[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Consider the following: You need to produce the genetically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Consider the following:

You need to produce the genetically best batch/load of sperm you could, how would you do it?

I would wank to clear out the current batch nad then do a week full of lifting, running and eating clean while not jizzing. I would get myself as much rest as necessary and take a week off work to avoid any stress. I don't smoke and drink and would avoid any contact with smokers as well.
>>
OP have you ever taken any sort of intro to genetics/how DNA/gametes work?

This is fucking retarded.
>>
>>36385642

I guess you could defend this strategy by aiming to produce the highest quality semen, other than that it makes no sense
>>
>>36385620

That's not how sperm or DNA works you autist, read a fucking book nigger
>>
>>36385620
Genetically best? No just your shitty genes
But somehow the healthiest? Yh sure op
>>
>>36385620
Did you ever take bio in school you retard? Lookup John Baptist Lamarck

Now if you're talking about creating a batch of sperm with the least amount of damage possible that's an actual discussion. From random shit I've read I would wear lead lined underwear to protect them from radiation, eat clean for a couple months to avoid any undocumented contaminants and keep my balls cool.
>>
>>36385620

While you can increase the health of the sperm themselves through a healthy lifestyle, the relative quality of their genetic payload is a random sample of your own, regardless of whether your sperm are healthy or not.

Additionally, sperm have a maturation time of about 3 months. Changes made now to improve sperm health and motility will not see results until then.

Finally, in terms of trying to conceive, studies reveal that the best option is to simply have sex every night when the woman is fertile. Attempting to time ejaculations to produce the most or best sperm offers essentially no improvement on fertilization rate even for a single session, and decreases the total odds by reducing the number of times the couple has sex.
>>
>>36385846
why months? Dont your sperms die before that?
>>
OP here.

Of course I meant to produce highest quality/healthiest sperms you could.

Sorry for being retarded
>>
>>36386017

In that case, not ejaculating doesn't really help. It will result in a build up of older, less healthy sperm. Ceasing ejaculation for say, 24 hours helps with the payload, but not the health
>>
By doing all this healthy shit, you're only giving the shitty sperm the oppurtunity to survive and take the place of the good sperm in the egg wich means the batch will suck
>>
>>36386963
thats why you bust a nut before going all healthy
>>
This is the most retarded fucking post I've ever seen. Almost as dumb as the one where a guy said that if you have cancer/disease when you impregnate a girl the baby will have cancer, because the cancer gets passed through your sper m
>>
>>36387667
you fucking idiot, of course the kid will have cancer it is a hereditary disease
>>
File: 1457505833373.jpg (15 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1457505833373.jpg
15 KB, 251x201
Also each tons of walnuts and brazil nuts. You need to have sufficient nutrients.
>>
>>36387770
sorry I didn't clarify. He was sayin that the baby itself would have cancer the moment it is born
>>
I would supplement minerals and vitamins
>>
would it actually make a difference if you have 'healthy' semen?
>>
>>36387770
you fucking mong
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.