[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rpg gainz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Diablo_II_characters.jpg (42 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
Diablo_II_characters.jpg
42 KB, 500x323
Anyone here see PRs as being like levelling up in a RPG, but IRL?
>>
>>36330860
Holy fuck you need to get out of your house and do something besides play wow all day
>>
>>36330984
I want normies to leave /fit/
>>
>>36330860
yes, it's pretty close, seeing 3 plates can be reminiscent of dinging 90, all personal successes use the same neuro-pathway, it's not unusual for it to bring up that memory

>>36330984
if he is setting PRs, he is doing something besides playing wow all day, and most likely leaving his house to do it, fuck you and your shitty "stop doing what i dont like"
>>
I used to treat the gym as a daily quest, but now it's more of an analogy of a car driving.
>>
>>36331031
>doing maintenance work, not seeing it as doing daily rep quests in tanaan jungle
>>
>>36330860
god i miss diablo 2
>>
>>36330860
Yeah, I'm aiming for a 16 strength right now because it would then imply that I'm at least a level 8 commoner
>>
>>36330860
You fucking faggots and your fucking video games

I can walk up to any one of those girls you pathetic betas are in love with and take them there on the spot. Bitches love my thick as fuck muscled body.

Twinks like you are nobody, get the fuck out of my kingdom and come back when you can bench 2pl8 bitchboy
>>
>>36330984
>no fun allowed
>>
>>36331893

I can bench 225 for 8 reps and am a level 60 Warrior, Monk, Blacksmith, Armorer, Goldsmith, Alchemist, Culinarian, Miner, and Fisherman in the worst, most uninspired, blandest, most derivative, repetitive MMO I've ever come across.

Final Fantasy XIV a shit. I miss the heyday of FFXI. I really need to find a better MMO to play. Or I could, heaven forbid, go outside and interact with people face to face.
>>
>>36331920
lmao
>>
>>36331078
>16 strenght
>230 lbs overhead lift
>460lbs deadlift&walk
>2300lbs car pull

I doubt an 8th level commoner would have enough stat increases to get those kinds of lifting stats, m8.

Also, Strongmen champions confirmed for having 22 strength.
>>
File: needle.jpg (132 KB, 438x274) Image search: [Google]
needle.jpg
132 KB, 438x274
>>36330860
I've been typing IDDQD into my game.
Some people think it's cheap, but I just want to get to the end game quicker.
>>
Do you think we could get more normies in the gym if we created gym machines where you had to plug in a usb which would track your strength via bench/leg press etc and stamina via treadmill etc which would then be reflected with an online avatar which can be used in team quests rpg style?
>>
>>36331076
>you'll never do baal runs with your friends to max out your SS Druid again
Feels pretty bad.
>>
>>36332012
I guess you could go further because people would develop friends with strong athletic people to boost their online character, or strong fit people could sell their services to the weak
>>
>>36330860

Aging is lvling up but you can work on your stats every year
>>
>>36332020
mephisto runs was most fun
>>
File: 1451871132375.jpg (40 KB, 355x535) Image search: [Google]
1451871132375.jpg
40 KB, 355x535
>>36330860
That's what I do, anon.

>>36330984
chill on those sterons, anon. You're scaring off all the nerds who wanna be stronk.
>>
>>36332029
I still think trist runs were best. It was just fun following people while level 3 or 4 and after 5 runs you're the one leading the charge. Fuck I miss playing that game. So many pizza rolls were consumed
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.