[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit just a lad here and was considering crossing the barrier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 61008-01.jpg (274 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
61008-01.jpg
274 KB, 2000x2000
Hey fit just a lad here and was considering crossing the barrier between natty and non, nothing serious but I don't know the ins and outs of it all, and have looked into substances like winstrolol and am considering it because I wanna get huge, but am afraid of my junk turning to a peach colored raisin or my endocrine system from shutting down test production

Does /fit/ have any input, preferably something sourced or should I just shut the fuck up?
>>
>>36305042

Shut the fuck up, if you aren't willing to risk the sides gtfo.

I'm still dealing with sides, ive been off my cycle for three months. I have cystic acne that is finally starting to die out.
>>
i started cycling creatine and i've broken out all over the place, sucks but it's worth it
>>
>>36305042
OP here
Winstrol* hehe

Also any personal experiences or horror stories? I understand rage is a common side effect not that I need it hehe.
>>
>>36305078
Monohydrate? I use that already and my skin isn't pockmarked at all...
>>
>>36305079

Acne is a very common side. Everyone is different though. I had some rough back acne for a while. Wouldn't go out without a shirt.

I was fucking juicy tho.

Deca/Test cyp/Dbol
>>
>>36305094
just shitposting nigguh
>>
>>36305098

Also, I lost most of my gains after I came off. Lost a ton of water and bit of muscle mass. I'd suggest Blasting and crusing to keep all gains. Although the greater chance of becoming impotent since you're on for so long. The longer you are on the harder it is to kickstart your natual test.
>>
>>36305042
99% of users and steroid blogs recommend doing a first cycle of just test, 4-600mg a week, for 10-12 weeks as a beginner cycle. That way you can see how your body reacts to the test, as test is the backbone of any cycle.
>>
Nigger read the sticky, lurk /fraud/ and head to the steroids subs on reddit.

Anyhow, this is how the average natty loses his natty cards.

1) Joins gym
2) Purchases whey protein
3) Purchases creatin, if retarded he buys BCAA and PWO
4) Starts pondering oral only cycles
5) Does a standard cycle of test-e
6) ?????????
7) Blastes trenbologna
f
i
n
>>
>>36305120

I would also recommend this. my first cycle I went all out YOLO. Wasn't learnt enough.
>>
>>36305134

Oral only cycle is full retard. Have fun with lethargy
>>
>>36305144
That's the point. A beginner will consider and try to rationalize an oral-only cycle because they are most likely afraid of pinning.
>>
>>36305144
The pic is unrelated, no fucking way I'd be able to. I can't watch my blood be drawn without passing out like a manlet nor could I puncture my body.
>>
>>36305179

Okay then don't roid. Its not that bad you pussy.

If you're smart you get large drawing needles, and fine needles for injections. less pain, smaller hole.
>>
Start with just test, maybe dbol. Plan your postcycle treatment and make sure you have everything before you ever stick a pin in yourself. Have an aromatase inhibitor ready. Have an extra vial of test on hand. Get bloodwork done before your cycle. Get bloodwork done during your cycle. Get bloodwork done after your PCT. Don't be stupid.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.