[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your gym bro, gym broette or gym bromo like /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: meandmygymbro.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
meandmygymbro.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
What's your gym bro, gym broette or gym bromo like /fit/?
How'd you meet?
Can you outlift him or her?
>>
why are you guys wearing a thing of chain with a lock in it
>>
>>36430389
>pic attached

If that's you, and not a screenshot from a gay fetish video, then you need to seriously address all aspects of your life from the ground up.
>>
She was hogging a machine and I started shit with her. Two days later I see her again and she starts the shit this time and I happened to pop a boner at which point she giggled like a giddy little girl which only made it worse. We've been friends ever since and semi motivation for eachother going to the gym. I usually go to the movies with her once or twice a month too. Only been to her house like 8 times in the past 3 years though
>>
>>36430389
Grill here, the guy in the back is kinda cute
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 416x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 416x676
>>36430615
I meant this guy btw, not the bulky guys, muscles are gross ew.

Did i mention im a GRILL btw btw?
>>
>>36430615
>>36430805

Not a girl. Girl's are socially savvy enough to spot two men who are walking and breathing gay archetypes.
>>
>>36430899
LOL girls have shit gaydar m8. The only gay they'll spot is the flaming GBF type.
>>
>>36430938
Are you saying grils can't be attracted to gay guys? All she did was say he was cute, not that he was straight
>>
>>36430970
What? I just said girls have shit gaydar, it has nothing to do with attraction.
>>
>>36431125
And I pointed out that nothing in this thread has shown that grils have shit gaydar. Idiot.
>>
>>36430389
>Dominek scherl
>manlet
>Paul from aandphealthhub
>puppy fetish
Gross
>>
Nice pic OP
Also my gym bro used to be bigger than me when we first started could outlift me easily, quit for basically no reason once we both go to 1pl8 on bench.
Now he has a gf and just eats non stop with her

GUESS I BEAT HIM HAHA
>>
Kek I didn't say anything about the 'girl' in this thread, I meant in general faggot.
>>
>>36431401
>I meant in general faggot.
Still no proof of this, faggot.
>>
>>36430389
Jesus Christ you two are like the Folson Street Hodgetwins.

Fucking start a YT channel capitalizing on that and make some gaybro fitness consumer money.

Once you get enough views to justify selling your own branded chinese supplements, you can call the mass gainer BEARMODE and the preworkout POPPERS and the fat burners TWINKMODE

Get on that shit seriously, and don't forget to act like mouth breathing retards in front of the camera; this literally is paying the Hodgetwins' bills
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.