[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kali trolling with these videos and im going to die doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 13411441.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
13411441.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Is Kali trolling with these videos and im going to die doing this shit or is this really the recipe to get swole?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooGLzqDGd0w
>>
>>36306363
>watching kali muscle
this is why you need to stay in school.
>>
>>36306363

fuck off newfaggot
>>
>>36306371
and who the fuck im gonna watch? reddit fags with 1/10 of his size that dont even sweat on their routines cuz they wont look good at their instagram pics? Scooby? the worst coach ever? cmon dawg
>>
Raman noodles, Tuna, all the steroids.
Everything a growing boi needs
>>
>>36306381

>hes big, so i take his advice

kill you are self
>>
>>36306415
i take Chris Jones' advices aswell. Only those 2, i dont listen to fucking doctors with 10 inches arms that eat 2 lettuce leafs per day, i wanna be swole
>>
>>36306363
Fuck this triggered me. The USA are really the most disgusting nation on this planet. I traveld to Africa during holidays and even in this third world shithole people eat and behave betten then these burger savages.
>>
>>36306381
omar isuf,buff dudes
>>
>>36306381
if this is not bait you should consider killing yourself. you will never be able to hold down a proper job or find a decent woman being that retarded. have fun being white trash in some trailerpark.
>>
>>36306363
I am amazed that people actually do what kali muscle advises, I thought that it was all just a big meme. Shit this younger generation are a bunch of morons.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (97 KB, 687x900) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
97 KB, 687x900
>>36306381

I don't have a viper album cover harsh enough to fully show how retarded I think you are.
>>
>>36306457
ROFL im a top law school student with a gf, but what that has to do with wanting to get big? All im saying is that i dont wanna follow guys like Scooby, that coaches people for 2 years and all they are able to get are a 6 pack and a 12 inches arm. Like wtf, gtfo
>>
>>36306466
>Shit this younger generation are a bunch of morons
it's just OP. if it was the whole generation we would be doomed.
>>
>>36306363

>eat your steroids kids

there, saved you 5 minutes
>>
>>36306481
>im a top law student

stopped reading here, who the fuck cares you useless dipshit? The way you write proves that you are younger then 18. BTFO this board you will stay small.
>>
>>36306509
English is not even my 1st language you retard LMAO. Little faggot got triggered? Damn i love when this happens, you're prolly one of those tards that keeps posting here 24/7 that everyone is on steroids just because they look a bit above average while you're in your basement masturbating to traps ROFL. Get over yourself kid. Im already richer than you'll ever be, stay salty i love it
>>
>>36306381
Man, Kali is all roids, his advice and diet are shit and you are fucking retarded for listening to it.
>>
>>36306481
>I'm a top law school student who watches kali muscle and uses unironically uses 'ROFL' as an expression
sure you are.
>>
File: 55671124.jpg (81 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
55671124.jpg
81 KB, 600x456
>>36306529
mother of keks, I never saw such a big inferiority complex in just one post. You never gonna make it.
>>
>>36306548
Are u my bump whore or it's another dude?
>>
>>36306363

Watch this with the youtube subtitles on has been one of the funniest things I've done in ages
>>
>>36306529

>trying this hard

grow up jamal
>>
>>36306381
Candito
Alan Thrall
Omar Isuf
Powerlifting to win
Greg Nuckols

All things gym
>>
>>36306600
Add Buff Dudes if you can stand their attitude, they have okay form advice. Plus Dom and Elgintensity for fun
>>
>>36306905
>Elgintensity
I cant stand his 'tism in his videos. The way he talks like a depressed robot while talking shit on peoples lifting form. Its not funny
>>
>>36306481
alright then go eat your hyphy burrito's and shit. It's a shame you're in law school because if you were in medical you'd know the kind of long term damage that comes with shoveling that kind of shit into your body.
>>
>>36306940
I like most of his stuff
>>
>>36306415
spotted the trappy-chan orbiter
>>
File: poo.jpg (728 KB, 1021x1135) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
728 KB, 1021x1135
>>36306529
nice try pajeet
>>
>>36306381
Old Elliott Hulse
Rich Piana
Scooby
Hodgetwins
>>
>>36306363
He can't even talk without panting just like landwhales.
>>
>>36306381
this is literally Kali Muscle posting
>>
>>36306363
Why don't you just do it, faggot? Everyone should do something crazy like that from time to time, it's great additional stimulus. Pick a weight you can do 50 reps with, do it to failure, then rest pause to a 100 reps. Pick another similar movement, repeat. Guaranteed you are gonna like.
>>
>>36306481
>top law school

Are you even IN a law school? The affirmative action students in top law schools speak better than you.
>>
>>36306600
>Greg Nuckols
This guy really cracks me up, because he looks exactly like a standard fa/tg/uy, like I'd see him at a comic book playing Yugioh on a Friday night, but then he squats like 5 times my max, so I gotta respect.
>>
>>36306363
Did he say honey "no carbs"?

Foo', honey be like 80% carbs!
>>
>>36306381
Mike Rashid
>>
>>36306363
You'll end up fat and dead, notice how he always eats a forkfull then ends the vid?

Theres a reason for that.

You arent willing to stick the amount of drugs into your body to get to pro bodybuilder size and you couldn't afford it even if you wanted to.

Stop being a retard and work on getting educated with a stable income.
>>
>>36306363
It's blatantly obvious to anyone who lifts that he roids.
I suppose if you're under 21 and you were never a serious competitive athlete, you might lack the ability to see this.

Roiders will give you stupid fucking advice on almost everything because they were going to build muscle no matter what their regimen if they were just consuming sufficient calories and working at it at all.

Even if you don't roid, you want to get your fitness, diet and lifting advice from non-roided experts.
>>
>>36309571
>even if you do*
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.