[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this girl in my gym always positions herself in front of me when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: fromthis.jpg (95 KB, 713x753) Image search: [Google]
fromthis.jpg
95 KB, 713x753
this girl in my gym always positions herself in front of me when im doing deadlifts or squats in the rack. I max like 50lbs more when this bitch is in front of me but I'm too damn shy to go talk to her. Also I'm a turbomanlet at 5'7 shes like 5'9. Fuck should I do?
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (18 KB, 156x235) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
18 KB, 156x235
>>36333942
>>
File: fit.png (659 KB, 749x777) Image search: [Google]
fit.png
659 KB, 749x777
this is her also lol
>>
File: another.png (1 MB, 749x756) Image search: [Google]
another.png
1 MB, 749x756
also her
>>
She's just working out by herself faggot
>>
if you pull less than five plates for reps, she's out of your league
>>
so this girl walks in front of you sometimes and you decided to make a thread about her?
>>
>>36333968
>tfw this girl has better shoulders and biceps than I do

I want to end it all lads
>>
>>36333942
haahahha u dont fucking do shit

im 5"8 with a 7 or 8/10 face (Depending on your preferences) globally 7/10

and girls in the netherlands are ALL taller than me ure doomed to die alone bro
>>
>>36333942
she doesn't know you exist, she's only doing her routine
>>
>>36333942

>/fit/ I work out at a gym, and a gril there works out too!
>What do I do, /fit/?!

Finish your workout??
>>
She probably likes her men small and weak anyways, just talk to her she'll like your shyness too
>>
nice I hope one of her friends frequents /fit/ and tells her

you have pictures saved of a random girl that works out near you

lmfao... loser
>>
Why the fuck do mods not delete these threads?
>>
>>36333942
A girl blew a snot booger on me 4 months ago. Have I waited long enough to ask her out?
>>
>>36333968
>>36333988
clearly she is there to work out, not to be ogled by some manlet.
>>
When is it acceptable for a man to wear tights?
>>
>>36333942
Ignore her and continue your fucking workout.
Stop distracting yourself thinking you're going to make it if you start talking up girls in the gym.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.