[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I realistically lose weight without a calorie deficit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot-1.png (100 KB, 1440x1694) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-1.png
100 KB, 1440x1694
Can I realistically lose weight without a calorie deficit?
>>
>>36380128
No you fucking idiot.
>>
>>36380128
No way
>>
sure, if you cut off your leg
>>
>>36380138
>>36380148

Why not? Assuming I eat like, 200grams of chicken, some fruits, and a little bit of milk each day, I should be able to lose weight without having to count calories. Right?
>>
>>36380128
If you fill a bucket at the exact same rate as its leaking from a hole in the bottom, will it get lighter?
>>
>>36380177

You dont have enough information to solve this problem.... Is the hole covered?
>>
You actually can, but you're too stupid to figure it out. Your body isn't 100% efficient with energy usage but it's close.
>>
>>36380169
Do you know how simple it I'd to count calories.

Nigga they have an app for it, it basically does all the park for you.
>>
No, it's entirely down to genetics, go eat some biscuits and get to the doctor as fast as you can about fixing your genetics.
>>
>>36380128
yeah sure, burn them calories.
>>
>>36380182
Read it again mate.
>>
>>36380169
>200grams of chicken, some fruits, and a little bit of milk each day
well yeah you're not counting calories here and you'll be losing weight, but it doesn't mean you wouldn't be on deficit.

so back to your original question. you must be on a deficit to lose weight but is not a must to count calories as long as you know you're not over eating. but counting calories help a lot and you'll get results quicker plus is always good to know what we're consuming, either on a cut or bulking.
>>
>>36380128
Yes, if you do cardio or HIIT or whatever your preferred calorie burning method is.
>>
File: 1457236022073.jpg (32 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
1457236022073.jpg
32 KB, 600x648
>>36380128
>Can I realistically lose weight without a calorie deficit?
>>
Some amount of calories is lost through urine and poop, which is different based on the foods you eat.

Get raped faggets, it's not only about calories in vs out.
>>
>>36380128
It's against the laws of thermodynamics retard.
>>
>>36380128
I have been eating more calories lately but cut off carbs. I still eat them but at smaller amount, and it's only white/brown rice.

I didn't lose weight by the number, but I have lost fat. So my suggestion to you is If you want to lose fat, just start eating healthy and work out.

I think that losing weight (getting lighter) without calorie deficit is impossible.
>>
Yes but only if you're doing something to burn off those calories, essentially giving you a deficit anyways
So actually: no. No you can't.
>>
>>36380128

No. It literally CAN'T work any other way.
>>
Do cardio 5+ hours a day, no pussy shit like walking or slow jogging.
>>
>>36380128
by definition that doesn't work you dummy.

>eat at what you think is maintenance
>lift
>on top of that do cardio
>cardio creates deficit
>you lose weight

that's still a deficit though.
>>
Yes, get fat removal surgery.
>>
>>36381885
Yeah and that cardio is gonna give you the deficit, eat 2pizzas after it and "deficit" is gone. So this answer is literally retarded
>>
>>36381952
I know faggot. Its a stupid answer for a stupid thread.
>>
>>36381985
>Lowering yourself to OPs standard
Nigger we're supposed to be better than that here
>>
File: 1456529541691.png (31 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1456529541691.png
31 KB, 625x626
>>
>>36380169
Is this bait? Im realy not sure
>>
if you do, go collect your Nobel prize for disproving Thermodynamics.
>>
>>36380977
>poop and pee go out of your body
>calories lost through poop and pee
>literally describing calories going out
>>
>>36380977
are you retarded? your shit and piss are what you couldn't digest. not to mention piss is literally sterile, all the useful things have already been sucked out by your kidneys.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.