[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Perfect diet >Perfect form on compound lifts >Steroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
File: 1301432959660.jpg (53 KB, 272x604) Image search: [Google]
1301432959660.jpg
53 KB, 272x604
>Perfect diet
>Perfect form on compound lifts
>Steroids

Why do people pretend this is hard? Just these 3 things in unison will transform the life of the average western man into something objectively superior, but the excuses just come out of the woodwork.

>But I want to eat muh Oreos
No you don't, you want to eat meat and vegetables. Marketers and rich businessmen who have developed addictive sugar bombs want you to eat crap and stay miserable.

>I don't have time to go to the gym!
You do, you're just lazy. You can't make time for a few hours a week? LMAO. If you really don't have the time and you aren't making ridiculous money, then your life is shit and you need to change it.

>But steroids are cheating!
You're too scared and lazy to do the research so you just pretend you're morally superior.

This is literally the secret formula to making it. More girls, respect, friends, health, confidence, and a better life await anyone who just shuts the fuck up and does it.

It's that easy. Easy. E A S Y. Simple habits that transform you into the most attractive version of yourself.
>>
post ur body op
>>
>>36406669
>using roids
>no erection anymore
>BUT ALL GIRLS!!!11
Poor op.
>>
Nobody cares that you regret your steroid usage. Stop trying to ruin others.
>>
Stop making threads until you actually come off steroids.
>>
>>36406697
>getting ED from roids

It's the opposite lad
>>
>But steroids are cheating!
but they are
also for 'girls' you don't need gear
>>
>>36406701
>>36406702
cant save the blue pill manlets op, dont even try
>>
Obviously steroids aren't cheating unless you are competing in a tested sport but for some reason it's considered cheating for normal guys to use them.

The improved health bit though, trt levels of testosterone if you are deficient has been shown to be awesome but steroids = health... People running grams of gear are going to have negative health consequences then if you start throwing slin, HGH, diuretics etc into the mix and it can be pretty iffy.

Steroid use done sensibly is fairly safe but are the majority of users smart or sensible enough for that? I doubt it.
>>
>>36406917
It's still a stupid thing to do for vanity's sake and shows you have a small "inner penis."
>>
>>36406669
arent Steroids Ilegal? you could go to jail for that. so no thank you.
>>
>>36406669
I don't do steroids because I'm afraid I'd make mistakes with it, particularly considering the conflicting information available on effective and safe use. The other two I do with no issue and look quite good.
>>
I'm not doing roids because I'm going to be competing in a tested sport.
>>
>>36406669
The whole reason I started lifting is to see what I could become naturally. I've no interest in seeing what I could be with something outside what my body produces.
>>
>>36406669
going off cycle fucking sucks though. at least it does for me.

and i'm not trying to be on a cruise dose for the rest of my life.

actually it's more like
>perfect diet
>compound based routine, progress oriented
>habit of reading
>habit of career
>habit of doing shit without concern for opinions
>habit of being social (also progress oriented)
>habit of not spending money on bs

also a lot of small shit i probably forgot. this isn't just about lifting.
>>
>>36406759
Not when you come off. And let's face it - since it's not legal you will have to come off eventually.
>>
Any guides on cookign test?
>>
>>36407712
search the deepweb maybe. i think i saw some dude selling tutorials cheap on some online black-market.

you can pretty much just buy the raws from chinese clearnet sites for ''research purposes''
>>
>>36407734
Yeah but it's hella expensive to buy, cheap to make. It's completely legal too make it yourself, at least here in the UK, as long as you don't plan on supplying.
>>
>>36407734
Sorry, reading comprehension fuckup .I thought you meant buying test.
>>
>>36407756
actually nvm
https://qualityraws.net/how-to-make-steroids

the site sells raws too.
have fun with your very own UGL
>>
>>36406688

/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x418
>>36406669
>few hours a week
>>
>>36407543
well if there's a post apocalyptic scenario, I would ravage your wife & daughters, steal your food, and leave you for dead... seeing as I have steroid gains to weaponize, and there is no more law.
>>
>>36406669

I mainly don't roid because I'm okay with my body the way it is, I just want to be a little bit stronger, and I don't compete in any sport.

>more girls, respect, friends
I've never had any issues with any of these things, why should I start roiding again?

And
>more respect
Objectively, no. Roids are considered cheating (for whatever reason) by the majority of people even if you aren't competing. So, no, it won't get you more respect unless you're a lying /fraud/. In which case, you shouldn't respect yourself.
>>
File: laughing creampie man.gif (1 MB, 205x223) Image search: [Google]
laughing creampie man.gif
1 MB, 205x223
>>36406669
was the manlet a manlet before he used steroids or made the steroids him a manlet - this is one of the important questions of mankind...

"Teens who take anabolic steroids may:
Have short height due to arrested bone growth"

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/20050316/why-steroids-are-bad-for-you?page=2
>>
>>36407888
>So, no, it won't get you more respect unless you're a lying /fraud/. In which
case, you shouldn't respect yourself.

Invented, unwarranted self-superiority.

In reality, muscular men are getting more respect for gains above the norm
>>
>>36407880
Well actually basic firearms render physique completely useless.
>inb4 hurr guns dont matter, you can kill a silverback gorilla with 1 shot from an ak47, and despite not lifting gorillas have 10x gains than you and can diddly atleast 16 p8 m8
>>
>>36408036
>In reality, muscular men are getting more respect for gains above the norm

Invented, unwarranted self-superiority.
>>
>>36406669
It is hard. It requires self discipline. Most people don't have that. If they don't have that, it's next to impossible.
>>
>>36407880
post apocalyptic scenario where would you get your roids? You wouldn't and you'd deflate
>>
>>36406669
>implying you need to diet if you roid enough
>>
>>36406669
you online roid shills must have made a killing from this board alone these past 2 years.
>>
>>36406669
>You do, you're just lazy. You can't make time for a few hours a week? LMAO.
This so much. I love when my friends got threatened by my gains.
>hurr, if i only had the free time you did
>hurr all anon does is work out these days

When i was doing a 3 day fullbody routine, it was literally 4 hours out of my week. Doing a four day upper/lower, it's five.
>>
>>36408252
Although, I do admit that I would take roids if I had a reliable source to purchase them from and reliable information on such things as what to use.
>>
There are only two people in my gym who I am absolutely sure use roids. One has serious back acne, like fucking cysts all over his back and shoulders, and he looks like he's more fat than muscle anyway. The other is built like a tank but he's like 5'5" so he just looks ridiculous. You can just TELL he's compensating for his height because he looks like a dwarf from Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>36407915
Steroids don't make you shorter, they stop you getting taller.

So it's kind of impossible to be a manlet after taking steroids if you weren't already one.
>>
>>36408387
But, my goal is brick wall body...
>>
I don't think steroids are cheating, I think that unless you professionally compete in something and have proper doctor supervision you are a fucking idiot for using them. You're not cheating, what are you cheating at? Getting liver sclerosis or having a stroke?
>>
>>36407700
>since it's not legal
>you will have to come off eventually

hahaha

tell that to all the 14 yr old pothead

IS ILLEGEL BRO UR GONNA GET CAUGHT HAHHA
>>
Why can trannys be prescribed pills that make them grow tits and shrink their cocks, paid for by my tax dollars, but I can't get a prescription of steroids to make me a sixk cunt?
>>
>>36407047
True, + alot of gear is dirty, thats actualy the scarriest thing i think. 1 bad batch and you dun goofed
>>
>>36409502
I lost one of my walnuts and the other can't seem to make up the difference in test so you can guess what that means. None of the doctors involved will prescribe test even though they all agree I need it...so I've been popping over the counter test pills and my doctors smile and say that's proactive of you....can't get prescription for medical issue, but I bet if I said I want to be a lady they'd be glad to help
>>
>>36409604
Get a new doctor, crash your test and get bloodwork done.

How'd you lose one of your balls?
>>
>>36409838
Lost it from a torsion

How do I crash one?

I'll keep getting test blood work done even though my bastard health insurance charges me per test because it's not covered
>>
>>36411599
Starve yourself of fats, eat only carbs and sugars for a week. No exercise at all. Stay up at least 24 hours consecutive before the test.
>>
>>36411738
Fuck that sounds nasty, but if that's what I need to do to better my health then I am going to give it a shot
>>
>>36406688
/thread indeed
Also, steroids are objectively unhealthy. The side effects can be managed with diligence but your body is at risk.
>>
>>36406917
What stops someone from using a bunch of steroids and other performance enhancers during the off season to build muscle/get stronger then hopping off before the season starts? It's hormones, how are they going to know you injected extra when your levels go back to normal?
>>
>>36411816
>pro athletes don't already do this.
>>
>>36406669
I'm too young to hop on gear (18)
>>
>>36411816

They won't know, but you will. You body adapts to using gear with down regulation and increased secretion of inhibitory tropins; so when you get off, your natural levels will plummit. You'll feel like shit and physical capacity will plummit, even considering increased lean mass, which will itself start to be catabolized.
>>
i would roid but i lost the contacts i had back then who could get it for me. the gym i visit now its filled up with newbies. literally 0 roiders.
>>
>>36412261
Easy there Dr. Thesaurus.

You're trying a little too hard to sound like you're not regurgitating some broscience you read off of some bodybuilding website for teenagers.

If you've ever used steroids and came off a cycle without a post cycle therapy but you know how to properly eat and lift, you'll either trick yourself into believing that you are dying or you will accept the fact that it really isn't that bad.

One thing. Why is it that if you take creatine or any other supplement to increase muscle growth or fat loss it isn't considered wrong because your government won't punish you for using them?

But if you use steroids or certain drugs to increase muscle growth or fat loss you are an evil liar because your government tells everyone to call you an evil liar? You are using different substances to meet the exact same goals. Fuck any fuckhead that's too stupid to see that.

Steroids work and have medical uses, herbs and most supplements are scams being advertised to guys that want to look like the guys that use steroids. You are all faggots with the same goals but you call other faggots a faggot because they are achieving the goal differently. Way to bow down to the approval of government.

Using Muscle-Sheck's SuperTest-9000 to build large amounts of muscle is like using valerian root to treat your schizophrenia. You either use shit that actually works or you piss and moan about the other people that are using shit that actually works, that's the "natty or not" debate.
>>
>>36406669

dat butt tho
>>
>>36412798
Well put.
>>
>>36406697
>on steroids
>not wanting to fuck everything

clenbuterol and anavar will kill your nuts by themselves. test will make you a viking
>>
>>36407783

Holy fuck is this legit?

How risky is this? The mixture looks cancer as fuck, i would be scared to inject that urine looking shit into my ass
>>
>>36412798
Not the guy you are replying to, but everything he said is high-school tier biology vocabulary.

It always amazes me that people can be into bodybuilding, yet lack even the most basic understanding of the body.
>>
>>36406669
There is no steroid dealers in my country and no one ships here
>>
>>36412798

This is basic hormone science. If you take test, your body doesn't know that it isn't coming from your balls, so your pituitary secretes more gonadotropin inhibiting hormone. This isn't a problem while roiding, but when you stop, your secreted levels will drop below their previous normal.

But yes, this can be avoided at least to some degree by a properly built cycle.

Also, the difference between roids and creatine is that you already eat a ton of creatine, grams of it in a day with a normal diet. It's a suppliment, not a drug
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.