[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Routine general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1457185468671.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457185468671.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
Post the routine you're on.

And for what purpose? (Gaining strength, building muscle, cutting etc.)

I'll start.

PHUL

Building strength and gaining muscle
>>
Careful, a mentally ill transsexual might invade your thread.
>>
>>36345643
>mentally ill transsexual

pretty redundant IMO
>>
>>36345388
SL for strength
>>
>>36345388
Burpees every day, adding one-two rep a day, depending on my state.

Could barely do 10 reps in a row the first week. Comfortly doing 30 reps two weeks later.

And I'll just keep going with this exercice, since I don't want to invest much time in training and I just need to feel healthy
>>
>>36345388

Anyone here ever tried german volume training? Does it work or is it a meme?

I have been on 5x5 for a while and I'm not progressing anymore and thought about doing gvt for a month just to see how it goes.
>>
>>36345388
Lyle McDonald's generic bulking routine.

I'm actually a beginner to barbell training, but swimming has given me a mediocre strength and good stamina base. So I'm making 15+lb of lean gains in preparation for the summer, and I'll move to a strength/power based routine in May when I start cutting.
>>
>>36345643

hahaha this
>>
>>36345660
being srs for a second

why do people take lifting advice from a tranny that looked like shit before hormones as well?
>>
>>36345388
Connor McGreggor is such a lightweight. I'd literally bear hug him, drag him to the ground and smother him with all of my 6'0 and 200lbs of man.
>>
I'm on cool cicadas ppl, goal is simply hypertrophy. I don't feel that it has enough volume though to exhaust me so I started adding 2 or 3 additional sets per lift. At what point does overtraining become a real concern? Does this program have any blindspots? What other lifts should I add to it besides abs? I'm 28, 5 ft 10, 150 lbs, lifting for four months and recently started taking test.

Coolcicada's PPL.

Push (Chest/Triceps/Shoulders):

Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Seated (or Standing) Barbell Shoulder/Overhead Press: 3x5
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 3x10-12
Rope Pushdowns (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Overhead Dumbbell Extension or similar triceps exercise: 3x10-12
Shrugs(circuit machine or dumbbells): 3x10-12

Pull (Back/Biceps):

Barbell Rows: 3x5
Lat Pulldowns with (Long Bar or V-bar) (circuit machine): 3x8-10
Seated Rows (circuit machine) - optional if already doing barbell rows: 3x8-10
Face-pulls: 3x-10-12
Barbell Bicep Curls (Alternate between close and normal grip): 4x-10-12
Choice of one other bicep exercise (typically Hammer Curls): 3x10-12

Legs (Quad/Ham/Calves):

Barbell Squats: 4x5-6
Leg Press (optional if already doing above squats): 3x8-10
Leg Extensions (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Hamstring Curls (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Standing Calf Raises (circuit machine): 5x10-12

Do either P/P/L [REST] P/P/L or P/P/L/P/P/L[Rest]
>>
>>36348223
I think its because he is more likely to reply than anyone else. I'd like to think that if we still had someone swole like lotus they would be the ones people listened to
>>
>>36345388
Why does he look like a horrible mutant in the top picture.
>>
>>36349093
That was when he had to cut all his water to weigh in as a featherweight
>>
AxBxAxxBx...

A:
Squats 5x5
Bench 5x5
Row 5x5 or 3x5
Incline Bench w/ Dumbells 3x8
Pullups 3xfailure
Incline curls 3x8

B:
Squats 5x5
Overhead Press 5x5
Deadlift 1x5
Close grip bench press 3x8
Pullups 3xfailure
Incline curls 3x8

In some of the rest days I do cardio and calisthenics.
>>
>>36348446

Forearm work, reverse curls/hammer curls
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-04-03-09-39.png (374 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-03-09-39.png
374 KB, 1440x2560
Right now I'm doing this for general explosiveness and strength as well as emphasizing shoulder and lat width to develop more taper. Cardio every day as well.
>>
The nein.

just the same as any other usual program except all exercises are 6x9. Only condition is that you gotta scream NEIN after each rep and just keep a mental note of where your up to.

Also chose 6 to remind myself of what the 6 mill kill assists the lord achieved.

shoulders should have there own day so you can train yourself not to get tired when raise your arm for the lord.

Walking lunges for when you need to put that jew back in line for breathing in to much free air through his nose by placing his head under your entitled white knee.

besides that slot your own exercises in and good luck brethren.

plus points if you wear anything related. plus plus points if you have the moustache.
>>
>>36349093
Cause he's an adult male that weighs 145lbs.
>>
>a routine makes you gain anything
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.