[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Leeman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: leee man.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
leee man.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Why did he move to Cambodia? Was it rape?
>>
>>36415194

Rape, and honestly, since he wants to go fuck an underage ladyboy named Little, Cambodia is the better place for him to get his sick needs met.
>>
>>36415242
Fuck dude please don't troll, don't tell me if he coomes back hes getting arrested?
>>
what happened aware me
>>
>>36415263

Well, the whole drama with tessa and him seems to point out that he's done SOMETHING. As for the fucking underage people, let this video speak for itself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpyCCh8gB0o

>>36415272
some shit involving tessa urbank and a restraining order and spilling TMI on a post before baleeting it
>>
What is the story?
>>
>>36415306

dis
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170658841
>>
its like the movie teddybear kind of
>>
>>36415297
>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170658841

Dude what the fuckk.
>>
>>36415333
JUST
>>
>>36415333
George's side seems more genuine. He has more background to it, and I remember reading other shit about her brother and all the shit he did and he still does.... soooo I don't doubt what George is saying.
But hey... MUHHH mental abuse ... when shit hits the fan ... MUUHHHH physical abuse ... and the woman has immunity ....
>>
>>36415333
George shouldn't have let her get on those damn pills. Vince sounds evil to me.

I rate this white trash/10
>>
>>36415541

My perspective might be different because I am in my 30s and thus old enough to have a teenager myself. Bottom line is, if you find someone that damaged, with that many red flags (Urbank), and you (Leeman) still pursue it, you are a PREDATOR. if the response to seeing such psychological damage is anything other than empathy, you're a psychopath. That's why Leeman is out banging underage Cambodians, because they're a QUIETER target. Still predatory
>>
>>36415621

I don't know who to believe in the story, im just going to go with they're both fucked in the head for 10.
>>
>>36415194
this makes me sad because george was the guy that got me pumped and into lifting in the first place. my past year is nothing but lies
>>
>>36416391

life is a lie brah
>>
>>36415352
It's EXACTLY like the movie teddy bear. I lol'd so hard watching his first cambodia vids, it's like a POV remake of the film.
>>
>>36415242
Thailand which is right next door is ladybois. In Cambodia you usually fuck what you think you're fucking. There is a town bordering Thailand well known for selling its daughters 12 and under
>>
>>36415194
Fuck sake, he's going double overhand on how much weight here?

> tfw I can only double overhand 3
plate for a rep
> feels weak man
>>
>>36417000
> tfw I can't even green text
>>
>>36417000
he uses hook grip for a lot of his big lifts. hes done 900+lbs with it.
>>
>>36415297
That girl in the vid isnt underage, I'm Asian so I'd know. Also, what kid gets dropped off at school, gets let out early after an hour due to power shortage, and it's dark outside. Most likely a university student.
>>
>>36415297
You do realise that it's basically impossible to convict on domestic abuse, right? Don't be so fucking naive. Even if he did all that shit there's absolutely no way to prove it - there's no way he's getting arrested.
>muh restraining order
They're literally the easiest thing on earth to get, especially for a woman, and prove nothing.
>>
>>36415621
>muh red flags
>muh predatory
Oh fuck off you SJW cuckold. Why is it immediately predatory do date someone with psychological damage? Maybe he genuinely wanted to help her out. Stop being such an insufferable cunt, grandpa
>>
>>36418288
OR maybe he was a predator. Going straight for damaged goods isn't a good sign of one's own mental state. Predators always go after the weak and defenseless first. That way they can better control their prey. Sj has nothing to do with hating sickos
>>
He fled the States to get in Cambodia because he couldn't handle the hardships of life.

He's completely fucked in the head you know.
>>
>>36418381
Being a psychopath is also a mental disorder so I think it is fair to say that she might also be a predator. Borderline girls are very good manipulators and she only wanted to use his fame to get attention. She is a SICKO! A SICKO!!!
>>
>>36415621
>>36415621
I think there's true to both of their sides. He probably got abusive, as her behavior encouraged that for him and she probably was kind of manipulative. So all in all in the light of law he might be fucked, as her being a cunt doesn't excuse abusiveness.
>>
>>36417838
She looks 16-18.
>>
>>36418381
I had a fucked up childhood and treated my damaged good ex really well. So fack u
>>
>>36418465
you must not know that many asians
>>
sad
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.