[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey veganfags What's the difference between plant-based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1456414921437.jpg (109 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456414921437.jpg
109 KB, 1000x1000
Hey veganfags

What's the difference between plant-based vegans and normal vegans?
>>
standard vegan diet allows vegetable oils for anal lubrication, plant-based go in dry
>>
>>36342631
First post n thread is ogre
>>
coconuts are garbage btw. there is a reason why they are so tough to crack open with no tools or nothing
>>
A vegan could eat french fries for every meal and still call themselves vegans.

Plant based vegans on the other hand mostly eat plants.
>>
>>36342981

French fries are made from potato
>>
>>36342991

True, maybe a more precise definition then. They're into eating WHOLE plants with minimal amount of processing as possible. So french fries wouldn't be "plant based vegan" because although they're a vegetable, they're still cooked.

Still a poor example...they wouldn't eat Oreo's because that requires a high amount of processing.
>>
>>36342991
no way
>>
>>36343047

So no tea or juice or coffee? I can't even cook my damn oats? Pass.
>>
>>36343047
You're thinking of raw vegans
>>
>>36342991
No you fucking idiot, they're made from potatoes
>>
You are confused. Plant based vegans are the same thing as vegans. I know because I eat a meat based vegan diet and people always ask me to explain.
>>
>>36343080

Well it depends on how many you make
>>
>>36343047

>So french fries wouldn't be "plant based vegan" because although they're a vegetable, they're still cooked.

Cooking has nothing to do with it. French fries are made from white potatoes with the skin removed and fried in processed oil.
>>
>>36343121

Do you eat the peel of a banana too
>>
>>36343133

I actually have heard of people who eat banana peels, but the phrase "whole food" doesn't necessarily mean you eat even the inedible portions of the food. Whole wheat for example has the bran and germ intact, but you don't eat the chaff as well.
>>
>>36343162

So what you're saying is, that you're arbitrarily declaring that your particular decision at where removing cellulose content is okay is correct, and removing more than that is overly processing the plant?
>>
>>36343181

Sure
>>
>>36342586
WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE CONSTANT NO BRAND SHILLING
KILL YOURSELF YOU VEGAN FAGGOT
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>
>>36342586
Are bald people not mammals? V-jam James has no body hair does he? Is he a reptile?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.