[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When to /fraud/? So /fit/, after how many years of lifting and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1457473671881.jpg (7 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
1457473671881.jpg
7 KB, 187x269
When to /fraud/?

So /fit/, after how many years of lifting and what stats do you generally recommend you trade your natty card in?
>>
Couple months, whenever you actually want to look good
>>
File: 1457352781312.png (600 KB, 2352x2748) Image search: [Google]
1457352781312.png
600 KB, 2352x2748
>>36313589
>I've fallen for the natty meme for an entire year

When will we learn
>>
never

I can be stronger than 99.99% of the population natty
>>
File: jeff pepe.jpg (100 KB, 539x770) Image search: [Google]
jeff pepe.jpg
100 KB, 539x770
>>36313722
>thinking it's about strength
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 464x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 464x457
Literally no reason to roid if your goal is get women. Just get a six pack, some muscle and cut to a low bf. Anything more than that is pointless. Women genuinely don't care about your great calves or rear delts or whatever. Beyond pic related - it just doesn't matter. Main things for getting girls are face and personality by far.

If you want to impress other men or you compete in a sport then roiding might be for you. But otherwise there's literally no point. Just get strong as you can/want and fit.
>>
>>36313802
Face, personality, height, figure in that other, if you're a manlet focus on the other three
>>
>>36314113
Or take HGH/MK677 for height gains, provided you're still age 18-21
>>
File: 1456928876366.jpg (28 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456928876366.jpg
28 KB, 480x270
>>36313802

>lifting to impress women

I've been lifting for three years now and want to impress myself as well as be a stronger and more muscular man than those around me, I'm making my way but progress has drastically slowed and one bad night of sleep ruins a weeks worth of workouts.
>>
>>36313802
I was just about to post something similar.

No girl is going to go with the fit roid guy over the fit natty guy just because he's "bigger."
>>
>>36313802
Spoken like someone whos never been big. After turning in my natty card the female attention i recieve has increased dramatically
>>
>>36313508
literally no good reason to ever go /fraud/. If you're lifting, eating, and sleeping correctly, you can make more than enough gains.
>>
>>36314219
A guy with a good face who's easy going yet assertive will still get better and more girls than you even with a dadbod. Sorry bro, but if you are lifting for any other reason than you enjoy it or you want to be stronger/fitter than you're doing it wrong.
>>
When you learn proper form, can move decent weight on the big 3, and have your diet locked down. Then there is really no reason not to do a basic Test only cycle. I put my buddy on a simple Test cycle for 12 weeks and he had only been lifting for 6 months. Made 1-2 years worth of gains, PCT'd just fine, kept 90% of his weight. Just do it right and keep it simple.
>>
File: 1456857542655.jpg (76 KB, 720x717) Image search: [Google]
1456857542655.jpg
76 KB, 720x717
>>36314337

OP here, thanks for being the only one to give a real answer...

I'm at 1/2/3/4 on my lifts but have grown in size quite a bit over the last three years, I've lifted seriously for about two now and made actual consistent progress for one. My height is 6'4" and weight is ~210 lbs. I eat consistently and take 10g creatine/animal pak on the daiiilllyyy. Do I qualify?

So a basic Test E cycle is how long? How long do you PCT after cycle?
>>
>>36314377
I like 10-12 weeks. 12 preferably. You don't even really start feeling Test E until about the 3rd-4th week so a 6-8 week cycle is too short imo. Sure, you seem "qualified" but jumping on gear is a personal decision and you really need to do your research on everything.

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

I know it's Reddit, but that wiki is good info and the steroid sub has tons of people who know what they're talking about who are actually on gear. Gl brotha
>>
I've been lifting for about 5 years or so

I'd look a hell of a lot better if I roided, but A) I'm a cheapskate, and B) I don't trust myself enough to not fuck it up

Besides, I view lifting as a hobby, not my single purpose for existence, nor my single source of self-esteem
>>
3 to 5 years or when your body starts declining in testosterone. Which ever comes first
>>
I've been lifting for three years. I got to 5'11 158lbs with 1/2/3/4 before I started my firsts cycle I'm now 168 at about 12%bf after 5 weeks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.