[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How healthy are these shits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
How healthy are these shits?
>>
>>36438707
>literally has a cinnamon bun on the fucking wrapper
>>
>>36438707
9g of fat
190 calories

I personally think they taste like straight up protein powder in a bar. Chunky as fuck and expensive. like 3$ for the same protein as 1 scoop of a tub. Most tubs are like 1.5$ avg per scoop.
>>
To me they are the best protein bar.

I have eaten like 2,000 of them, so I just can't eat them anymore.
>>
>>36438707
they're shit, like pretty much every protein bar
>>
They're not shit in my opinion. The fiber they use, isomalto-oligosaccharides, fills you up and wards off hunger. To that also the fiber comes at a low calorie count. Nutrients from almonds, cocoa, and berries are also a catch.
>>
Rhonda Patrick (claimed btw) says protein bars are pretty shit and that quest bars the least worst
>>
>>36438707
>food can be healthy

Calories in, calories out.
>>
>>36439048
I don't think you understand the concept of CICA
>>
>>36439048
>what are micronutrients?
>>
>>36439067
OP asked "How healthy?"

Please, enlighten me with your vast insight. Maybe you can construct a contextual framework in which this question can be posed and a more meaningful answer provided...
>>
what the fuck you mean how healthy are they

they're protein bars

they're 20grams of protein

and like 180 calories or someshit for the ones I bought.

they taste ok, texture is ok.

t b h overall they're like a 6.5/10
>>
>>36439116
This guy gets it.
>>
>>36439124
Gets what? Gets the information that are stated on the fucking wrapper? Fucking retard.
>>
>>36439137
There's no healthy or unhealthy you fucking moron. You track your macros, you control your calories.

Exactly what you cram in your cocksucker doesn't fucking matter if you do as stated above.
>>
>>36439137

> Gets what? Gets the information that are stated on the fucking wrapper? Fucking retard.

what the fuck do you want to hear you stupid cunt.

it is a PROCESSED PROTEIN BAR

it is a condensed BAR OF PROTEIN

jesus
>>
>>36439048
>500 calories of skittles is as healthy as 500 calories of vegetables
>>
I heard they switched from plant fiber to soluble corn fiber and now their bars are shit, is this true?
>>
>>36439048
you're telling me I can eat nothing but 450g of table sugar every day and be healthy?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.