[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being in love with someone you can't trust If only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: cover1.jpg (310 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
cover1.jpg
310 KB, 1500x1500
>being in love with someone you can't trust

If only my gym could open on 9am instead of 10am, that way I wouldn't have to suffer
>>
Every relationship ever m8
>>
Why no trust?
>>
>>36441643
Yeah, not being able to trust the person you love is fairly easy. But there is a fix to it.
What you need to do is to find a knive, a sharp one, and cut open your gf's chest. Don't give her pain meds or any of that shit, she needs to suffer for making you suffer. (you might want to gag her to silence the screams tho). Then rip open her ribcage and cut out her still beating heart. Then cook the heart and eat it. She'll be a part of you forever and you never have to worry about not trusting her.
Also recommend eat other body parts for protein macros
>>
>>36441907
She hides her past from me to a worrying extent. And every time I express the way I feel about her she says "I don't really know what to say"

Every single day
It's fucking killing me
>>
>>36442160
Sounds like she's using you senpai
>>
>>36442160

Had a similar issue, except it was super long distance. Avoid girls who have a shitty family relationship AKA daddy problems. Your heart won't let you, but trust your brain and logic, seriously. It will save you a lot of suffering.
>>
>>36442169
It's been going on for 6 months

This monday I will wait outside her house and talk with her like I have never before
I don't need to be hurt by someone that is dragging me down.

Of course I'll make it, but fucking christ does it hurt like hell
the sit-three-hours-a-day-with-your-head-against-the-wall-whispering-emo-lyrics hurt
>>
>>36442160
If she's not open with you it will eventually ruin your relationship. No matter how much you love her, you will begin to resent her lack of trust and mutual respect. It may take years even, but you're in for suffering and pain.
>>
>>36442160
end it.
she aint worth it man. you deserve someone better
>>
I just wish my heart didn't curl up in a ball every time I think of her

My pride stands before my relationships, and I am wanted by multiple women. I know what I value

But I wish she would walk with me

All she wants to do is run away

I expect /fit/ has suffered this before

I don't want to be dragged down, but I have no idea what to do when all I do is think of her.

I know I deserve someone better, but I've never been with anyone better than her. Never seen
>>
>>36442353
Jesus Christ what a little bitch

Just do some heavy squats you'll be fine
>>
>>36442358
I'm not fat
>>
>>36441643
It's not worth being in a relationship if you worry that she's going to fuck 3 guys on her way to get the groceries. Don't do that to yourself.
>>
>>36442476
It's the opposite in this situation, though I would never even think of cheating on her, but it's only 5% of the cause
>>
>>36441643
never throught i'd see fttp in /fit/
elite skramz brah
>>
>>36442536
uwu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.