[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you maintain your diet? I keep going good with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1386618261007.jpg (10 KB, 250x173) Image search: [Google]
1386618261007.jpg
10 KB, 250x173
How the fuck do you maintain your diet? I keep going good with my diet and then just lose it after 4-5 days and go on a rampage with food. My diet is not even that scrit.

Post any tips, recommendations, anything that will help us fatasses get through our weight loss.
>>
>>36343540
quit being a bitch
>>
>>36343540
Strict* my bad
>>
>>36343540

Look in the mirror. Are you happy with what you see? Of course your not. Every time you want to eat, think of that. Use it as your motivation. Do you want to be continually disgusted with your shitty body?

Forcing myself to look at my garbage physique pushes me forward and keeps me motivated. One day this monstrosity will vanish but only if I stay diligent.

Remind yourself of the horror that is you.
>>
>>36343540
stop being a fatass
hate yourself
eat lots of vegetables
chug water like there's no tomorrow

in this order
>>
File: 1454724608717.jpg (351 KB, 977x408) Image search: [Google]
1454724608717.jpg
351 KB, 977x408
>>36343540
Honestly OP you just have to realize when you're trying some sneaky shit. I'm on a bit of a small cut right now and I found myself at walmart today looking to buy spaghetti. I was standing in the pasta Isle when I realized that what i was doing was retarded, so I bought some other shit went home and ate chicken rice and vegetables like I knew I was fucking supposed to.

The cravings will pass and you will come to your senses eventually, you just have to hold out long enough.
>>
>>36343540
use the cheat day
everyone here is going to tell you it's for pussies, yadayada.
But you're failing every 4-5 days and I'm pretty sure that makes you depressed, because you feel like a failure, which in turn makes you overeat.
Whereas if you schedule a day, you won't feel like you failed, you'll feel like your sticking to your plan.
This will help you keep on track the rest of the week, if you have a craving, make a mental note to eat the particular item on your cheat day.
Just keep it reasonnable, don't go wolfing down 8,000 kcals, and lift on your cheat day.
If you're less than 35 years old McDonalds and a bag of candy once a week won't stop weightloss before reaching ~15% bodyfat.
Most optimal optimal weightloss? No, definitely not. But you're better off losing 1-2lbs every week for months than losing 4lbs a week for three week and then going completely off track.
>>
LMAOING AT ALL YOU FATTIES
>>
OP stop being a faggot

Bump up your calories. You are probably trying to cut too quickly and it causes you to binge.You aren't going to be able to lose that weight overnight, slow down speed racer.
>>
opp problem, how the fuck do you eat so much every day? fuck, 3000+ calories is a pain. you skip one meal because you're lazy and suddenly your bulk is down the drain because you sure aren't eating 1000 calories before you sleep
>>
>>36343540
Do a lot of cardio so you can eat more, or stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>36343540
Stop being a little bitch, you act exactly like fat girls who "try dieting" yet stay fat because they have cheat meals after every workout. Get some willpower.
>>
>>36345909
Arab please leave this board
>>
>>36345922
>>36345909

You either want it or you don't man. Clearly you don't.

Calculate your tdee
Subtract 500 calories
That's how much you should be eating
Don't go on a strict diet because you obv can't maintain that (moderation is key as long as it fits into your daily calorie intake)
Lower carbs. Seriously try s low fat and protein diet you won't be hungry all day
Cut out soda and junk food and fast food but if you can't then that's okay have a cheat meal once every two weeks that you can look forward to and reward yourself with
>>
>>36346302
Sorry mean HIGH fat and protein diet. They keep you satiated
>>
Apparently you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it. Not gonna make it.
>>
>>36345909
Don't use cheat DAYS, faggot.

Cheat MEALS are ok, but cheat DAYS are retarded beyond belief. You can plan cheat meals so you won't fuck your weekly weigh loss.
>>
stop being a little bitch beta faggot for starters
>>
>>36343540
Your mistakes are:
1. You want to lose weight quickly
2. You go full monk with your diet

1. Weight loss is a slow process if you want to keep/gain muscle mass when you lose fat. That first week your body goes into panic mode and you lose water weight, so when you step on that scale on week 2 when your body has adjusted you will get miserable and go back to eating shit. look at your TDEE and take away 20 % off of that. If you think that you can go by with 1000 kcal/day, then you are retarded.

2. Don't go full beef and broccoli at day 1, I can see that you are motivated, but you almost never see smokers quitting cold-turkey and succeeding.
Instead I propose you pick one thing you change with your original diet every week to the diet you are keeping when dieting (unless you were on a shitty retarded diet, then read the sticky).
And for motivation: Whenever you get a craving, think about your goals, and how much further away that goalpost will be if you eat that pizza, or that candy.

I wish you good luck, faggot
>>
Look Anon, im a 20yo guy that is on s diet. Your fucking problem is not eating different. YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Three weeks ago i finnaly got my shit together i weighted about fucking 300lbs thats round about 135kg. I am tired of being the fat one not able to wear clothesbi wanted all my life. Being friendzoned by every BITCH! Im on a crusade against the fucking fat and im fucking winning this fight! After 21 days my current weight is 265lbs = 121kg and i have just started i dont lift or do cardio i just changed my eating behauviour! So man up get your fucking shit together AND CHANGE!
>>
6'2 former fat shit here was 240 30%BF got down to 165 <20% since August. Been fucking up a lot. Bouncing between 165 and 180 with fucked up cheat days like you OP. Was doing great and lifting for months but i can't seem to get my fucking head straight. 173lbs now and i look way fatter than i did at 165. Back on my cut for 5 days now, i feel nothing but shame.

I remember seeing those first noob gains even though i was cutting at 1500 kcal 2.5 months in. I felt good af.
>>
>>36343540
try not being a faggot
>>
Gotta use the self hate people give you when you think about what to eat. The only times that matter throughout the day are the few literal moments you spend eating, the hour or two in the gym, and the 5-8 hours sleeping.

The rest of the time literally just live your life. When you think about how a 5-10 minutes of junk binging can ruin days of progress, the work, the feelings and the emotions, how could you possibly do it?
>>
I hate cutting so much, but counting calories like an autistic kid and training hard is the only way to reach my goals.

I want very low bodyfat. im not happy with being "fit" I want to be at my best.
>>
>>36344324
>>chug water like there's no tomorrow

this is the biggest load of broscience bullshit. On many occasions i've drank so much water that I was water-logged and still had cravings for food. The body isn't stupid. On one occasion I drank 2.5 gallons of water over the course of 2 hours and was still able to eat an entire large meat lover pizza from Round Table, lol. drinking tons of water only makes me hungry and irritable instead of just hungry.
>>
EC stack and chug water
>>
>>36347749
You have some serious issues and lack willpower, fatty.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.