[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate fat people who are trying to better themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: fat.jpg (24 KB, 438x473) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
24 KB, 438x473
Do you hate fat people who are trying to better themselves?
>>
no, i hate manlets for not growing taller
>>
No, of course not.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 512x384
Everyone deserves a shot. It's hard to be perfect but why sit at a plateau when you should always be trying to be better
> never be okay being a fatty
>>
File: manlet pepe.jpg (70 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
manlet pepe.jpg
70 KB, 554x921
>>36303661
shut up
>>
>>36303651
No! Only hate the fatties that pretend to better themselves as an excuse to indulge in their self destructive behaviour while winning that diet and exercise don't work. Like the typical landwhale that comes to the gym ride the stationary bike for 20 minutes, state at the free weights for a other 20 minutes , balance herself on the Swiss ball like a circus elephant for the next 20 min and then she "rewards" herself with 2 lb of froyo , 6 crispy cream doughnuts or some other lard containing pack of shit , and then have the balls to say that is genetic because se works very hard at the gym , eats a salad for lunch and she just doesn't lose weight ! It must be genetic , bad luck or a gipsy course !
>>
They wouldn't be fat if they were trying hard enough
>>
File: 1307038554564.jpg (101 KB, 1004x988) Image search: [Google]
1307038554564.jpg
101 KB, 1004x988
>>36303661
>>
es, because they are still fat

they can quit at any time

most do

dont give them satisfaction until they deserve it
>>
I hate pretty much everyone after 5 minutes of meeting them.
>>
>>36303651

secretly yes. theyre still fat, but im going to try my hardest to encourage them so they can stop sucking at life
>>
>>36303661
>tfw intimidated a manlet into leaving the cables today at the gym

When will they fucking learn. actual human beings have work to do and have no time for their attempt to compensate for their height.
>>
>>36303651
no they are trying to improve themselves. They recognized the horrible mistake they made and are bettering it.
>>
>first practice senior year cross country
>had been on team all of high school and was varsity 2 years before
>this smart (like ivy league, was better working with computers than anyone else in school including the IT guys) fat kid that was practically friends with everyone shows up to the first day of practice
>hes got a few friends on the team
>literally nerd stereotype, long unkempt hair, acne, greasy neckbeard, glasses, bad posture, and of course the physique of a potato
>in spite of this he was liked because he was funny nice, smart and was in a bunch of extracurriculars and clubs
>still though his personality and brain aren't gonna help him on the track though, and our coach steers him to be manager
>"sure, but im gonna run all the workouts, even if its just practice squad"
>think to myself "this is gonna end horribly"
>coach has usrun an easy workout of 3 miles and a few 100m sprints , it is only our first day
>he's obviously the slower than everyone , even the girls, but finishes it all and does the sprints
>he literally looks like hes just had a heart attack by the end of that firsts practice
>but he comes back the next day, wheezing and puffing after us ,sweating buckets
>and the next day,
>even does the 2 a days
>slowly gets faster and faster and in better shape
>by the end of the season hes much healthier and the fat melted away to reveal facial aesthetics and an ideal frame
>he still the same gr8 guy, just now with more confidence and at the end of the season ask him why he joined cross country
>"at first i just wanted something athletic on my college applications so i could be a shoo-in for my dream school, but i actually like running now, i look better ive never had this much energy, this shit sucked at the time, but it changed my life"
>he's now got a 4.0 at one of the best schools in the country, looks like a chad and is basically the best bro ever
its hard to change your life,they these people deserve respect
he earned respect
>>
>>36304226
Had a fat kid on my cc team run 5 miles a day stayed the same fatness all year
>>
I don't hate people unless they're making their business my business.

I don't give a shit if some fat fuck thinks genetics are their problem but as soon as they start trying to push their thoughts on the subject on to me it feels like there's a hot piece of iron trapped inside of my skull.
>>
>>36304373
obviously diets important
this kid was on basically on a cut the whole semester, extremely hard to do when running that much every day
all he ate was chicken, rice, and salad for lunch everyday
>>
>>36303830
>she
>>
>>36303842
Bullshit.
>>
>>36303651
Only if they give up
>>
>>36304628
>fat fuck who isn't trying hard enough detected

Your parents raised to to become a fatass. You will need to relearn everything you know about eating fun order to make it.
>>
>>36303651
I hate fat people who insist on taking the blue pill even when you try and educate them
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.