[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get forearms like this natty? Is it just genetics,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Trarqx3[1].jpg (98 KB, 750x741) Image search: [Google]
Trarqx3[1].jpg
98 KB, 750x741
How do you get forearms like this natty? Is it just genetics, like it is with calves?
>>
>>36416420
fuck forearms i want those odo ears
>>
>>36416428
What the fuck does that mean Kobe Bryant
>>
>>36416420
Not attainable natty.

Calves are not genetic. No muscle is immune to hypertrophy.. Shitty insertions might affect how it looks, but you can still grow it.

Forearm roller is best way to get forearm mass.

Rolling back towards your face for extensors. Rolling to the ground for flexors.

Plate flips, farmer's carry, single-arm dead hangs with flutter kicks, deadlift, reverse curls, reverse wrist curls.

These are the only acceptable forearm exercises in descending order of effectiveness for mass.
>>
>>36416477
Considering he's a top-tier BJJ grappler, I imagine most of his workouts are grip-strength based instead of bodybuilding. Could his forearms not develop naturally from tons of grip strength training?
>>
>>36416520
Focusing on a muscle doesn't make you defy the natty limit.

Here is how to find out if someone is natty.
>did people look like this before 1935?
If the answer is no, then 99.99% chance of not natty

>but muh purrfect nutrition and training.
Would not change the maximum musculature your hormones can sustain. If anything it might get you to the natty limit 6 months earlier than with ye olde nutrition (they knew to eat enough protein but not too much - everything else is semantics)

As far as training for bjj.

I recommend explosive hip thrusts, cleans, snatches, and squats.

Especially if you play mostly inverse guard, you can use your posterior chain and back to explode into positions like the arm bar.

Greyskull lp with power cleans is a great novice routine for bjj
>>
>>36416577
I don't see anything about Rousimar's physique that suggests it was impossible in 1935
>>
>>36416577
hold up.. What is your definition, or /fit/'s definition of natty? I thought it was just someone who eats healthy or tracks calories and trains hard and things like protein shakes, creatine, and pre work out shit is perfectly fine.. just absolutely no form of steroids? .. or is it just someone who eats good and trains and thats it?
>>
>>36417166
Natty is no roids.
>>36416611
Post pic of someone back then with forearms this jacked
>>
>>36417166
if you drink protein shakes you're not natty
>>
>>36417200
If you eat high protein food such as eggs or lentils you are not natty.
>>
Drinking milk: natty or not guys?
>>
>>36416420
>huehue MMA
>natty

You don't get forearms like that natty
>>
>>36417166
It refers to hormones obviously. Endogenous only equals natty. Exogenous hormone or prohoromone is fraud.
>>
Isn't that the retarded guy that never lets go of sumbmissions till he hears/feels something pop then acts surprised when everyone shits on him afterwards?
>>
>>36417316
Yes.
>>
>>36416577
>did people look like this before 1935?
>If the answer is no, then 99.99% chance of not natty

If that's true then how would the greeks and other cultures know what a perfectly sculpted body looked like? Did the Gods provide steroids and creatine?
>>
He isnt natural. Also a genetic outlier, even if you roided the fuck up you would most likely never have such massive forearms
>>
>>36416420
Calves aren't genetic tho, if you have small calves it's because you're not training them properly
>>
>>36416420
looks morphed desu
>>
>>36416420
me on the right
>>
>>36417615
I have massive calves that I never worked a day for. There absolutely is a massive genetic influence.
>>
>>36416477
>Calves are not genetic. No muscle is immune to hypertrophy.. Shitty insertions might affect how it looks, but you can still grow it.

That's not true though. The muscle fibers in your calves almost entirely comprised of slow twitch fibers. They don't get big.
>>
>>36416477
>Calves are not genetic. No muscle is immune to hypertrophy..

Cardio trainers confirmed for having fucking SWOLE hearts.
Learn some biology before you say shit like that. Fucking moron.
>>
>>36416477
>No muscle is immune to hypertrophy..

>>36416577
>(they knew to eat enough protein but not too much - everything else is semantics)

Man you are fucking retarded and uneducated. This is the epitome of broscience where you just spout shit you think sounds reasonable and act cocksure as fuck about it.

Some muscles are literally immune against growing in volume unless there is some pathology at play, like the heart that some anon pointed out, and all skeleton muscles are definitely not equal in how it responds to training.
And are you seriously claiming a perfect diet consists only of eating "enough protein but not too much", and all else is bullshit?
Fuck off man, are you 12?
>>
>>36416577
>>did people look like this before 1935?
>If the answer is no, then 99.99% chance of not natty

Yes, nutritional science and our understanding of how the body works and responds to training has come nowhere the last 75 years.
I don't even feel like calling you out on your other bullshi, other anons seems to have done that perfectly fine. To sum up doe, you're probably on of the most arrogant and misled fuckers I've seen in a while.
This talk might work with your bros who don't know shit about shit and believe you just cause you sound really sure of yourself, but your ignorance is showing as soon as you set foot in a room of educated people.
>>
everyone ITT saying he is natural is a fucking dumb kunt

this guy popped for steroids not so long ago
>>
>>36419430
I think most in here are shitting on some dude claiming you can grow all muscles equally easily given training, and that perfect diet literally means eating enough protein but not too much.
>>
>>36419305
>what is athlete's heart

you're the fucking moron here buddy
>>
>>36419475
Student of medicine here, I don't think you realize how marginal the increase in size is, and it is generally considered more of an adaptation than a straight muscle swelling, even though hypertrophy is involved to some extent, as the chambers increase in size as well.

Compare to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, which is pathological, and would actually be considered SWOLE.
>>
File: 8xraD[1].gif (1 MB, 220x222) Image search: [Google]
8xraD[1].gif
1 MB, 220x222
>>36416420
no, only if your thick boned manlet that grew up doing manual labor, and have been doing bjj, weight training, and roids for years
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.