[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am born with very narrow shoulders +average height is Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 793x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 793x432
I am born with very narrow shoulders +average height is Is there any hope for me? I want start going to gym , but just see thic pic many times in some forums and people say "'muh genetics , bone structure, yes you are fucked". Yeah it's pretty fucked that I am 21 years old and never going to gym in my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (697 KB, 1511x2396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
697 KB, 1511x2396
Pic is my body
>>
>>36379445
Your shoulders look find due, just like you haven't trained at all.

That picture's shopped, and are extremes as well. That dude's got his shoulders back, while the other's posing with them slightly forward, which makes them look a bit bigger from that angle.

But even if you never have the potential to look like Zyzz or someone, you should still lift, because you'll look much better than you do now, and can still probably put a couple inches on your shoulder width over time.
>>
> Is there any hope for me?
Yes.
>>
>>36379465
>you should still lift, because you'll look much better than you do now
this
/thread
>>
>>36379445
stop finding excuses you faggot and start training,change your fucking mindset.

Im a fucking manlet,i also have small hands,weak litle shit hands.

But i dont tell myself that its not worth putting effort in cause in the end i will not look like 6foot wide shouldered,square jawed model.

I will work out till the end of my days for the sake of being at the top of what my genetics allow.Also so i can live longer and healthier.

Now you choose,are you gonna be a whinny bitch or are you gonna make a change for the better?
>>
>>36379465
>>36379522
Actually, fuck it. Can't be bothered when you consider just how much of a role genetics play.

It's easy for genetically blessed people to tell guys who were given a bad hand to "man up". Fuck lifting.
>>
>>36379606
/r9k/ GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD NOW.
>>
>>36379622
>>36379606
exactly,get out of here you fucking pussy.
Live a meaningless pointless life and blame your genetics and everyone else for your problems.

You made your choice,you will Never become better...just kill yourself
you human waste
>>
>>36379685
>>36379522
oops i posted with my fake sol invictus trip
>>
>>36379606
I've got pretty fuck shit genetics actually anon, 18" shoulders, eyes so sensitive that even being outside on a bright day causes me legitimate pain, schizophrenia and I'm just prone to sickness and injury.

Yet I still lift, because it's fucking fun, and I'm better doing it than I am without it.

But go back to /r9k/ if you're just gonna give up because someone has a better starting point than you, especially if you're basing it off a cherrypicked image off of a shopped model in shoot and some dude who probably looks great most of the time.

By the way, there's pics of the guy on the right floating around, and he looks fucking terrible, hips as wide as they come.
>>
>>36379440
man do you have any idea how much sufering it is to be a 5'9'' dude with very wide shoulder bones? think shoulderbones like the guy on the right
you will always be ''that stocky guy who only ever trains his back'' and it's fucking annoying that i can't have a balanced appearance
>>
>>36379729
I am 178cm >>36379445 and this shoulders +large head is freak tier. Yeah genetics... Wider shoulders is great and v-taper is ideal.
>>
>>36379866
You've never said what your shoulder width actually is, it doesn't look that narrow brah.
>>
File: man.png (524 KB, 480x671) Image search: [Google]
man.png
524 KB, 480x671
is comparing your "head-shoulder" with goal body a way to find out my body potential?
>>
>>36379440

wow is that the same guy?
>>
>>36379440
Your trained version will always be a better version of the untrained one. There's no such thing as "too short, too intelligent, too ...whatever" to train. The benefits of resistance training are not only cosmetic as in chicks ogling your shoulders, abs, arms etc. You will be engraving discipline in to your mind the ability to overcome sticking points and as a result will build not only your body but your character and therefore your confidence. All of these things will make you attractive. Measurements don't matter, bodybuilders lie about these all the time. If they were so important women wouldn't even speak to men they'd just carry around a tape measure to see how tall you are, how big your dick and arms are. A couple fucking inches are not a deal breaker, being a pussy is.
>>
>>36379606
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1433595528603.jpg (14 KB, 340x440) Image search: [Google]
1433595528603.jpg
14 KB, 340x440
>>36379440
How many fucking times will I have to repost this?

I swear i've reposted it half a dozen of times already and people still make those threads.
>>
File: vs.png (286 KB, 839x399) Image search: [Google]
vs.png
286 KB, 839x399
I've shooped the right one for comparison and made his shoulders a little wider, and the chest a little smaller to keep proportions
>>
>>36380452
The important thing is shoulder-waist ratio. But that can change a to a significant degree with adding muscles to the shoulders and to a very large degree by losing weight. A better way is to measure the ratio between the width of your pelvic bone and your clavicle length. I don't know what ratio would be considered good, though, but if your pelvic bone is wider you're definitely fucked.
>>
>>36379440
>He's giving up before he even started.
>>
>>36379445
fucking whoa there anon warn us before posting disgusting shit like that I was eating there
>>
>>36380652
Sorry ;)
>>
>>36379445

lmao you actually have a good wingspan and probably will look like the right guy in OP photo if you do pull ups or some kind of back training
>>
>>36379440
Yeah dude you should never lift and just blame everything on your genetics.

Sounds like a great idea.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.