[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: 1456862751687.jpg (38 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1456862751687.jpg
38 KB, 681x496
New thread. Last one 300+.

I haven't been losing weight because when I get hungry, I fear losing muscle. Should I just embrace the hunger? Is the -500 calories the most I can go below maintenance before I lose muscle?
>>
>>36443093
I'm getting bored with my current routine. I want to change to split routine, but two schools oppose : "pec/triceps day", and "pec/biceps day". Who's right /fit/ ?
>>
File: fat free mass limit explanation.png (228 KB, 1170x918) Image search: [Google]
fat free mass limit explanation.png
228 KB, 1170x918
>>36443093
You can have a deficit of 31.5 calories for each pound of body fat without losing fat free mass.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15615615
>>
>>36443129
I'd say pec/triceps. I've never heard of pecs/biceps.

Besides, I do PPL. So Pecs and tri's are both Push. Makes no sense to do Pecs and Bi's.
>>
>>36443138
people do it to try to maximize effort. That way after they have hit chest, they can maximize effort on biceps because they aren't pre-exhausted like their triceps are.

But yeah, I think it's pretty dumb as well. I've never met any bigguy4u that has ever done that shit. Most of them do PPL or UL.
>>
>>36443138
Here's my logic.

If you do pec/biceps, you can work heavier on your biceps because they're not already tired from bench press and all pecs exercises. Plus, when you do back/triceps, same thing applies, and you also get to work your triceps twice in the week.

But if you do pec/tri, your triceps get obviously more intense training on that day.

So I guess the real question is : intense training on one day, or heavier training on two days ?

I'm confused /fit/...
>>
>>36443093
Embrace the hunger. You won't lose muscle.
>>36443129
I'd go with pec/bicep
>>
>>36443136
So I can have a deficit of 900 calories to not lose fat free mass if I weigh 177lbs and am around 15-20% bf?

That doesn't sound right.

But I don't know what my bf% is. According too calipers it's 12%, but I can eyeball myself and tell that's wrong.
>>
>>36443170
Also, according to online calculators n shiz, I'm at 8-9%.

Which is highly unlikely.
>>
What happened to all the DNP threads? Used to see one every day.
>>
>>36443136
This. I was gunna post the same thing, without that image though.

>>36443170
15-20% is kinda fat imo.
Soo is 12%.

According to calipers I'm 7.5%.
Which was bang on my estimate AND my visualisation of how much and where the fat is situated.

7.5% is still too fat though for me.
Gotta get to about 6% and then re-asses, maybe even 5%.
It shouldn't be too hard because apparently 'one day I may'.
>>
>>36443170
that's an upper limit according to the study. so if you stay below that, you shouldn't worry about losing muscle mass
>>
File: DSC_00623.jpg (571 KB, 2519x2982) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00623.jpg
571 KB, 2519x2982
>>36443220
Well this is what I look like right now. Got no abs because I never worked them before, which may have skewed my estimates.
>>
which dog breed attracts the most pussy while not being beta looking?
>>
>>36443373
if you lower your bf% I will guarantee you that they will appear. Coming from a person who previously though he had no abs, even under the fat
>>
Is foam rolling useless for hypertrophy? What good will it do me?
>>
>>36443473
it will make you more flexible, which will help your form (if you even care about that). Some people also use it to warm up
>>
>>36443194
everyone who bought them died, it's simple senpai
>>
When in the day are you supposed to weigh yourself? Pre-shit pre-breakfast? Post-shit pre-breakfast? Post-shit post-breakfast?
>>
>>36443609
>Post-shit pre-breakfast
>>
I was hoping to get some bronkiad over the counter for an EC stack, but I dont even have caffeine in my diet. What caffeine products do you guys suggest? Just a simple caffeine pill?
>>
>>36443609
Other anon's right, dont eat breakfast and shit if you have to in the morning. I usually dump within an hour after the prior days dinner, so right upon waking is good for me
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 2000x2006) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 2000x2006
>>36443535
Thanks brah, that's good news, actually i read micro tears in muscles occur in the eccentric(stretching) part of the exercise.

I figure more flexibility would help me with being able to go lower on dips etc.

Combined with static stretching at the end of the workout, I think I might get a hell of alot of hypertrophy action
>>
if i'm not exhausted the next day, would ABxABx work?

>ABxABx
>A
Bench
DL
Rows
Arms

>B
OHP
Squats
Lateral raises and rear delt flyes
Abs
>>
File: plateau.jpg (47 KB, 766x443) Image search: [Google]
plateau.jpg
47 KB, 766x443
I feel like I've hit a weight loss plateau. I'm 6"0' and down to 172lbs after a year of weight loss. Currently eating at 1,500, adding in about 200 on days that I run but otherwise not eating back what i burn from working out 5x a week.

I work as a graphic designer so I'm pretty sedentary during the week, barely hitting 8k steps if it's not a running day. according to BMR/TDEE calcs I should be burning 2,250/day and thus cutting at 1,750, but being a fat fuck made me used to being hungry and i've been cutting steeper. Should I increase? decrease? more cardio? less weightlifting? is it time for me to bulk? I'm only at 18-20% BF...
>>
>>36444128
At 6 foot 172 I doubt that you really need to cut more, lest risk becoming a skelly
>>
File: scoobs.jpg (42 KB, 512x477) Image search: [Google]
scoobs.jpg
42 KB, 512x477
>Rotisserie workout

Is it a meme? Am I wasting my time with this?
>>
People on juice inject (or whatever) testosterone because it helps their muscle gains. If I were to eat foods that naturally increase test, would it actually help in the same way?

Obviously even if it helps it would do so to a lower extent than authentic shrink-your-balls test pills, but are natural methods helpful?
>>
>>36443093
I've been in a cut for the past month and I've been eating at least 2 slices of whole wheat bread a day. Should I eliminate these 2 slices and substitute them for something else or are they ok for cutting?
>>
File: creatine.png (13 KB, 160x109) Image search: [Google]
creatine.png
13 KB, 160x109
How much creatine should I be taking in every day? Based on the load & maintenance theory I should be taking 24g/d at 175 lbs? Seems like a lot.
>>
File: Gripper.jpg (260 KB, 1113x1308) Image search: [Google]
Gripper.jpg
260 KB, 1113x1308
Do these things actually improve grip strength for deadlift? Should I just start using mixed grip if it keeps slipping from my grip?
>>
I have never been to a gym, but I want to start lifting.

Some questions:
I already have herniated discs in the lower back area. Is lifting a bad idea in my case?
How do I even start? I don't even know the exercises, proper forms and everything, but I can't afford a personal trainer either.
>>
>>36443373
12 sounds about right in terms of calipers and the images associated with that number.
Pretty sure the universal standard for BF% and what it looks like is too low, because people aren't doing the hydro-whatever to get an accurate grasp of visceral fat.

You'll start getting "decent" abs around 8%.
At 7.5 mine still don't have that crisp outline or look universally good under any lightning.
>>
>>36444426
3-5 grams dont over think, dont load just take it same time everyday. Theres creatine in your meats as well
>>
>>36443093
where can I get a good compression tank top that will hide my puffy nipples? Getting /fit/ didnt really help since my chest got big so cant really hide anymore

europe website or something too pls ordering from US is impossible
>>
>>36444573
>How do I even start?
low, low weight and film yourself
>>
>>36444634
Thanks. I've been taking 4-5g/day for the last week and wasn't sure if I should just keep on keepin' on or load.
>>
>>36444400
>foods that naturally increase test
what do you suggest this would be
>>
Is cycling 15k and then going up a kilometre each session until I can cycle the Nurburgring (23k) and after that upping the resistance each time a good progression for cardio?
>>
How2 recover from EXTREME soreness?

short story had a motorcycle accident so last 1 month and 2 weeks no lifting
now I can finally lift only the upperbody and switched my standfing curls to the ones in that / \ weird thing to not put pressure on my knee and today is the 2nd day(where soreness gets worse) and I cant bend my arms much

the thing between forearm and upperarm is super sore cant barely scratch my nose
>>
>>36445042
Just go faster when you want more resistance. If you want to go further ride slower. Eventually you can maintain the faster speed for longer rides.

What is your goal, how fast do you want to go, racing speeds? If you just want to build endurance and go further with no hurry I'm pretty sure you can ride 23k without much training at all.
l
>>
Hey /fit/

I'm planning to change my routine to split, but I usually practice 4 time a week. Should I do

ABxCDxx
A : Pec/tri
B : legs
C : back/biceps
D : shoulders

Or

ABxCAxx / BCxABxx / CAxBCxx
B : legs/shoulders

?

I also thought doing

ABxCBxx
B : legs/shoulders

since legs and shoulders are the most important zones to me ?

What do you think guys ?
>>
File: avocado.png (951 KB, 744x488) Image search: [Google]
avocado.png
951 KB, 744x488
why does no one talk about extra virgin avocado oil?

Lots of good shit, good flavor, can use it as fucking shampoo if you so desire, and contains omega 3, 6, and 9
>>
is it possible to look leaner if you stop taking creatine?
>>
File: cut.png (70 KB, 1223x537) Image search: [Google]
cut.png
70 KB, 1223x537
I've been on a cut for about 3 months, dropping from 165 to 148. Until recently my LBM was pretty consistent, but it has started dropping and the fat loss is slowing down. This on top of the fact that I've been eating under 1000 cals per day.
I can see my top 4 abs when I flex, but the lower belly fat and ass/thighs are still thick and won't budge. What should I do?
And don't say "eat less" you faggots, from Monday to Friday this week I ate literally a bowl of cereal, 10oz of chicken breast, and a sandwich. ~1000 cals total over the whole week, not per day. So eating less is not the problem.
>>
>>36446651
This could be broscience, but I've heard if you're cutting heavily for awhile your cortisol can spike and make fat hard to lose. I've heard good things about taking 1-2 cheat days to 'reset' and then continue cutting, and apparently the fat comes off easier after that
>>
I wonder if I injured myself seriously today or if this was just a small mishap.

After squatting I put down all plates except for 1pl8 on each side.
Usually I just unrack that and put it to the ground, readjust the rack, then pull it back up and put my bench below it.

I do squats > bench.
I've done this for ages now.

I unrack the bar, let it down like usually, midway when the bar was slightly below my hips and I started bending my knees, both of my wrists made a cringeworthy as fuck noise. Like when you wringe out bubble wrap that came with something.

It didnt hurt at all, but I stopped my workout afterwards.

My wrists feel weird, I can bend them in any direction like there's no problem. But if there's the slightest strain on them, like making a fist, or grabbing a glass of water they hurt a bit.

I'll have to wait till monday before I can go to a doc, but I'm kinda worried.
>>
The length of my workout has gotten out of hand. Here's my routine:

>Tuesday
3x10 OHP/bench (alternate weekly)
3x10 Row
3x10 Squat / 1x10 deadlift (alternate weekly)
>Wednesday
Rest
>Thursday
3x10 Bench/OHP (alternate weekly)
3x10 Row
1x10 Deadlift / 3x10 Squat (alternate weekly)
>Friday
Rest
>Saturday
3x10 OHP/bench (alternate weekly)
3x10 Row
3x10 Squat / 1x10 deadlift (alternate weekly)
>Sunday/Monday
Rest

I rest about 5 minutes between sets; I guess I picked that up from Rippetoe. But on diddly days, my workout lasts an hour and a half start to finish, and on squat days it lasts 2 hours (I have to do a lot more stretching before I can squat, plus the extra sets).

Is the solution just to deload a bit and reduce my rest times to like 3 minutes? If I did, that'd take off about a half hour.
>>
>>36446854
rest as long as you need, no fixed times.

I usually rest 1 1/2 - 2 minutes between warmups and the last warmup to the first real set.
After that I go how I feel. If your breath and pulse are already down and you feel it after 2 minutes, do your next set immediatly.
I take breaks 2-5minutes, depending on how tired I feel. If I take longer than 5 minutes till my breath catches up and I feel like I can lift the next set without failing, then I count that as "too heavy" and dont raise the weights next time, even if I nail all sets without failing a rep.
>>
>>36446902
Thanks, man. I'll try that.
>>
How do I make sure that the bar stays level and on the right path while benching?
>>
Creatine is safe right?
How does it work?
And how do i properly use it?
>>
>Be on SS for 1.5 months with really slow progression, and I'm already laughably
>Fucked up my back a week and a half ago squatting and took a break so I wouldn't fuck it up even more, still practiced form
>Went to gym yesterday and squatted and benched more than I ever have.

Felt good, but what is the meaning of this? It makes me think SS truly is a meme.
>>
>>36447534
meant to say >laughably weak*
>>
I'm doing a upper lower split that's ULxULxx. Would I benefit from another day of upper like ULxULUx, or just stick to what I'm doing. I've been lifting for 6 months if that changes anything.
>>
I've been trying to shed some bodyfat this last week, but late last night and during the day today I had a headache. Also I have felt weaker.

I don't feel hungry most of the time and if I do, it's nothing I can't handle till the next meal. But what could cause one to get a headache like this?
>>
>>36447534
when you're doing babyweights and starting from zero or some other low weight, it's very likely you're doing far less than you could/should

also deconditioning is a thing

and maybe you lifted with proper form after you fucked your shit up
>>
>>36446953
Increase your stability. Do some Dumbbell Bench Presses and stabilizing a Barbell will be easy.
>>
>>36446719
Sounds like you sprained them. Wait a few days and see how theyre feeling.
>>
Once i finish my cut i kinda want to start biking around with bike shorts and no shirt

Will this make me look like a douche? Its like 50 percent a comfort thing i swear!
>>
File: WIN_20160319_14_20_47_Pro.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160319_14_20_47_Pro.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
How does one deal with assymetry? I know it's supposed to be normal on novice lifters but I think it's pretty noticeable. I focus on pulling equally from both sides but it might be cause I've got fucked up shoulders. Should I start doing pulls with only the left side?
>>
a lot of the time i buy 650g of chicken breast after the gym and go home and eat it all in one sitting. i basically get my daily protein from that one meal. is consuming this much protein (199g) in one go an issue? or does the body not give a shit
>>
File: asd.jpg (218 KB, 1620x239) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
218 KB, 1620x239
I'm a weak fuck who started SL one month ago.
6'1'' ad 180. eating 3k a day
My goal is to be able to do calisthenics/bodyweight only. I like them, I like that they would enhance my agility, stamina and control over my body and I like the body they produce.

Now, after a month of SL I've started to stall on bench, ohp, rows (I did increase the weight today though) and squat (I'm optimistic about this as well, worked on form a couple of times...I was just unlucky that my foot started hurting and I couldn't do it anymore.

I assume it is because I haven't hit the form quite perfectly so I'm working on it (I admit I may not have gone down to my chest every rep on the bench press).
The little change in aesthetics I saw was in my pecs, abs (did some ab work) and arms.
I was thinking about putting bench press on the backburner for a bit and work on inclined barbell or dumbbells: I noticed that my pecs are kind of down-facing and I want to develop the upper part as well. Also I've noticed that bench press doesnt really engage my pecs, they never feel tired, while my triceps are on fire and rock hard after doing bench.
Only other things that are worth mentioning are: squats are smith machine, I know fuck you, no rack in my gym and they dont let us do normal ones, OHP is seated for same reason. I love deadlifts, been taking my time, I need to work on my back/hips flexibility. doing hip hinge with a stick.
Also doing Starting Stretching + a couple of others, thinking about getting a foam roller, thoughts?

Considering my intermediate goal is kind of in-between ottermode and actual strength, how long should I stick to SL?
When should I start cutting for the summer?
And what should I do next.. PPL? or just start doing bodyweight?
>>
File: julia8.jpg (132 KB, 737x960) Image search: [Google]
julia8.jpg
132 KB, 737x960
I just ran/slow jogged a mile in 13:32 minutes. I need to boost myself to get to 1.5 miles in under seventeen minutes in the next few weeks. Any running tips / routines to recommend.
>>
How long does it take to see weight loss from a deficit?

I started lifting 3 weeks ago and semi-dieting (limiting intake, but poor food choices) and fixed my diet last week. I've been on a strict intake of 1550 cal/day but I'm not seeing results yet.
>>
>>36447853
run more desu senpai
>>
>>36447853
>1mile 13:32min
>1mile 812seconds
>1.609km 812seconds
>1609m 812seconds
>1,982m/s
>7.133km/h
>average human walking speed is 5km/h

You fast walked that mile, baka senpai.

As for nonshitposting.

this >>36447903
>>
>>36446970
5g
every
single
day
>>
>>36444659
>>36444659
>>36444659
>>36444659
>>36444659
>>
>>36447679
ask /n/, go to the /bqg/ thread

imo yeah you'll look like a douche
>>
Am I doing Deadlifts wrong if the reason I can't do another rep is because my legs are fucked, not because my lower back is?
>>
File: RippedRoosevelt.jpg (78 KB, 418x640) Image search: [Google]
RippedRoosevelt.jpg
78 KB, 418x640
Alright /fit/,
Im sorta new to lifting, I did over the summer but it was a lot of fucking around and not eating correctly. I recently started back up again about 2 months ago with ICF's 5x5, and saw some inspirational gains. I recently changed to a PPL lifting routine because it allows me to get in the gym more often and is focused more on size. Did i make a mistake? I switched off of 5x5 before my lifts plateaued, but I feel great on PPL and I think im getting more muscle growth. people say that beginners should stay on a 5x5 three day style routine a lot, but I really like PPL, and I feel its more oriented towards my goals.
wat do?
>>
>mid back hurts when laying down or getting up but not during exercise
>deadlifting is fine which is weird
>weed and stretching doesnt fix it like my other back problems
>has been going on for 5 days now
>no clear cause
what do
>>
File: 1382918028169.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1382918028169.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>Central Nervous System needs to adapt when you lift heavy shit
what does it mean?
I thought that in order to get bigger muscles, you needed to destroy your muscles fiber and rebuild them. What does the central nervous system has to do in getting swole?
>>
>>36448038
Truthfully I wasn't at a consistent rate. I ran some of it but mostly sped walked it as well.

Thanks though. I'll try to keep running.
>>
>>36444437
do farmer's walks.
>>
>>36448264
CNS fatigue is real
>>
File: Sunburn.jpg (159 KB, 805x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sunburn.jpg
159 KB, 805x1024
>>36448203
bump
>>
Haven't been to the gym in about a year so I'm a little chubby and really weak. I'm going to start doing Candito but should I have a week or two where I go 5 days a week and just lift weights with no real routine to get my body into the habit? Or stick to cardio to get myself more stamina?
>>
>>36446854
>I rest about 5 minutes between sets
>all exercises done on the 10 rep range

Well that's your problem right there.

If you train in the 10 rep range you should rest 3 mins max for compounds and 90 seconds max for isolations.
>>
File: slide_321384_3015737_free.jpg (188 KB, 1200x934) Image search: [Google]
slide_321384_3015737_free.jpg
188 KB, 1200x934
Are the flavor packs in instant ramen okay while cutting?

Obviously, without the noodles.
>>
>>36448319
but what does it actually mean ? I have a hard time representing what it means, whereas muscle fatigue is easy to understand as a concept
>>
>>36446854
>my workout lasts an hour and a half start to finish, and on squat days it lasts 2 hours
Wait are you bitching for 1.5-2 hour workouts? That's a completely normal workout length.
>>
>>36448186
Deadlifts are mostly hamstrings, so no.
>>
>>36448261
>weed
Die.
>>
On a very moderate cut. Femanon that weighs 140# (5'9) - it took me a few months to bulk up from 130# and I'm very happy with my progress (increased quad/hammie/glute size, defined arms). Gained a minimal amount of fat and I'm at 20-22%ish. I've been lifting for seven months. My goal is to cut back to around 130# so I can be at around 18% bf. However I'm also extremely terrified of losing the muscle I worked hard to build. How much muscle do you guys typically lose on a cut? Should I be worried or am I irrational? My diet and training are in check, 500kcal defecit losing 1#/week steadily and eating my protons - lift x3 weekly + 1 day cardio. Thoughts?
>>
For ab development is doing sets of 75 crunches too much? Or is it the case where the more I do the better?
>>
>>36448501
Kidneys. Or IBS. Or posture
>>
File: 1455711230110.png (242 KB, 409x407) Image search: [Google]
1455711230110.png
242 KB, 409x407
how the fuck do you train the inner pecs?
>>
>>36448424
You do realize the flavor packs are essentially just sodium, right?
>>
>>36448526
Meant for
>>36448261
>>
>>36448537
I don't know things until I ask
>>
>>36447884
anyone?
>>
>>36448501
>back medication isnt allowed to be a back medication because hippy memes
Go back to rebbit
>>
>>36447667
I'm afraid so, hope this shit doesnt turn into anything serious
>>
>>36448551
can you read a fucking nutrition label? Those packets are horrendously bad for you.
>>
>>36448553
You don't see results, yoou measure them bruh. You do have a scale right? To weigh yourself?
>>
>>36448424
Why would you remove the noodles? Are you one of those keto retards? Moreover, why would you waste a ramen pack like that? Just cook some meat if you want protein.
>>
>>36448203
any routine is better than no routine
if you're making gains on PPL stay on it, just switch to a classic 3x5 for a few weeks and see how it goes, if you get more shit done stay with it, if not go back to PPL
>>
>>36448557
>hippy
More like "immature retard who will never accomplish anything in his life".
>>
>>36448568
I normally use a digital scale, but I've been stuck using an ancient weighted scale that I don't fully trust. Even so, I figured I'd see a difference of 3 or 4 pounds by this point. My deficit is 750 calories, but after 3 weeks all I see is like a difference of maybe one pound.

If it's any consolation, I haven't been pooping in the morning before I measure myself.
>>
>>36448607
>using drugs for one of their intended purposes is the same as abusing drugs
>giving a shit when youre on the board with a steroid general
>not just giving helpful input to the original question
>>
>>36447841
halp, someone.
>>
>>36448677
>>36447841
go to a different gym. You're not even doing proper exercises at this point.
>>
>>36448709
that's not an option and I can handle the diminishing return
>>
File: VolleyBall.jpg (388 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
VolleyBall.jpg
388 KB, 1024x679
>>36448583
thanks m8. I think ill stick with PPL and see if I get bigger. Its harder to quantify gains because the weight probably wont go up like it does with big lifts during 5x5.
>>
My TDEE is about 2350 (145 lbs, 6 feet 0 inches), so i've been eating about 2700 calories a day (with enough protons etc.).
how much calories do i burn from a workout, though? i work out about 90 minutes in total, basically SS with some extra chest exercises.
>>
>>36448059
Thanks bud :D
>>
>>36447841
You are not doing SL.
>>
>>36448766
I'm doing what I'm allowed to
>>
>>36448427
muscle fatigue is very simple: you're not giving it enough time to recover, so it doesn't perform as well as it should.

overtraining, fried CNS, CNS fatigue, whatever you call it is more fundamental. it's a problem with the system that coordinates all muscle flexion. by just stacking workout upon workout upon workout, it gets tired to.

if muscle fatigue can be represented as an metaphorical performance fuel tank with a hole in it at a certain height, cns fatigue is the gas pedal. both can fuck up your output, CNS is just a step before muscle fatigue.
>>
AYO FIT
So 8 weeks ago I did deep squats, felt a pain the patella tendon on 2nd set. I continued to push through (yes i'm retarded). the pain became perminant but i continued to ignore it and user pain killers for 3 weeks

it continued to get worse and for the next week I was bedbound and couldnt walk on the knee

>For the last 2 weeks while doing nothing but stretching and resting the pains gone from 9/10 to 5/10 and I can manage about 10 steps with moderate pain before I havce to sit down again

Already had a MRI and it came with no findings apart from a previous knee injury a year ago (almost the same thing but for 2 weeks)

So Im pretty sure its patellar tendonitis and my knee tendon is in a terrible state.

I already know about eccentric squats and intend to do them soon but i cant even use the leg without pain so i need to wait. Got a foam roller and do quad and hamstring stretches. Any other tips on how to make this shit go quick? My injured leg hasd already lost a shit ton of size. This shit is horrible.
>>
>>36448810
could CNS be why I'm stalled after one month of SL?
>>
>>36448794
You are doing a lot of accessories that are not in the program, you are not doing proper form on bench press, you are not doing free-weights squats (which are the foundation for everything else in the program), you are probably cheating your rows, deadlifting with your back and not even counting right your calories.

Put your shit together man.
>>
How much of a necessity is a rest day?

Got into working out last month, loving the progress, loving the way it makes me feel, but i get antsy on rest days.

I don't feel sore expect in the muscle i worked the day before. I'm doing a PPL so there would be 2 days of rest between working out certain muscle groups if is go PPLPPLPPLPPL instead of PPLPPLxPPLPPL.
>>
Usually when i take a nap no matter if it's 20 minutes or a couple hours,
I always wake up with my ears kind of ringing and as if they were closed and when i wake up they like open up, and it makes me feel weird, wat do?
>>
>>36448901
> How much of a necessity is a rest day?

fucking mandatory. you will diminish your gains if you do not rest.
>>
>>36448901
Rest days aren't needed brah, just blast your lifts everyday
>>
>>36448910
You should wash your fucking ears.
>>
>>36448866
>You are doing a lot of accessories that are not in the program
I've stopped doing accessories some time ago and when I did them I basically just did dips. As soon as I stalled I dropped them all except abs. Accessories are NOT why I'm stalling
>you are not doing proper form on bench press
as I already said, I rushed it and now I'm trying to fix my mistake
>you are not doing free-weights squats
already addressed this, nothing I can do about it
>you are probably cheating your rows
here you're speculating, maybe at some point I could have, but I dont now, and I added weight today anyway
>deadlifting with your back and not even counting right your calories.
now you're just adding speculations onto speculations to make your argument seem more appealing and make me look worse, you have no basis for those claims and no, they're not true, I'm deadlifting well, checked my form and eating 2800-3300 cals a daym, counting on myfitnesspal and erring on the side of less

You literally added nothing of value apart from one thing that I already mentioned myself, I'm not trying to be a douche but you need to realize that.
>>
>>36448954
But the point is you're not doing the SL program, you're doing a bastardized version of it.
>>
>>36448954
well if you're already doing everthing perfectly, why are you even asking the people on the peruvian coke farming bbsite
>>
>>36448965
I know, I wish I could do it perfectly but it's not possible in my situation. I accept that I will lose some gains and strength, I can live with it. my primary goal is to then move into calisthenics
>>36448968
and now the strawman, aaand he taps out
>>
>>36448986
You should really look up the definitions the words you're using.
>>
>>36448986
Well I don't care about your objectives after SL, my point is you are stalling because you are not doing the damn program. Do whatever program fits nice in your shitty nazi ruled gym.
>>
>>36449005
>you are stalling because you are not doing the damn program
why?
>>
>>36449020
Because

1- you are doing extra uncalled shit
2- you are not doing barbell squats

basically.
>>
>>36449035
I stopped doing accessories a while ago
how is not doing barbell squats affecting my bench?
what the fuck dude, post a pic so I know I'm not getting trolled by a fat virgin. you're just repeting the same shit over and over again
>>
>>36449066
>you're just repeting the same shit over and over again
I wonder why.
>>
>>36449020
I'll break it down to you.

Basically every program you can find is made like that not for some random reasons or because the other took some dice and rolled his program, but because there's science behind that.

The science is called programming.

The only reason SL works (and will work) perfectly is if you adhere to it perfectly. Any and all variations to it WILL change results. Most times for the worse.

The same applies to all other programs.

Now I see your gym is shit and you have to make do with what you have, but then SL is not a good idea for you and will not work. You'd be better of reading up about programming and making your own routine.

That said if your goal is Calisthenics, then download the pdf "Your body is your gym" or something like that, by some US Navy Seal trainer. The whole book is based around calisthenics, it has plenty of example routines you can follow and it has chapters on programming so you know how to make your own ones if you want/need to do so.

Also if you cant do barbell squats in your gym, fuck smitch machine squats. Find a leg press and use it instead, if that gym has none stick to deadlifts and do lunges instead, the smithmachine will only fuck your joints up.
>>
>>36449074
confirmed for fat shitposter. take care
>>
>>36449084
Whatever noob, keep trying to gain overall strength without proper squats.
>>
>>36449078
thank you very much, finally a constructive reply.
I will definitely check it out. It should be named "You are your own gym" if google didnt ruse me
>>
File: 20160319_031010.jpg (906 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160319_031010.jpg
906 KB, 2048x1152
I was in the last thread and i only got a partial answer.

Ive got these two smith machines at my AT. I know i dont want to use them for the SL 5x5. Can i feasably use the bar in the far left of the frame for my workout, without being some no-brain shit?
>>
>>36449300
>can I use a barbell for working out without being some no brain shit

sorry senpai you already are
>>
where can i get some compression tank tops? desperate about it since all I seem to find has high collar so it would be visible with tank tops and t shirts
>>
Any former fattys here?
My thighs chafe to the point it hurts. Do you guys have any underwear suggestions or applicants that can help?
>>
What is wrong with my skin?

I have this spots all over me

sorry for bad quality
>>
>>36449372
Baby powder it whatever it's called work great to prevent chafing.
>>
I'm a skeleton. 130 lbs 5'11"

For the past 3 weeks I've been doing light 30 minute workouts every day. Bench press, curls, push ups, and squats mostly. And then I do a quick run 3 times a week. Along with eating more, is this enough to get a bit bigger?
>>
>>36443609
Multiple times a day. I fluctuate ~3-6 lbs during the day.
>>
>>36448734
please?
>>
>>36449325
That doesnt help. I want to keep proper gym etiquette, and you didnt fully qoute. You can see in the image, theres a third frame that has a bar on it.
>>
Diet of just black beans, lentils, brown rice, broccoli, peppers and onions?

If I eat enough of this (plus a protein shake or two) a day, is it going to be too many carbs and I'll get doughy fat, or will the high fiber make it all good?
>>
>>36449486
just work out in that rack with that bar
>>
>>36449405
First, read the fucking sticky. Christ, there have been so many questions recently that wouldn't be asked if people just read the sticky.

Second, workouts in the gym aren't measured in time, they're measured in sets.

Third, if you're trying to gain weight, stop doing cardio.

Fourth, you need to be eating at a protein-heavy surplus to gain muscle.
>>
>>36444573
I also have herniated discs, and working out helps your back immensely. Just stay far far away from deadlifts, no matter what anyone else tells you.

I'd be leary on anything bent over (rows) but don't avoid back work. Squats help, Start low, I like front squats because you're forced to keep form or you'll drop the weight. Do lots of pull ups, leg raises, try to avoid any sitting down when doing things like curls or shoulder presses etc
>>
>>36443220

>12 is fat
>I'm 7.5%
sure is bullshit in here
>>
>>36449510
Alright my dude. Thanks. Last question. My place doesnt have anywhere specific for rows. Just do them there and put them down slow or use some machine / else as replacement?
>>
File: 1451780838353.gif (2 MB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
1451780838353.gif
2 MB, 410x396
Sup /fit/ 3 months deep and i still get bad cracks in my shoulders when doing bench to the point where it locks up and i'm unable to complete the rep. When the fuck is this gonna go away?
>>
What do I do when I'm weak some days? Today I could barely run and all of my lifts were shit.
>>
I started SL two months ago and even if my lifts are going up I don't notice any progress. When should I change routine if I'm more interested in hypertrophy?
>>
>>36449612
if your gym has no area with floor padding designated for shit like deads, just do it in the rack or if someone is waiting for the rack to squat, just do them in some open space where you're not in the way.
>>
>>36449660
>2months
>didnt notice any progress

unless you're roiding or a 10% bf skeleton , no routine in the world will give you visible progress in 8 weeks as a beginner
>>
Is keto a meme?
>>
File: UknMgkU.png (308 KB, 923x851) Image search: [Google]
UknMgkU.png
308 KB, 923x851
>>36443895
>>
>>36449681
Thanks bruv. I wish i had another gym near me for this, just forced to make the best of it.

Wer gun make it, ect
>>
>>36449506
getting fat has to do with calories, not with the kind of food you're eating

look out for micronutrient deficiency, otherwise it's ok
>>
>>36449713
Is there a replacement for Ephedrine ? My shitty nannystate made it into a prescribed substance some years ago and you cant get it anymore over the counter and if you get caught imoprting it, you're faced with huge fines.
>>
>>36444128
I think it's time to bulk mate. I am 6"0' and 172 up from 165 last month, and have been bulking. Have noticed significant muscle growth, goal weight is 185 before I begin to think about cutting
>>
What do you think of the Greek God program by Kinobody?
>>
I'm starting SS this monday, the thing is I can't really squat ass to grass, only to like 90 degrees. My legs simply aren't flexible enough, I'm working on that but it'll take couple of months most likely. I probably can't deadlift either

Can I replace those two somehow? Should I squat to 90 and seek to train my hamstrings and ass with other methods, and is there ANYTHING that'd really replace deadlifts?
>>
>>36443093
I missed today at the gym, should i make up tomorrow or wait and just do that day next week like i would?
>>
>>36449900
anyone?
>>
>>36443136

Is this the new 1g/lb
>>
>>36450083
It's up to you. Either way you fucked up your schedule.
>>
Can someone give me a back/bi's workout? Been lifting for years but would like to try something someone else put together. No deadlifts (hit 4 pl8, then had some back issues)
>>
Will I be able to make improvements in running, pull-ups, sit-ups, and push-ups while cutting? I'm going to cut from 500-1000 calories daily until I'm down to like 12% bf.
>>
File: 3546345234523.jpg (73 KB, 796x516) Image search: [Google]
3546345234523.jpg
73 KB, 796x516
Do you need to be /fit/ to do trade jobs?
>>
>>36450721

The exercise isnt wrong.
Your form is wrong.
>>
File: image.png (504 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
504 KB, 640x1136
I find that whenever I DONT workout for like a week or more, I get pain in my joints or general soreness. Anyone else have this or know what's going on? Every time I take a week off (happens once a couple of months) without fail I get shoulder and joint pain
>>
>>36450809
I worked with a professional strength coach, my form was on. My back pain came from a rugby injury and was made worse by deadlifts.
>>
What's a good cardio/conditioning routine?
>>
Is the Kinobody's Greek God program good?
>>
When should I start an EC stack? I already cut down to about 15-17% and I want to lose another 10-12 lbs to get to 10% while preserving as much muscle as possible. Should I just start now or wait until I get a little leaner to start?
>>
>>36450783
Probably, most of those things are very dependent on a low body weight so losing weight will help them.
>>
>>36451333
Pretty good but not the best for aesthetics. If you want a nice lower body too it's not good though.
>>
>>36451389
Which program do you think its the best for aesthetics?
>>
Let's say a routine is telling you to do 6 sets of 8, are all those sets at like 85-90 percent of your 1RM or are you increasing the weight with every set?
>>
>>36451460
you cannot do 85-90% of your 1RM for 8.
for 6x8 i recommend that you use something like 50-65% of your 1RM.
>>
>>36451485
How about let's say 6 sets of 4? Would it be in the 80 to 90 range for all 6 sets? Or would you spend the first couple of sets warming up?
>>
>>36451515
when a routine calls for AxB they don't include the warmup sets, you're expected to warm up to it on your own. sets of 4 reps will net you strength gains, but i don't know why you would want to do 6 sets.
>>
>>36451547
OK, thank you for clearing that up for me man.
>>
>>36451423
bump
>>
>>36451423
If you're natural you need nome thing that mixes strength and size training. The specific program depends on your time training.
Beginner- ICF 5x5
Intermediate- candito 6 week strength
Advanced- sheiko

Also add extra volume on lagging body parts
>>
What should I do for cardio? I'm too fucking unmotivated to run so I need some new ideas.
>>
Petite girls with broad shoulders, where do you buy tops? I own mostly the chiffon fabric tops and they're starting to get uncomfortable on the shoulders..
>>
There's a uni party going on rn. What should I do? What's the best way to approach chicks?
>>
>>36451688
run
>>
Is using a belt on deads taking away from my workout?
>>
>>36451688
Row
Swim
Bike
>>
How do you nicotine using fuckers not get sick constantly? I just threw in a pouch of General wintergreen snus and my head is fucking SPINNING.
>>
>>36451727
Tell them you're vegan that'll make em have a hoot.
>>
So was thinking of adding in power cleans to my legs/shoulder day, is that a good idea? Would I do them before or after squats? Also is it ok to power clean without bumper plates?
>>
What's the advantage of low bar or front squat vs high bar?
>>
>>36452302
High bar and front bar both hit the quads more, with lowbar you'll also hit lower back and glutes as well as moving more weight, Alan Thrallhas a good video with the differences.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 435x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 435x653
What are the essential elements of constructing prominent ab muscles?

I do SS 3 times a week supplemented with body weight and isolation exercises: should I add in a 4th day for core muscles?

I'm also currently cutting since I know that bf% plays a huge role.
>>
>>36452328
just add in some weighted sit ups to each workout or every other one if you want
>>
>>36443136
Thanks Anon, now I can stop picturing my muscles getting eaten away when I feel hunger.
>>
Will no fap kill my libido? I'm looking for a way to decrease my sex drive while still being able to make gains, and I've read no fap might help with this
>>
>>36452593
It stands to reason that the more often you climax the less of a sex drive you will have since you have in theory 'performed sex' by ejaculating.

Read this and then think about what nofap is going to do to your sex drive if you're blueballsing yourself.
>>
>>36452263
Please respond
>>
>>36452624
That's on the front end of the situation, though. Conversely, the argument I've seen is that because your body thinks it's getting sex that often, it produces everything needed to keep up with it, so by reducing the amount of orgasms, you could cause the body to use resources less on the sexual recovery and more on other processes.

Of course this may all be bullshit. I was hoping someone might have something that could back either scenario up
>>
Should I be worried about cutting while doing SL?
Is it going to make me suddenly start to fail sets?
>>
>>36452801
If you suddenly start failing sets then you're cutting too hard. But you can expect progress to stall much sooner than otherwise. At this point you should still aim to increase your lifts but just don't try to do it every session.
You can stay on SL or you can switch to a more advanced program with a built-in slower progression scheme. Not because you're an advanced trainee all of a sudden, but because lifting on a deficit quite simply makes progress harder and slower, just like it is when you are more advanced.
>>
Hey guys
I haven't slept very well. I fell asleep at 12:30, woke up for no reason at 4, fell asleep again and woke up at 6:30. I feel tired as if I haven't slept at all. I feel like I couldn't even do a run, let alone lift weights.

But last 4 days I've been in the gym.
Should I go to gym anyway, or rest and recover?
>>
>>36452944
Go to the gym anyway, but make sure to prioritise a good sleeping pattern.
>>
>>36447564
Are you cutting via IF? Sounds like you might be low on electrolytes. Next time you get a headache, have a cup of coffee with a pinch of salt thrown in.
>>
I feel shoulder pain when doing dips, I used to really enjoy them and do decent weight, but haven't in forever because of this, is this likely to be shoulder immobility/inflexibility? The only way I can do them now I holding my upper body like close to parallel over the dip bars, like bench basically
>>
>>36453058
>is this likely to be shoulder immobility/inflexibility?
Yes. And it's not something you'll be able to fix in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>36452656
Can't find the source, but at least one study indicates that sperm count is reliably higher during sex than during masturbation. At the very least, the body is clever enough to notice the difference between sex and masturbation.
>>
>>36452896
do you think it would be better to cut at -500 with cardio or try to eat at maintenance and see how that goes?
>>
whats the best shin protection you can wear during deadlifts? i already wear pants but it occasionally isnt enough and i still bleed.
>>
>>36453262
the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>36453281
youve never heard of this before?
>>
>>36453291
I have, but most people figure out their form is wrong before they start fucking cutting their knees open.

If you're pushing with your legs before lifting with your back you shouldn't be scraping the bar against your leg at all.
>>
I think I have Haglund's deformity. I have a sore bone-ish lump on the outside of my right heel.

I first noticed it early this week after a run, I have not yet seen a medical professional and plan to do so during the coming week.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>36453306
my knees are never cut at all, don't know why you think they are, and actually a lot of people recommend never letting the bar leave contact with your leg. it also doesnt help if the bar you're using has small gaps in the knurling and the slightest contact with it causes a scratch.
>>
Does anyone have the link to the flexibility routine that is posted in SIG threads?
>>
File: img_9506.jpg (561 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
img_9506.jpg
561 KB, 1000x667
I honestly feel like a complete idiot asking this, but when is the best time to start your cut after your first bulk? Also what is the most efficient way to cut for beginners? To what weight?

My stats are as following:

5'11
185lbs

Squat: 175x5
Diddly: 240x5
Bench: 125x5
Row: 120x5

Lifting seriously for about 3-4 months now. Yes I am weak.

Please help brehs, I wanna make it.
>>
Can I bulk with intermittent fasting. Will I make more gains if I don't?
>>
>>36449300
Looks like a regular oly bb to me?
>>
>>36443093
>gained almost 4kg over the last 10 days
Am I dying lads
>>
>>36454164
Well I weigh about 1.6 times as much as you and I can only strict press 180 twice on a good day so don't feel bad there mang. At least you aren't truly fat or skeleton skinny.
>>
>>36453306
He's doing cat shit deadlifts so hell blow out his L4 or shit before long; also deadlifting without shoes I think is the supposed newest form of refinement.
>>
>>36454164
Sorry never done a bulk and cut but at those stats you'd hardly have any muscle at all.

>>36454175
>bulk with IF
Your reasoning for doing this?

>>36453340
You are correct. However you should be able to do a conventional without scraping your shins most of the time though, unless you have odd proportions or are going for a max. Otherwise just get some cheap bandages.
>>
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
Can I achieve this physique by doing a P.H.U.L routine? I heard that they're routines mix in a hypertrophy aspect to their regular strength training.
>>
>>36454359
Lu's back is a masterpiece. You (or anyone) couldn't build a back like at even on roids. Disregarding that, a similar physique (in terms of size) should be attainable. On P.H.U.L? Eh, I don't know.
>>
>>36454411
Checked m8

I'm doing OLY lifts, but I have no other lifts besides: squats, snatch, clean and jerk, weighted dips and OHP. My body looks like shit despite decent stats.
>>
>>36448826
>>36448826
>>36448826
HELP ME
>>
Mu shoulders are definitely rounded and forward, but I pass all the shoulder mobility tests that I can find with a good result.
What is going on here? Is stretching even going to help in that case?
>>
>>36454532
Maybe it's not so much that your front is tight but simply your back that's weak as fuck. Maybe you need to be more aware of your posture also instead of letting yourself slouch.
>>
>>36454561
I can row 120 lbs for 5 reps at 155 lbs bw. Not saying that's any impressive but doesn't sound that weak.
>>
>>36454579
Depending on how you row, it may not be a particularly beneficial exercise for improving your posture. But like I said, your posture could be pure laziness.
>>
I think I have a slight bicep tear on my left arm. It feels sore, tender and soft where the bicep joins the inside of the elbow on the side closest to the body when I hold it with the hand/palm facing upward. There is no bruising and I can still curl similar weights as before.

What should I do?
>>
>>36454649
>I think I have a slight bicep tear on my left arm
You don't.
>>
How reliable are the measurements of calories burned on those stepper machines? They ask for weight and age and measure heart rate.

Also how important is it for staying at what it considers a fat burning heart rate if my goal is just that? It seemed too easy at that heart rate so I just kept cranking the machine up until I was in what it considers the cardio zone.
>>
>>36443129
>pec/bicep day

first time I hear of it and it's retarded
realistically as a dude who does a brosplit and doesn't know enough to adjust his routine on his own, you probably lift anywhere near hard enough for it to matter, but if you actually lifted, you wouldn't wanna work out chest, delts, triceps and biceps on the same day, which "chest/biceps" will
>>
>>36454526
Okay lad here goes.

Tendon pain from doing lots of squats is not particularly unusual even if squat form is correct. Stretching, foam rolling and keeping your knee joints warm is very important and will lessen strain. Even with this, doing heavy squats/pulls about three days a week will aggravate them. This is all without any previous knee injuries.

I can't really help you fully and certainly not without knowing the whole story (and even then). You should keep off it until you have a near full recovery. Afterwards you should recognize what was causing it. Reduce volume and weight. Try other variants of leg exercise- squatting isn't for everyone. If you are able to- go see an actual physiotherapist.

>>36454684
>How reliable are the measurements of calories burned on those stepper machines?
Not much at all

>It seemed too easy at that heart rate so I just kept cranking the machine up until I was in what it considers the cardio zone.
Certainly you don't think you'd burn any less fat by working out harder?
>>
what are the downsides of lifting everyday?

I plan on alternating OHP and benchpress as my main lifts each day
>>
Due to a change in schedule I went from lifting Mon/Wed/Fri to Wed/Fri/Sun. Now I have another work experience thing this leads my workout schedule being Tues/Thurs/Sat.
Is lifting (only 1 set as I'm feeling tired) today then tuesday bad for me? Should I take Tuesday off given I'll only have 1 rest day and not 2?
>>
File: 1357479715611.gif (403 KB, 245x118) Image search: [Google]
1357479715611.gif
403 KB, 245x118
I can never hit my protein macros for the day because pasta occupies a good chunk of my daily calories, but if I cut pasta in exchange for meat, then I can't hit my calorie goal.

Can I just drink alcohol? Is there a downside (nutritionally, not liver-wise) to filling the missing space with low-calories booze like 190 proof?
I've been getting good results with coke zero and like 50ml of 190 proof, but I'm concerned about the ramifications on gains it might have.
>>
I've been training for my military fitness test over the last few months, I've always been fit but never put all my effort into it, I have a friend who asked to train with me (he's also going for military) but he's really getting me down when I talk to him.
He's really unmotivated and when (if) he shows up he'll always turn the session into a massive pity party. He's also started putting on loads of weight and is getting worse at his routine. I've tried talking to him about it but he just turns it into a pity party again.

Is it worth cutting him out of my gym sessions? It's really hard to get a good workout with him around...
>>
Why do girls lie about their virginity? My gf said she slept with a few men before me, but when we had sex for the first time she bled and was in pain, and a month later while drunk she told me i was her first one but she didnt wanna tell me. Whats the deal with that?
>>
>>36449620

Warmup properly and maybe do some mobility work on rest days. Pushups are a great way to get a smooth bench press.
>>
>>36455213
She's had sex before.
She fucked you and then later wanted to pretend that it was special so she said it was her first time.

Women flip flop on the state of their virginity/ amount of sexual partners on a near daily basis.
>>
>>36455213

Some men like girls with experience (they are better in bed) and some want a pure gf.

She assumed you liked girls with experience and she lied because she wanted you.
>>
>>36455154

This question really can't be answered by anyone than yourself since the details of the story can influence so much what the "correct" course of action is.
>>
>>36455037

Depends on if how you usually feel. If you are young you can definately recover that fast no matter how much soreness you have.
>>
>>36455297
Its more that I've been thinking about this for awhile now and haven't managed to come to an answer and anons will generally offer some of the best advice because they have no reason to give a damn about the predicament.

I'm happy to give any further details if you think it would help with some advice
>>
>>36455154
Why the fuck he joining the military with an attitude like that?

Does he think the PTI's will be like "Oh it's ok, I understand that you're feeling a little down, I guess I'll let you off today, here's a nice hot cup of cocoa"? Because no, they won't, they'll beast him, and if he starts whining, they'll beast him, and if you're unlucky, they'll beast everyone else as well as a result.
>>
>grill I've been dating invites me to stay in her bed last night instead of taking bus home as long as I don't try anything
>heard this meme before, go for it and within 3 minutes of lights going out we are making out
>after 10 mins tells me she's on her period so we can't fuck
>I don't want to push sucking me off so we just make out
>it was actually hot as fuck and I had a raging boner
>we calm down, spend the night spooning or embraced in some way
>this morning
>make out some more, she's only got panties on
>get a call from pals offering lunch
>now in city centre waiting for them to arrive
>balls are fucking killing me and it genuinely hurts to walk

What the fuck do I do. I have at least 2 hours before I can get home n fap this shit out of me.

Perpetually feels like I've just been punched in the balls.
>>
>>36455329

I mean if I wouldn't train with a partner who was being negative all the time, I'd much rather just work alone. He is the only one with responsibility for his training and if he's putting on weight he's probably not worth having around.

But I still think these things are obvious and you can figure them out yourself.
>>
>>36455334
No idea. We joined the Special Constables together and he was let go after about 2 weeks due to not showing up/complaints from other officers that he didn't know his shit. He started getting more down since he found out I was given the okay for Officers and he could only do regulars.

But yeah, seems like he'd get ruined if he joined at the moment.
>>
my shoulder blades are really fucking visible ,can almost put a finger under
how to fix?
>>
>>36455353
I used to get blue balls a lot. A quick wank is the only thing that'll cure it. Just go to the restroom and do it - seriously it'll take 2 minutes tops in your current situation.
You may experience watery jizz that just flies out of your cock. It's normal.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.