[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (649 KB, 1450x1724) Image search: [Google]
image.png
649 KB, 1450x1724
Which one is /fit/?
>>
Guide on how to be any of those guys or fake it.
>>
The fat handsome pretty boy tbhsenpai
>>
The one who stays home on the internet and somehow manages to be even more of a social failure than the creep who sits in the corner of a nightclub and gawks at women until he gets drunk enough to approach a girl then throws up on her boyfriend and gets the shit kicked out of him.
>>
>>36365917
The gayest most autistic person ever made this picture.

Jesus Christ.... I feel embarrassed being the same species as what created this. Like somehow, I'M also guilty.
>>
>>36365978
This.
>>
>>36365917
Neither. More like reliable, disciplined man who attracts stable, emotionally mature women through his work ethic and thick muscular physique. Wears a lot of plaid and may be a tradesman or some sort of reapectable middle class work that also brings benefit to his community (firefighter, teacher, coach). Drinks good craft beer and is into bluegrass. Has a faithful dog and goes hiking and camping frequently. His women tend to be high test who really want this type of man to impregnate them and give them strong children.
>>
>>36365976
kek.
>>
File: ainsley 3.jpg (54 KB, 588x723) Image search: [Google]
ainsley 3.jpg
54 KB, 588x723
>>36365939
>go to r9k
>they will help
>>
>>36366024

How deep in the closet are you?
>>
The holiday BBC for sure.
>>
>>36366155

The holiday BWC lads ;)
>>
>>36365917
>bbc meme
Kill yourself
>>
>>36365917
Girls have said to me i have feminine features with a strong jawline so I guess that im close to the handsome pretty boy
>>
>>36365917

/fit/ is the neckbeard who made the pic
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 449x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 449x327
>>36366262
Why not both?
>>
>>36365978
/thread
pathetic
>>
>>36365917
holy fuck this is so cringe.

You could only imagine the kind of neckbeard who made this.
>>
>>36366024
>Bluegrass
Cool, I dig it man.
>>
>>36365917
I really worry about anyone who is so obsessed with chasing pussy that they actually go looking for shit like this. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Don't you have school or a career or hobbies or anything other than obsessing over girls all the time? Someone needs to tell you that girls don't find desperate guys attractive at all, they find them creepy as hell. Check yourself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.