[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poison Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 318x318
Do you do drugs? Do you drink alcohol? Do you VAPE? If so, does it affect your gains?

I've been working out for 3 months and haven't had a drink since for fear it'll ruin progress.
>>
>>36428360
i used to have at least three drinks a day, but when i started lifting i stopped entirely. i find it kills my motivation and makes me crave nasty food, which will leave me feeling like shit for days.
>>
I do mushrooms or acid very rarely and they do not affect gains.

Alcohol will affect gains if you do it too frequently. Personally, I don't drink at all.

Vaping is literally the most pleb thing you can do.
>>
I inject the marijuana everyday and gainz are aight
>>
yes i drink

no it doesn't disrupt gains or training

yes you are stupid if you believe that it will

no you do not have to sacrifice a normal social life to benefit from your workouts
>>
>>36431034
But senpai it does, you are just justifying your drug use. Alcohol drains yout body on water and its litteraly posion.. your body will always priority to get the posion out of thr body before recovering your muscles ie less gains. This is entry level shit
>>
>>36431121

lol, yes, metabolizing the alcohol via the liver takes priority over protein synthesis. until it's out of your system.

if you think this makes any significant difference, then you're probably an alcoholic.
>>
>>36431132
Sounds like you are the alcoholic projecting your bullshit at me. There is a reason why athletes dont drink to often. Exception for sumo wrestlers who drink beer daily, but thats maybe the look you are going for. Drinking and liftings works alright when you are a kid, but when you are older then 25 your going to notice a huge diffrence.
>>
>>36428360
>Do you do drugs?
No.
> Do you drink alcohol?
Rarely. 1-2 times a month.
>Do you VAPE?
I don't know what that is.
>>
>>36431169

well, i'm 24

but anyway, no, not projecting. try harder tho
>>
I do opipids regularly but that doesn't affect my gains since I can eat while on them. On the other hand I took some speed 2 weeks ago and ate like <1000 calories during all of the weekend so yeah stay away from stimulants if you're bulking
>>
File: 1457987820112.jpg (77 KB, 425x237) Image search: [Google]
1457987820112.jpg
77 KB, 425x237
>>36428360
DudeWeedLmao and tobacco daily

Alcohol on weekends

Acid once every few weeks

Molly about once a month

Sometimes ya gotta just be human.
>>
>>36431334
post body, it's gotta be shit
>>
>>36431322
Opioids*
>>
>>36431034
Now just post a current body pic to tie this post togrther
>>
>>36428360
Drinking in moderation occasionally will not kill your gains, especially if you don't need to train early the next day. Drinking regularly will slow down your progress significantly, and binge drinking regularly unless you're on test will also slow down your progress. Not drinking is the safest alternative, but it's not really necessary to abstain completely unless you're a serious athlete or you're in prep for a bodybuilding contest.
>>
No yes no yes
>>
>>36431169
Can I go 1 thread without some edgy faggot who just took his first psych class telling someone he's projecting?
>>
>>36431342
Cock in pic or nah?
>>
alcohol every weekend, mdma once every 3 months or so. Cocaine more often than I'm supposed to, like every other weekend. It's so good combined with alcohol though
>>
>>36431399
Doubt it. Unless you stick to <2 reply posts and abandon when it goes higher.
>>
>>36431415
how does coke affect gains?
>>
>>36431410
What do you think?
Of course.>>36431410
>>
>>36431460
I'm not sure. It probably isn't good.
I drink less when I use coke however than when I would only consume alcohol.
My hangovers are physically less bad after a night of drinking/cocaine than after a night of heavy drinking.
Usually I only use half a gram, but I'm more worried about getting addicted, cardiovascular problems and imbalances in the brain than my gains.
I just like to have fun though.
>>
drink every weekend, who the fuck cares how does it affect your gains? You dont HAVE to do it. I do it cus i WANT to. Just as i want to go to the gym, its not that fucking serious
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 362x406) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 362x406
I don't lift, but I do use drugs. 100mg desvenlafaxine (SNRI), 300mg caffeine, 3mg etizolam, 50mg line of ethylphenidate in morning. More caffeine and etizolam throughout day. Finish off with 300mg DXM or 150mg DPH at night.

>2016
>literally purposely inducing
unnecessary pain by lifting
>not living a chaotic, apathetic, anxiety-less hedonistic life where you give zero fucks about dying and only care about maximising pleasure
>>
>>36431460
It brings you closer to zyzz sauna mode
>>
>>36431522
this.
I drink to have fun and I lift to have fun.
>>
>>36431537
and you call it hedonistic? lmao faggot 2/3 of those drugs fucking suck
>>
>>36431537
>benzo addiction
>fun

pick one. have fun, going through hell.
>>
Never tried drugs, been drunk less than 10 times in my life, poison was being fat and i'm halfway through fixing that.
>>
>>36431600
How does it feel to be addicted to something you can never escape from?
>>
I vape when no one's looking
>>
>>36431745
Lol same
>>
Getting blackout drunk will fuck you up and set back your gains, otherwise it doesn't matter much.
Couple of beers and a joint won't kill you, snowflake.
>>
I was a fairly bad alcoholic and drug user for a couple of years. Slowly progressed to somewhere around 10-20 drinks a night, every night. I ended up going to treatment and blah blah blah. Since coming back to exercising a solid 6 or 7 days a week, I feel so much better when I workout. I feel way stronger in all my lifts. Went down to 10% bf and stayed relatively the same strength I was when i was 30 pounds heavier and fucked up all the time. I ran 6.3 minute mile for 3.8 miles this past week too which was better than the goal I had always wanted to achieve. Basically getting off drugs and alcohol was the best thing I ever did for myself. Not saying everybody is an alcoholic like I was or that no one should drink, but it pretty clearly was ruining my life/training.
>>
I was smoking weed and huffing nitrous every day, doing acid and MDMA once a month and drinking from noon when I was at my strongest. Good times.
>>
>>36431872
Dude cool! You're probably super fit and healthy. A true beacon of fitness for the rest of us
>>
I drink a few beers every week
I smoke
I take snus

It doesn't affect me at all
>>
>>36428360
I drink socially, not during the week, and never to blackout drunk. No other drugs. Vapers are trash.
>>
>>36428360
I rarely drink, or use party drugs. I take 10mg of amphetamine when I wake up, another 10mg after lunch, and 20mg before a workout.
Dose is too low to suppress my appetite much, I have been using these doses for almost a year (5 days per week) without any change in tolerance, and it is the best stimulant to work out on, in my experience.
Even if it is particularly detrimental to my health, I will probably keep using, simply because of how much it allows me to do in a day.
>>
>>36432949
>It doesn't affect me at all
>>
>>36433100
It doesn't at the moment, mostly because i dont do cardio at all so my lungs can get fucked.
It probably will affect later in my life

rip me
>>
File: zb1.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
zb1.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>36428360

people who rely on substance for simulated happiness are pathetic
>>
>>36433297
You don't seem too happy yourself :(
>>
I gotta wonder how these frat dudes stay jacked while getting fucked up 5 days a week.
>>
I actually get sick from alcohol now, so I have switched to weed. Having a bowl or two (small) post workout, and only on workout days is nice. Have your meals preplanned, and lots of water ready. Youll eat a healthy amount as long as you carefully plan your food, and your body will happily relax and allow you to rest easily too at night. Has actually helped me make muscle gains and lose fat.
>>
>>36433297
>people that rely on synthetic electrical signals originating from non-altered senses are worse than from altered senses

it's all just electricity moving through space dust
>>
>>36433325
Steroids, high test.
>>
>etizolam
>ethylphenidate

who the fuck mixes a stimulant with a sedative?
>>
>>36428360
Alcohol maybe couple times a month, shit fucks you up for lifting
I inject the marijuana daily for medicinal purposes, also post workout high is the bomb.
Rarely ever party drugs, molly/coke/shrooms maybe few times a year
>>
>>36433455
>what is body confusion
>>
>>36431537
>I don't lift

Stopped reading there, post discarded
>>
>>36433489

>cross-drug
>>
>>36433455
>what is an 8-ball
>>
Currently addicted to heroin, although I plan on quitting in the near future. Some days if my withdrawals are bad enough, I'll just skip going to the gym entirely. And shooting up before working out isn't really an option for me.
>>
>>36433297
You know that every emotion is caused by substances in your brain? Even the ones that aren't caused by drugs? Lol why am I asking of course you don't
>>
>>36431845
How to drink less? Fedora so no aa
>>
>>36434000
why do you expect people on 4chan to know stuff, or to have the desire to learn?
>>
>>36431845
Way to go senpai!!!! May your gains be glorious
>>
>>36433629
Don't you mean speedball? That's way different than mixing a benzo with a stim.
>>
>>36430214
this. I've cut my drinking down from
>1.5 drink every other day
to
>2-3 drinks a week
so much less money spent.
I'll probably drink a little bit more when I switch to bulk, but nowhere near as much as last year.

thank you for saving me money /fit/
>>
>>36434096
>speedball?
same thing desu
>That's way different than mixing a benzo with a stim.
The post said:
>who the fuck mixes a stimulant with a sedative?
>>
>>36428360
i did a cycle of dnp last month im gonna do another one in april to reach godmode shreddedness
>>
File: 1448595062101.jpg (516 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1448595062101.jpg
516 KB, 1280x960
>>36428360
I lift to empower myself and use drugs to stave off loneliness and to comfort my broken soul. I like to think they balance each other out, but I know I'm lying to myself.
>>
File: five reasons (to an hero).jpg (63 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
five reasons (to an hero).jpg
63 KB, 878x814
>>36434000

do you go to the cloud district often?
>>
>>36434000

i think he's just talking about drug use, not the natural reward subtances that are released in the brain
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.