[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1 cycle lasts for decades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: nellie-lexy.jpg (28 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
nellie-lexy.jpg
28 KB, 420x300
http://www.mn.uio.no/ibv/english/research/news-and-events/news/2013/kortvarig-dopingbruk-kan-ha-permanente-effekter.html

Honestly, it makes you want to cheat/fraud just once to break out of your shell.
>>
>>36393585

>tfw you will roid 100% and your kids will not be beta faggot newage kiddys

nice
>>
>>36393585
a lot of "might" "if" "may" "could".
i would not trust anything coming out of scandinavia and america, aside from that it is obvious the study is bullshit.
>>
>>36393600
it doesn't change your genetic make up fool
>>
>>36393612
epigenetics brah
>>
>>36393612

>this is what betas actually believe

if your dad would not have been the cuckold he is, you might be above 800 ng/dl of test you cuck
>>
"If humans were like"
"May happen"
"If mice and humans were similar"
Wonder why people that stop roiding lose a ton of muscle mass ? Because "we're" not "like mice"
>>
Is there a guide on buying and using steroids
I wanna roid
>>
>>36393618
But it wouldn't matter if he was a roiding cuckold or a regular cuckold. A cuckold remains a cuckold.

>>36393616
It's only related to gene transcription. You can't change gene transcription in an organism that doesn't exist yet by altering it in your own body. Maybe if you stuffed the future mother with some test while the little faggot is growing in her womb.
>>
>>36393632
What they're saying is that as long as you exercise, or even if you stop then start again, then you will have better gains that natty, even years after taking one cycle.
>>
>>36393585
I can't wait until I turn 21 so I can roid without worrying about too many potential side effects. Just not worth the potential infertility and hormone disorders that can come with roiding at a young age.
>>
>>36393585
what if you took a cycle of pre hormones?
>>
>run a test only cycle
>greatly increase the number of your nuclei
>stop roiding altogether
>start competing in IPF
>become a top athlete

so this is how it's done...
>>
>>36393723
so you want more sides and less results? Prohormones are retarded. Injections all the way.
>>
>>36393735
i know but i dont know one for the hook up and i dont know where to start.
>>
>>36393730

Pretty much, except in just bout every professional sport in existence, including olympic ice dancers and mma wraasslers.

Usually it's prescribed to "heal a muscle injury"
>>
>>36393745
Idk, I'd rather take my time, get the results right and not ruin my liver. Rushing it is stupid.
>>
Lmao at the people ITT trying to discredit scientific studies with their armchair speculation, without even stating facts I might add
>>
>>36393606
>not trust America
ISIS pls go
>tfw u only read studies if their written on papyrus
>>
>>36393616
That's not how that works, and you aren't even describing epigenetics. You were thinking of lamarckianism, which was proven false with Darwin.
>>
>>36394102
>proven false
It was never proven false, and has been proven correct, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>36396087
So if you jelq your dick until its asparagus shaped, you son will have said asparagus-dick?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.