[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do debbydowner faggots say hurrr you will never be like zyzz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: zyzz-workout.jpg (35 KB, 346x257) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-workout.jpg
35 KB, 346x257
Why do debbydowner faggots say hurrr you will never be like zyzz because genetics. Fuck you cunt i can still take steroids and get shredded
>>
>>36440964
Because his pec inserts are godlike. His ab inserts are godlike. His delt and trap inserts are godlike. His jaw is godlike. His adonis belt is beyond godlike.

His hair is gay as fuck.

Post a picture of yourself anon, even if you're not shredded you can tell at the same weight and bf% you probably won't look like that (assuming same height).
>>
>>36440981
>>36440981
my physique is the same as his before he started bodybuilding (he has a better face)
>>
stop living your life trying to be somebody else cunt

that was literally the only good message zyzz ever put out there

live your own life, be your own person.
>>
>>36440981
>jaw
Only after he got plastic surgery
>>
>>36441046
You're a fucking liar anon, you can't make claims like that and not post a picture.

The only real way to find out is the start working on it and see where you end up.
>>
I had a girl compare me to zyzz once, she wasn't even close and had no idea what the fuck she was talking about, but it's still like top 10 compliments of my life.
>>
File: pHlg43R.jpg (56 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
pHlg43R.jpg
56 KB, 600x800
>>36441069

> I had a girl compare me to zyzz once, she wasn't even close and had no idea what the fuck she was talking about, but it's still like top 10 compliments of my life.
>>
>>36441078
Nah, I'm tall brown and fit, I don't think the comparison goes any further, like I said she had no idea what the fuck she was talking about.

If you were looking good during the summer and someone said you look like Arnold, you know you don't but it still feels good right?
>>
>>36441086
Is zyzz really that well known outside of /fit/?

I've literally never heard anyone talk about him.
>>
>>36441234
She had like one foot into the internet culture. I think she either went on 4chan or knew someone who did.
>>
>>36440964
>steroids
>heterosexual
>PICK ONE
>>
>>36441276
>knew someone who did
kek
>>
>>36441317
You'd be surprised how many people just take shit off of 4chan and spam it on facebook or whatever, or try to use funny memes to get girls.
>>
>>36440964
enjoy your gyno
>>
>>36440964
Just remember. A lion doesn't care for the opinion of sheep.

There are a lot of people, particularly fatties, who can't climb the mountain so declare wherever they're standing as the top.
>>
>>36441048
This. It's insane how many people just completely missed the whole point of what Zyzz said and are now trying to be him.

Being a sick cunt doesn't mean spend your whole life trying to be someone who was, it means that you have to be the absolute best possible version of you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.