[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of self improvement/lifting as being like treading water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: Open Water Tread.jpg (5 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
Open Water Tread.jpg
5 KB, 460x345
Think of self improvement/lifting as being like treading water in the ocean.

As long as you're doing the bare minimum, you're probably as high up as you can possibly get. If you exert more energy, you'll just tire yourself out and not actually get anywhere from it.

The ONLY time someone actually benefits from lifting is if they lose excess body fat, and as a result they FLOAT UP TO WHERE THEY ALREADY SHOULD HAVE BEEN. However, that's REMOVING A NEGATIVE rather than GAINING A POSITIVE.

The chances are, most of you are already where you should be anywhere. Once you're doing the little amount of work required to stay afloat, any more is just wasted energy.
>>
>>36441919
B-but endorphins, desu
>>
File: 1446788663429.png (560 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1446788663429.png
560 KB, 600x800
>>36441919
>>
>>36441919
you forgot the part where some of us actually enjoy exercise, and pushing ourselves as hard as possible makes us feel amazing for the rest of the day.

>>36441927
this senpai
>>
>>36441947
Some, but not MOST. Plus "endorphins" can be gained through ANY OTHER SPORT.
>>
>>36441919
i like how you spent more time editing a post on this malasyan hairpin exchange bazzar, then actually exercising in your life.
>>
>>36441974
>hurr yaa lmao epic no life malayzia cycling forum hilarious reddit meme xD
Yeah, no. You mock me for having no life, yet... You put effort in... And get no results... LMFAO.
That's even MORE pathetic. You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza. You spend all this time putting effort in and get 0(zero) results. You DREAM of "shy qts" (FUCKING LMAO) and they want NOTHING to do with you, because you forgot that alphas are BORN NOT MADE.

They look at your gymcel body and laugh, instead opting for Chad's GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.
>>
>>36442012
Haha great funny post
>>
>>36442012
I just want you to know your random capslock really triggers me. I don't really give a shit about your message, but just the random capslocking makes me mad as hell for about half a second.

I assume this is an important part of your day, and it's always nice when someone tells you you're doing well. So there you have it, keep up the good work I guess.
>>
>>36441919

>The ONLY time someone actually benefits from lifting is if they lose excess body fat

Not if I just want to build muscle and don't care about fat
>>
>>36442012
heyyy butthurt champion.
alphas are mostly determined imo. if you dont want to have goals, someone will gladly give them to you.
i dont really visit this to improve my self image, but to pay back since fit made me motivated to pleasure my qt gf more, and better.

but hey, at least I gave you a chance to up your heartrate as you typed what you typed.

that means you burned few more kcal. yay us!
now for your nutrient intake, i suggest you eat a cock.
>>
>>36442076
>alphas are mostly determined imo
That's because you don't actually know what an alpha is. You probably think JASON BLAHA is an alpha.

In the eyes of your oneitis, though? Chad. Chad, who wakes up in the afternoon, lights a spliff, and eats last night's leftover pizza for breakfast. Because it's GENETICS that determine destiny, not "hard work".
>>
>>36441919
>HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME
>>
>>36442161
You forgot about the rest:

>STATUS, WEALTH, AND CHARISMA
>>
OP, this is beyond retarded. Go back to your animes.
>>
>>36442195
But no counterargument right?
>>
>>36442247
Real talk, just out of my own curiosity. Have you ever had a girlfriend, or even many female friends for that matter?
>>
If you drown, after a while you start floating again.

I suggest you try this to stay on top of the ocean.
>>
>>36442272
Again, literally zero counterargument. It's hilarious how angry gymcels get when confronted with their pathetic reality.

But keep thinking you'll "get a shy qt" once you break your deadlift PR. Lmfao at your life.
>>
>>36441919
thanks for the unsolicited advice. so what is pushing obscure metaphors onto other people who never asked for them a metaphor for you?
>>
File: bait.png (13 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
13 KB, 622x626
What a shitty argument against self-improvement.

>Think of self improvement/lifting as being like treading water in the ocean.

Why? Literally nothing you've said supports this.

>As long as you're doing the bare minimum, you're probably as high up as you can possibly get.

I guess your average guy is suddenly the most attractive man around.

Your entire argument assumes that health and fitness provide no further benefit once you're doing the bare minimum. Reality disagrees on literally every point.
>>
>>36442318
>I guess your average guy is suddenly the most attractive man around.
Again, gymcels COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTAND the argument.

The analogy is based on INDIVIDUALS. The "average guy" is treading water and he's AS HIGH AS HE CAN POSSIBLY GET.

IF HE SWIMS HARDER, HE WON'T GET ANY HIGHER, HE'LL JUST USE MORE ENERGY TO STAY IN THE SAME PLACE.

>Reality disagrees on literally every point
Then why is /fit/ FULL of average guys hitting the GYM HARD and getting nothing? Chad wakes up in the afternoon, eats pizza, and is ADORED by YOUR ONEITIS. Why? Because of his fucking genetics! He didn't "practise self improvement" to get there, he didn't "lift", he was just BORN into it. Nobody gains anything significant from lifting, at least not in terms of being attractive to women - WHICH IS WHY 99% OF PEOPLE HERE LIFT.
>>
>>36442289
I've had my fair share of relationships. I don't know what a gymcel is. I personally lift for aesthetics, but I have a lot of respect for the guys who put up big weight.

I asked you a question though that I notice you dodged, can I just assume it's a no? If it is a no then why do you feel qualified to give people advice on a topic you have no experience in?
>>
>>36441919
Think of self improvement/lifting as being like swimming.

Some faggots think they're only supposed to tread water so aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>36442339
Except that's a bad analogy. Doing the bare minimum is treading water. Doing more and putting in more effort is striking out towards that island in the distance in an attempt to save yourself.

If you're happy treading water until your body gives up, that's cool. You do you. Me? I'd rather at least make an effort to reach land.
>>
>>36442076
who is jason blaha?
how would I know if he's alpha, I've never met him.

caps lock knight, you can blame your genetics all you want. i still know the fault is within you, and you can change. but it is easier to call us names and laugh at our opinions. good way to grow, caps knight.
>>
File: cage_laugh.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
cage_laugh.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>36442397
Nope. We're not talking about SWIMMING, we're talking about TREADING WATER.

>I'd rather at least make an effort to reach land.
LMAO. This just sums up gymcels, they think they'll reach land DESPITE BEING BORN LIMBLESS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN.
>>
>>36442439
are you the same person that baits people on atheism vs theism on /b/?
yanno with all the cool gifs and pics while posting?

i immagine that person is very bored.
>>
>>36442439
No, you're talking about treading water, which is a bad analogy. Working out and getting fit isn't treading water, it's swimming. The minimum is treading water. You can go 'wah we're talking about treading water' all you want, but it's wrong. The average is walking in a race, whereas putting in effort is running. The average is taking an escalator, putting in effort is climbing stairs. The average is keeping you afloat, putting in effort is refusing mediocrity. You justify it to yourself however you like, dude, but you're wrong.

You're also now moving the goalposts from 'treading water' to 'being born limbless in the middle of the ocean'. Just because you're happy with mediocrity and never rising above your station doesn't mean the rest of us have to be. We don't mind you calling us 'gymcels' or 'gym junkies' or any other sort of name, because we know we're doing what we can to make our lives better, to rise above the average.

Will it always get us what we want? No, of course not. But that doesn't matter. No matter what you want, whether it's to win a comp, get a gf, or anything else, that's all secondary. No matter what happens, you get fit, and healthy, and strong. That is the primary result of putting in above-average effort. Everything after that is nothing more than a nice bonus.

If you're happy with treading water, that's fine, dude. Really. If you're happy where you are in life, then I encourage you to stay there. But me, almost almost everyone else on /fit/? We're not happy with where we are. Because settling is stagnation, stagnation is mediocrity, mediocrity is treading water, and treading water is death without accomplishing anything.

With all due respect, sir, fuck that.
>>
>>36442286
This. Suicide is a viable option.
>>
>>36442012
damn. people keep getting BTFO by this guy EVERYTIME
>>
>>36442356
>>36442439
Please respond Sir Caps.
>>
>>36442499
Nice samefagging
Kys faggot
>>
>>36442516
he's too busy shitposting elsewhere.
>>
>>36442523
not him. but you're certainly mad it is ALL ABOUT FACE, FRAME AND HEIGHT, aren't you?
>>
>>36442530
if you are ugly and weak you can't even steal.
if you are ugly and strong you can break someones face until they are ugly as you.

but even that takes effort.

you cant handle effort, r-r-right?
>>
>>36442439
fuck. you know, this is what /fit/ always needed. someone to call out the self help bullshit in here. the whole "being the best you can possibly be". to show what's the real reason people come here and subject themselves to hard work - because they think it will get them girls. but it doesn't. and /fit/ can't deal with it.
>>
>>36442473
Fucking LOL at spending all that time addressing the specifics of whether the analogy is "logically cohesive" or not. I'm not a professional analogy maker, LMAO. If you don't understand the point you're AUTISTIC AS FUCK.

Here's the thing - you learn the mechanics of debating, you learn what logical fallacies and well-structured arguments are, you go to present your case and YOU GET SHAT ON BY CHAD JUST BECAUSE OF HIS GENETICS.

The POINT IS THAT "LIFTING" DOESN'T DO SHIT. THE WAY IT'S EXPRESSED ISN'T IMPORTANT.

>Will it always get us what we want? No, of course not. But that doesn't matter
...FUCKING LMAO?!

What? The fact that LIFTING WON'T GET YOU SHIT... DOESN'T MATTER?!

Maybe not to you, but 99% of people DON'T WANT TO WASTE THEIR TIME WITH BULLSHIT THAT GETS THEM NOWHERE.

Despite your argument seeming like it's well written, it makes zero sense. I mean seriously:

>Will it always get us what we want? No.
>We're not happy with where we are

THEN WHY FUCKING LIFT LMAO!?!?!? Seriously, what's the point when it gets you NOTHING? And even if you DO fall into the MICROSCOPIC GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIFT FOR GIRLS, YOU'RE STILL A TINY MINORITY. ALMOST ALL PEOPLE HERE "LIFT FOR GIRLS", AND I'M HERE TO SAY THAT LIFTING FOR GIRLS IS POINTLESS.

>>36442356
>why do you feel qualified to give people advice on a topic you have no experience in?
>what are historians
LMFAO
>>
>>36442563
lmfao isnt an answer.
>>
>>36442538
nobody comes here because they want to "break someones face until they are ugly as you", that's your fantasy. people come here because they want girls. now, it's the hard truth that your oneitis won't love you because you work out.
>>
>>36442538
>hurr i.. i get strong so i... I GET BIG SO I KILL CHAD!

LMFAO!!!! It's so hilariously obvious that 99% of /fit/ are just gymcels who got bullied at school by Chad, and are lifting to try to avenge their anger. You won't "break someones face", you'll BOW YOUR HEAD AND OBEY because that's what you were BORN TO DO.

It's so funny how angry incels rage and talk about how they'll "get big and defeat chad!", legit 80s movie tier shit. If you actually believe the gymcellic lie, FLUSH YOURSELF.
>>
>>36442563
Don't compare ranting on the internet to the amount of research a historian does. Just answer the question man. What makes you qualified at all to speak on the subject?
>>
>>36442576
i think you are a bot. sound so tumblrish and full of yourself. i see people here feeding you. at least you are literate.
>>
>>36442579
you should learn to bow down and obey, you fucking beta
>>
>>36442563
> Fucking LOL at spending all that time addressing the specifics of whether the analogy is "logically cohesive" or not.
So you're admitting that your analogy, at its core, was flawed?

> I'm not a professional analogy maker
I can tell.

> The POINT IS THAT "LIFTING" DOESN'T DO SHIT
It makes you stronger, fitter, and healthier. For some people, it increases their self-confidence or helps them combat depression or mental health issues.

> The fact that LIFTING WON'T GET YOU SHIT... DOESN'T MATTER?!
You completely missed my point. I said you will always get something out of it - namely the aforementioned health, fitness and strength benefits. If you bothered to read my post, you'd see that I said anything past that is a bonus.

> Despite your argument seeming like it's well written, it makes zero sense.
Well, that makes two of us, then.

> THEN WHY FUCKING LIFT
I've said it like at least four times - health. Strength. Fitness.

> even if you DO fall into the MICROSCOPIC GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIFT FOR GIRLS, YOU'RE STILL A TINY MINORITY
How is that relevant? People lift for their own reasons. Who cares if we're in the minority? Why does it matter to you what someone's motivations are? Does it affect you? Do you lie awake at night, muttering 'Fucking people who lift' to yourself? If so, why?

> LIFTING FOR GIRLS IS POINTLESS
But lifting, in and of itself, is not. It doesn't matter if you lift for girls. You gain health benefits regardless of whether you pick up chicks or not.
>>
>>36442588
gymcel denial is strong on this one
>>
>>36441919
>lose excess body fat
>FLOAT UP TO WHERE THEY SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN
>triggered.jpg

People with higher bf% are more buoyant desu senpai.
I like lifting, it's a stress relief for me, makes me feel good, I enjoy getting to be better than I was yesterday, and it provides me with a bit of a change in pace.
I don't really care what Mr. Caps thinks, and I've already got a """"shy qt"""" who had started lifting with me.

I know there's a 99% chance this is bait/pasta though. Don't lift if you don't want to sure, and of course it's not the be all and end all, but knocking people for self improvement is dumb desu. When the guy gets to the top of the mountain you'll look pretty silly standing at the bottom sorting about how climbing doesn't work.

Do what you like dude, but your message is daft. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>36442579
What makes me not qualified to talk? I've had loads of gymcel friends and it's the same thing every time.
>>
>>36441919
The pursuit of excellence in your physical fitness benefit far more than just your body. It gives you an outlet for stress, strengthens your mind with the determination and endurance to handle long work and study hours, improves your self-esteem and gives you the physical literacy to move confidently in any situation.

Furthermore, Time is only wasted if you yourself consider it wasted. There is no requirement for you to try to be anything more than human. If you enjoy lifting and it's improving your life, then it's not time wasted. We all need leisure and hobbies in addition to physical well being.

You guys are always looking for the next big edgy controversial topic to throw in everyone's face to stir up the masses.

We're all just doing the best we can with the life we're given and the circumstances that have come along. Some take longer than others to reach the mindset or goals they'll need or want, some never do and never will.

Just chill my niggas.
>>
>>36442614
I don't even know what a gymcel is. I've seen the term thrown around a lot, but I've never had the inclination to look it up.

It seems to be a derogatory word, but I hardly am one. I'm 5'8, 21%bf and 97 kilos. I'm just trying to not be a lardass like I was for the first 20 years of my life and live past age 50 without heart surgery. If that makes me a 'gymcel', then so be it.
>>
>>36442617
if you actually had a qt you wouldn't bother lifting. but you don't actually have a qt. keep trying, beta
>>
>>36442614
Legit, he's psychotic.
>>36442588
>It doesn't matter if you lift for girls. You gain health benefits regardlless
>health, strength, fitness
IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!! 99% of people lifting couldn't GIVE A FUCK ABOUT health benefits, strength or fitness, it ISN'T A POSITIVE FOR THEM.

Plus, health benefits are another thing DETERMINED ALMOST ENTIRELY BY GENETICS. There are people who hit the GYM HARD, eat nothing but BROCCOLI, CHICKEN AND KALE, and they die at 60. Chad on the other hand eats a diet of bacon, pizza and beer, smokes a pack a day, and he lives to 100 because of ALPHA GENETICS.

You STILL don't understand my argument. ALL i'm saying is that LIFTING FOR GIRLS DOESN'T WORK. And when 99% of /fit/ LIFTS FOR GIRLS AND NOTHING ELSE, they're WASTING THEIR TIME GYMCELLING.
>>
>>36442630
It sounds dumb but this post has actually made me feel far better about my life situation.

Thanks anon
>>
>>36442634
you're not trying to "live past age 50 without heart surgery". we all know that's bullshit. you don't need lifting for that - it doesn't make you healthy. by the way, you're 215 at 5'8, you're fat as fuck. yiu're actually drowning, man. i wish you can get rid of that negative right there and move on with your life
>>
>>36442655
> IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!
How does it not? Health is literally the most important thing in this life. Living doesn't mean shit if you're too sick or unhealthy to enjoy it.

> 99% of people lifting couldn't GIVE A FUCK ABOUT health benefits, strength or fitness, it ISN'T A POSITIVE FOR THEM.
Have you interviewed 99% of all lifters in the entire world, or just your small circle of friends and anonymous shitposters on /fit/? You're generalising about a large group from a minuscule test group. You'd be a terrible scientist.

> Plus, health benefits are another thing DETERMINED ALMOST ENTIRELY BY GENETICS
Doesn't mean you can't improve yourself. If the genetics are as shit as you say, then old mate would've died at 60 anyway. Why muddle through life as a mediocre piece of shit, rather than make yourself as good as you can be? The way I see it, the shorter you life, the harder you should work to rise the to the top.

> ALL i'm saying is that LIFTING FOR GIRLS DOESN'T WORK
Debatable, mate.

> 99% of /fit/ LIFTS FOR GIRLS AND NOTHING ELSE
Again, generalising over a tiny pool of people. I don't think you've asked everyone who has ever posted on /fit/ what their reason for lifting is.

>>36442674
No, that is the reason. How the hell would you know what my reasons are for getting fit? You don't know me. I'm fat as fuck? Well no fucking shit Sherlock, I hadn't fucking realised. In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue, more at 11. Why do you think I'm actively doing something about it.
>>
>>36442664
It's not dumb. So many young men and women get so twisted up by digesting all of the garbage fed to them from this site. Anonymity is poisonous and allows people, like the OP, to spew complete horseshit.

Don't get lost here, pass on the good will next time you have the opportunity so another bro might find the right path.
>>
>>36442700
you see, it's not about "living healthy" or any other shit you tell yourself. it's really about the genes. and in your case, you just happen to have beta genes. i'm sorry, anon
>>
>>36442664
beta
>>
>>36442739
Nice bait.

I'm down from 28% bodyfat and 106 kilos and I'm still dropping.

You can remain mediocre and blame it on 'genetics' if you want, dude. Me, I'd prefer to see results and feel better about myself. Maybe I won't ever reach bodybuilder level, or even 'good genetics' level. I don't fucking care, man. I just want to be better than I am RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>36442627
You're speaking in absolutes with a terribly small sample size. I knew a guy who started going to the gym then found the woman he ended up marrying, does that count for anything? I work out whether I'm in a relationship or not, looking good for your girl is important in my opinion.

I think I'm done with this conversation. I don't even know what a gymcel is to be honest. You just seem like a very sad crab in the bucket.
>>
>>36442757
Stop validating the troll by replying. The more you reply, the more you lose. By replying, you're giving him power over you and your ability to withdraw from obvious bait.\

You can't defend yourself [no matter how good your argument might be] against someone with the goal of getting a rise out of you on the internet, you can only ignore it.
>>
>>36442757
like it's been written before, you're only removing a negative rather than gaining a positive. you will definitely "see results". but that will be it, nothing more. you'll then be just another floating beta.
>>
File: gymcel.jpg (68 KB, 793x432) Image search: [Google]
gymcel.jpg
68 KB, 793x432
>>36442746
>>36442739
I think you're the only other sane person ITT.

>>36442700
I can't be bothered arguing you anymore. You keep repeating yourself. Just look at pic related and weep.

>>36442770
FUCKING LMAO.
>looking good for your girl is important in my opinion
WHY don't gymcels understand that "looking good" in the eyes of women is LOOKING GOOD GENETICALLY?! It's HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME that matter. No amount of lifting will change ANY of that.

And a gymcel is a GYM-going INCEL.
>>
>>36442770
Well, if we're going to use his method of generalising, considering the guy you knew met his future wife at the gym, 99% of people who go to the gym will end up meeting their future wife there.

>>36442772
I guess.

Whatever nerds, I'm out to lift some heavy things, and then put them back down, and then lift them up again. I'll beat my genetics into shape if it's the last fucking thing I do.

>>36442780
It's...it's like you're saying that removing negatives is a bad thing. Removing negatives is literally gaining positives.

>>36442782
> Just look at pic related and weep.
Nigga compared to what I am NOW, I'd be fucking over the moon with EITHER body in that picture.
>>
>>36442770
"looking good for your girl" sounds extremely beta. you just admitted to not lifting for "self improvement" but rather for girls. and let me tell you, you're in for a rude awakening if you're putting that much effort on a girl
>>
>>36442786
>I'll beat my genetics into shape
If there was a single sentence that summarized the delusion, false hope, and psychosis of gymcels, it would be this.

GENETICS cannot be CHANGED. Fucking lmao.
>>
i don't think drowning betas can hear properly. they must first remove all those negatives
>>
>>36442798
Why would I let you tell me anything man? That would be like taking advice on a mortgage from a third grader. You have no valid frame of reference or experience.

That's part of being in a relationship. You take the time to work on your appearance for the other person. Ideally you both maintain or improve your level of fitness and grooming etc.

I would still lift if all the women died tomorrow because I love the way I look, but I would be lying if I said I didn't love getting mires.
>>
>>36441919
Self improvement is not like treading water. Everything you said is bullshit.
>>
>>36442860
beta
>>
>>36442875
But no counterargument right?
>>
File: Fedora tip.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fedora tip.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>36441919
That's what the old men on the smith machines said.
>>
>>36442875
upset gymcel
>>
File: GetGud.gif (328 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
GetGud.gif
328 KB, 1000x773
This thread. You can tread water all day OP, I'm fucking flying.
>>
>>36442906
drowning beta
>>
>>36442630
This guy gets it.

>>36442640
Are you seriously implying that there are no guys with a qt gf that lift? Like I understand that lifting doesn't guarantee it, but do to genuinely believe the two to be mutually exclusive? Not even mad, just genuinely curious.
>>
>>36442924
>i-if i lift i'll get a gf!
>>
>>36442903
Your example is garbage and anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding would agree. All you are is a pseudo-intellectual who thinks his examples make sense.
Do you think that literally any athlete has done the bare minimum and made it? Inb4 "most people don't want to be athletes", that's right, they are the people doing the bare minimum, fooling themselves into thinking that's all you need to do, that dedicated and self-discipline don't actually matter.

Show me some pictures of yourself so I can judge what your bare minimum self looks like.

But it's all good, the more men here following your "advice" means less competition for me.
>>
>>36442931
It's cool man, just double checking that you're trolling.
>>
File: 1457976408294.jpg (60 KB, 400x404) Image search: [Google]
1457976408294.jpg
60 KB, 400x404
>>36441919
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>36441919

>1988+28
>wanting to float
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.