[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was your dad as based as JBs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-14-11-20-59.jpg (193 KB, 1286x1006) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-14-11-20-59.jpg
193 KB, 1286x1006
Was your dad as based as JBs?
>>
File: latest.png (790 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
790 KB, 1366x768
yeah, okay blaha.
>>
>>36383374
Yes.

I didn't get any kind of second place trophy. My dad always said "second place is just the first loser”. When he taught me how to fight, he said " don't start a fight unless you intend to win. Don't fight for shitty reasons, either do it to defend yourself, or those important to you. And remember, always cheat, always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose."

The perks of having been raised by a combat veteran, I guess.
>>
Sounds like he has never been in a fight in his life.
>>
>>36383374
>Ender's Game
>>
One thing I learnt from my father before I shot him for entering my property without knocking was "If you're ever in a fight, and you knock the guy out, make sure you stomp on his balls until they fucking bleed, then send me a picture or I'll fuck your ass when you get home"
>>
>>36385121
Hi blaha
>>
>>36385121
Second place is the first loser? Maybe in a race but most sports second is the last loser. Your dad had water in his head
>>
File: 1438312537614.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438312537614.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>36383374
bloody ell
>>
>>36385161
Nope. Just a random anon who was raised by his disabled father. He made me the man I am today, for better or worse.
>>
>>36383374
>you're getting your ass tore up with a belt when you get home
What? Blaha's dad raped him with a belt?
>>
remember that other comment he made years back about his old man whooping his ass or somethng like that? it was teh fucking cringiest thing ive ever read i swear to god

speaking of blaha cringe, does anyone remember/have the 2015 thanksgiving day video him and his gf made? he like immediately took it down lmao
>>
>>36383374
>Using more violence than neccesary is somehow based
God damnit OP, violence should always be a desperate last resort
>>
>>36385177
Keep in mind, he killed people. Saw motherfuckers die, and one time ended up with a mouthful of his best friend's brains. He was in situations at a young age, where being just a little slower than the other guy meant all you got was fucked up, if you were lucky, and a tombstone if you weren't. He taught me to try my hardest at everything I do, no matter how trivial it may seem. I went off the rails after he died, but I'm getting my shit together now. I just wish I had started getting my shit together sooner.
>>
>>36385240
>making sure your enemy stays down.
I suggest you change your mindset to a tactical one anon.

If you ever get the drop on me, make sure to finish me off or ill crawl to my truck slap on some body armor and reengage with a tactical advantage.
>>
>>36385366
kekking it up
>>
>>36385366
>make sure to finish me
Frankly, that's not going to help either, because then he'll go to prison and get death penalty for it. So in the end, you still won.
>>
>>36383374

Yes, that's why he's living alone and no one talks to him anymore.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.