[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's a smart cheat meal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1457410762358.jpg (42 KB, 800x479) Image search: [Google]
1457410762358.jpg
42 KB, 800x479
what's a smart cheat meal?
>>
>>36302991
no such thing

if you're gonna cheat, cheat
>>
That woman looks so pleased with her ranch dressing
>>
>>36302991
popeyes chiggin cause if im eating junk it may as well have a good amount of protons
>>
I'd say anything that isn't too much in calories so I'd say 500-1000 calories more than your daily calorie intake
>>
>>36303043
>literally eating herself to death
>pleased
I think she belongs in some mental institution
>>
>>36302991
Depends... A cheat MEAL for me is just an extra portion of carbs.

When I'm refeeding though, I'll have 2 everything bagels with fat free cream cheese, some mexican food, a small bag of gummy bears and maybe some ice cream or something
>>
>>36302991
>2011

they're both dead now aren't they.
>>
>>36302991
Chicken
>not horrible protein
>not horrible on carbs
>not great either
>>
>>36302991
I just fill my deficit with whatever
>>
Anything under 1500 calories. You can compensate from there if you're cutting. There's no such thing as cheating on a bulk :^)
>>
>>36303028
/thread
>>
File: fitpancakes.jpg (61 KB, 388x960) Image search: [Google]
fitpancakes.jpg
61 KB, 388x960
>>36302991
What i do if I feel i'm craving something that tastes good but won't fuck my shit up is make protein pancakes or bars.Pic related are bomb.com and good macros.Or just a protein shake.Makes you feel full because High protein intake in general really helps.
>>
>>36303139
>Chicken
what do you eat on a normal day?
>>
>>36302991
>what's a smart cheat meal?
No such thing. A cheat meal is a cheat meal.

I suppose the "smartest" cheat meal is whatever you're craving. If you're wanting salt, get something with a ton of salt like a burger and fries. If you want something cheesy, get a pizza. If you want something sweet, get a milkshake. It ain't rocket science.
>>
The one that fits your cals
>>
>>36302991
avoiding poison-tier junk like candy and fast food, and going overboard an fat and carbs rather than sugar.
Example:Home-made or high quality burger instead of mutant McDonald candy burger.
French fries (real ones) rather than Doritos or similar stuff where you don't know what half the ingredients are.
If you have a sweet tooth go for dark chocolate instead of cake or processed candy (e.g Snickers, Reese's...)
Drink wine or beer for cheat rather than soda.

After a while sugar won't even appeal to you, cheat or not.
>>
>>36302991

>motherfucking baked ham
>pineapple all over that bitch
>rice pilaf
>>
>>36302991

Having someone else gorge on your cheatmeal. Thinking man's cheatmeal.
>>
File: 14-svyle-1117775319742d3697a.jpg (52 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
14-svyle-1117775319742d3697a.jpg
52 KB, 700x394
If everything you eat tastes like shit most other food will send you to heaven. It's not that hard to get past the period where you crave good food.
I eat this.
>>
>>36302991

>cheat meal
>smart

never both unless you're on at least 2g+ of roids a week.
>>
Pizza Hut WingStreet Wings have good macros
>>
>>36305795
is that a log of blodpudding?
>>
High carb low fat. Which isn't really that enjoyable.

I noticed that the rock does cheat meals kinda like this
>>
I don't get the "cheat meals" thing. I used to eat shit, fast food and snacks etc. But since I started to keep track of my diet and get more serious with working out, I eat proper and never even think about the shit food I used to get. It's as unappealing to me as it would be to have a "cheat day" when I call in sick, skip gym and just sit in front of my TV and watch family guy in my loneliness all day. I don't get it why people would want to stick to their bad habits instead of embracing their new good ones.
>>
>>36303413
SCOOPS
>>
Its smart if you still manage to fit it in your caloric deficit. Planning to kill 1200cal icecream bucket this evening, so I get all my protons from scoops today
>>
>>36306880
How shit is your ice cream if a 1200 cal bucket doesn't put you up at least 120 protein? It's literally a bucket of dairy.
>>
>>36306896
Maybe I just buy shitty icecream
>550g
>3.2g protons
>10.3g fat
>27g carbs
>>
>>36306952
Buy a better brand, or maybe frozen yoghurt. Even the shitty one in my freezer is 6 protons-
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.