of spirituality.

Just be as yourself as possible. Eventually you will find the blue eyed ginger who dated Twinks her whole life and all of a sudden found herself attractive to a ripped guy that's not a vain douche.

You guys all live off stereotypes on here. It's obvious who leaves there house and who doesn't.
>>
>>36446758
>You guys all live off stereotypes on here. It's obvious who leaves there house and who doesn't.
But women are driven by emotion not logic and also they have a herd mentally and also all women are attention whores!!!
>>
File: 1424960753112.png (716 KB, 717x536) Image search: [Google]
1424960753112.png
716 KB, 717x536
>>36446801
>implying most western women aren't exactly that
>>
>>36445428

Are girls who are more artsy/bookish and less into fitness usually more into skinnier guys or does that vary as well? I'd imagine it would, right?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.