[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fit/ deal with stretch marks? Mine are on my arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Stretch-Mark-Cream-For-Arms.jpg (4 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Stretch-Mark-Cream-For-Arms.jpg
4 KB, 256x192
How does /fit/ deal with stretch marks?

Mine are on my arms and look like pic related but not as many. But the more I lift more show up. How do I fix them or at least stop the spread?
>>
File: 1456721244673.jpg (675 KB, 1983x2644) Image search: [Google]
1456721244673.jpg
675 KB, 1983x2644
your diet is shit and you need 15mins of sun most days
>>
Theres special oil pregnant women use for stretch marks, you could try that.
>>
>>36315776
that is FUCKED, can you seriously get that just from lifting?
>>
File: Stretch Armstrong.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Stretch Armstrong.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>36315914
Yes.
>>
>>36315927
is that genetics, why don't I see every big dude with huge stretchmarks?
>>
dont worry they banish overtime
>>
>>36315935
No, they don't. Stretch marks are scars. Like any other scar, they tend to lighten with age, but they don't just magically go away for most people, especially if you don't specifically try to make them fade.

>>36315933
Some of it is genetics just based on your skin, some of it is how fast you got big. It's scarring from making your skin stretch, so if you go up gradually, it doesn't happen/isn't as bad.
>>
>>36315776
Moisturizing with good lotion like Aveeno will prevent more showing up in the future
>>
>>36315776
I dont, I let them be.
They are something to be proud off. They remind you howuch you've advanced
>>
So my question is what's actually growing? Is it the pecs, the biceps, or the shoulders?

The ones by the armpits not the ones in op through the chest
>>
>>36315776
Kek at my gym you can tell who went from skelly to mode. Fucking asian manlets wearing stringers looking like zebras.
>>
>>36315776
bio oil. takes a while but apply 2x every day and theyll fade.
>>
>>36316596
The the skin stretching too far too quickly. Causes tear like scars.
>>
File: 067Machoke_AG_anime.png (36 KB, 646x776) Image search: [Google]
067Machoke_AG_anime.png
36 KB, 646x776
>>36315776
Enjoy being stuck in second evo faggot
>>
File: 1457246358293.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1457246358293.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>36316900
>>
>>36315776
They're only going to get worse if you keep lifting. You should start cutting right now. And if they're still red go to your doctor and not the internet to get a recommendation.

Also you're probably gaining too fast and its most likely fat.
>>
Cocoa butter. No I'm serious. Slather yourself in that shit, its great for marks.
>>
>>36316051
Can it be a problem with natty lifting or only when injecting the liquid jew?
>>
>>36316747
ps bio oil is hyaluronic acid. That is a hydrophilic compound. What happens is the bio oil accepts binds with some water and flattens the surface of the skin. It is only effective as long as there is bio oil on you.
Actually now that I think about it, I don't think bio oil had much if any hyaluronic acid.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.