[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf has been getting suspicious of me >doesn't believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 251x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 251x189
>gf has been getting suspicious of me
>doesn't believe i have been at the gym for 3 days a week for the past few months
>she thinks I'm cheating on her because "I don't look any stronger"
>mfw I'm not cheating and she is shitting on my gains
>>
>>36305129

if she thinks you're fucking around instead of going to the gym, she is probably fucking around while you go to the gym. suspicion is usually based in guilt. sorry anon
>>
>3 days a week
>a few months

she's right tho m8, you don't look any stronger
>>
>>36305129
Make that bitch come with you. She sounds fat.
>>
>>36305129
tell your fat gf that
>Increases in strength due to short term Increases in strength due to short term
(eight to twenty weeks) training are the (eight to twenty weeks) training are the
result of neural adaptations. result of neural adaptations

http://www.uml.edu/campusrecreation/staff/EP%20II%20Materials/Neuromuscular%20Adaptations%20to%20Training.pdf
>>
>>36305156
You trapped in a white hole, breh?
>>
>>36305129
>she thinks I'm cheating on her because "I don't look any stronger"
dump her now shes crazy
its not fixable
>>
>>36305129

kill that bitch!!
>>
File: IsQsfMxSTDRYaPu2vVAg_d9.jpg (62 KB, 700x580) Image search: [Google]
IsQsfMxSTDRYaPu2vVAg_d9.jpg
62 KB, 700x580
Tell her you've been cheating on her with mediocrity. Say that it's still a better feeling than she gives you. Follow that up by defecating into her vagina.
>>
>>36305129
She is deflecting on your brah. She is cheating, dump that bitch
>>
Post pics of her. Don't skimp on the nudes. I'd you have any pics of her butt hole you need to show us.
>>
You should fill her asshole with your unprotected seed. Have her shit it out & make her eat it.
>>
>>36305129

I guarantee you she's cheating on you my dude.

Soz.
>>
>>36305129
>>she thinks I'm cheating on her because "I don't look any stronger"
you on a strength routine brah? could be the cause why you're not looking like you lift

give
>>
Fart in her mouth while she's sleeping.
>>
>>36305129
Next time you two fuck, pretend to start choking her. Then don't stop. Then get really close while squeezing harder and scream "HOW STRONG DO I LOOK NOW?!"

Actually releasing her is optional, depending on your mood and how into necrophilia you are.
>>
Submerge her into a bathtub filled with homeless people diarrhea
>>
File: fear the strong.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
fear the strong.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>36305129
Show her how strong you are.
>>
>>36305297

Yeah, you mom's white hole.

And her brown one.
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 119x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 119x144
>>36305156
This is hard to read.
It's like looking at this face
>>
>>36305142
Lmao you've successfully created a paranoia for faggot OP
>>
>>36305129

>you dont look any stronger

>punch her in the face

>"ask me that again"

pretty simple solution imo
>>
>>36305129
Either do as >>36305146 suggested and take her with you, or take progress pics and show her. Or just do both.

I wouldn't notice my progress without pictures, but with them I know it's there.
>>
Let's focus on the real question, OP
Can you deadlift double your girlfriends weight for reps?
>>
>>36305129
lmao pretty much confirm what this anon is saying >>36305142

My girl used to accuse me of cheating when I was out with mates etc. Turns out she was fucking cheating on me the whole time and using it as an excuse to feel less guilty about herself.

cunt.

Sorry your gf is a whore OP. I thought mine was a sweet girl too.
>>
>>36305727
>>36305142
>>36305759

Stop trolling the poor guy, he's gonna dump his gf because of /fit/ autism.
>>
Then cheat on her.
>>
Women don't deserve monogamy desu. They deserve to be cheated on and treated like shit.
>>
>>36306210
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>36305129
Hahahahahaha

Based gf
Cmon OP, someone needed to tell you this
At least she was being sincere
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.