[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does men' health mag have reliable information?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Does men' health mag have reliable information?
>>
Not sure, but I love the Beef Jerky they put out in Tesco.

Shit is glorious.
>>
who cares nobody reads mags anymore except from when your flying and want to know which sandwiches le celebrity eats
>>
>>36321120
About as reliable as /fit/.
>>
>>36321172
I'm bored between my classes, decided to look up some resources regarding health education. MH is coming up in the results a lot.
>>
>>36321191
I've never read Men's Health but I don't see how that possible as most of fit is bordeline retarded & the rest are full on retarded.
>>
>>36321120
just ask yourself, is the stuff they put in the women's magazines any good?
nope. I used to read it. not worth it.
>>
>>36321201
who cares about healt m8, just lift weight and get shredded, fuck as many whores as possible, overdose on drugs
>mu family life

top keke m8 two litlle devils stealing your soul and one filthy whore stealing your money, but dont worry before you know they will be just as gone as your money and you wil be a washed up little fuck dyeng knowing you wasted your prime years as a man
>>
>>36321214
>tfw no dominant gf who forces me to wear dresses and makes me sit in her lap while she calls me her cute little slut

why live brehs
>>
>>36321287
I just want to be strapped to a bed face down & pegged by a hot broad while she laughs & bites my ear. Life isn't fair.
>>
File: 1445474892858.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1445474892858.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
I read it for the 30 red-hot sex secrets

h-ha
>>
there was one in my gym and read a few articles

it was absolute shit
>some crossfit trainer talking how specific training like Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting are useless because they train for specific purposes and can't be applied outside of said sport because they're like being trained like insects who function to only do specific movements while "functional" strength is superior and can be applied everywhere else.

it's like buzzfeed and a lot of clickbait articles with no sources.
>>
>>36321214

/fit/ is retarded but if there is at least one sincere person on this board it's a superior resource to men's health
>>
absolute trash

some guy at the gym asked me "did you see that in Men's Health" and I immediately categorized him as a retard
>>
File: Cureafeminist.jpg (3 MB, 1177x1601) Image search: [Google]
Cureafeminist.jpg
3 MB, 1177x1601
The best article/section was Maxim's "How to break up with your girlfriend in 30 days or less"

It was an old issue from 2000 or 2001.

pic unrelated
>>
>>36321120
They have a lot of articles about gaining 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks without roids, so, no.
>>
File: 1424797660952.jpg (124 KB, 578x807) Image search: [Google]
1424797660952.jpg
124 KB, 578x807
>>36321120

>Decent tier
Muscle & Fitness
Flex
Muscular Development

>Meh tier
Men's Fitness

>Gobshite men's fashion magazines
Gq
Men's Health
>>
>>36324335
why is he wearing a belt?
>>
>>36324558

He's Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger. He never stops lifting.
>>
my dad gets this magazine but he doesn't work out or exercise
i think he's just secretly gay or something
maybe this magazine is just a front for repressed homos
>>
>>36321364
>tfw no Mark's Bar Corner to get life advice from
>since my mom canceled my subscription
>>
>>36324558
Riding to the gym and the only thing he needs is his personal belt
>>
>>36321120
Hell nah. I remember getting one for free from GNC because I enrolled for the gold card.

They pretty much said that after 30 you shouldn't push yourself with heavy weights. So... pretty much never make it unless you start before 30.

Threw that shit away right then.
>>
>>36326850

let me guess, the clerk was some 21 year old faggot
>>
>>36321959
lol
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.