[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start smoking to deepen my voice - and also to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 233x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 233x350
I want to start smoking to deepen my voice - and also to have something to do with my hands when I'm walking around the city.

How can I expect it to impact my gains?
>>
pretty sure you cant make gains when you are dead but you are certainly welcome to try
>>
You need to smoke A LOT to change the tone of your voice. I have smoked for 15 years and people still confuse my voice with my father's (he never smoked).
>>
>>36295867
Don't be a fucking idiot. It will impact your gains by giving you malignant neoplasms at 50 and you're lungs will rot until you're dead. Have you ever seen what cancer looks like when they cut it out of somebody? It is disgusting.

I want to still be lifting when i'm 50, that is why I quit smokin darts after 5 years.
>>
>>36295920
>>36295904
>falling for the "smoking kills" meme
It's like you've never seen a chainsmoker in your lives. There are many people out there who smoke five packs a day, your mind can't even comprehend how much smoke that is, of course they die like flies.
>>
now THIS is being retarded
>>
>>36295994
it's like you don't understand science
>>
>>36295994
>thinking it's a meme

Smokers are pathetic
>>
>>36296064
Show me the science that says smoking 1 pack a month will even phase your health.
>>
>>36296076

You say that but at the same time I have no doubts you think weed should be legalized, and there's nothing wrong with a joint here and there
>>
>>36295867
Smoking won't kill you immediately, but all the carcinogens like tar and arsenic will attack every organ of your body.
You will smell bad, look bad, have way less money, and have trouble breathing and sleeping.
I remember reading that people who smoke have stunted their height and are about 1-2 inches shorter than they would've been.
>>
>>36296264
i didn't know you kept growing past the age of 23.
>>
>>36295867
Retard
>>
>>36296147
hahah look at this nigga grasping at straws
>>
Negatively
>>
File: constantine_sacrifice.png (912 KB, 1704x722) Image search: [Google]
constantine_sacrifice.png
912 KB, 1704x722
>>36295920
jokes on you I've already planned out how deal with lung cancer
>>
>>36296136
Why the arbitrary demand, idiot? You claim a point contrary to accepted medical knowledge; smoking is detrimental. YOU prove that one pack per month won't even "phase" health, whatever the fuck that means. That's your hypothesis, and your stupid fucking problem.

>>36296147
nice straw man, addict
>>
>>36296147
just admit that smoking kills condition and gains. dont be a weakling and stop smoking. stop with these shitty excuses like " i just dont WANT to stop".
>>
>>36296416
This desu
>>
>>36295994
So you're saying you're an exact replica, inside and out, of those chain smokers you're desperately trying to be?
>>
I was going to smoke to deepen my voice as well, but then I realized I'd have to smoke a pack a day for multiple years to get the desired result.

Basically: not worth it
>>
>>36295867

I think this may very well be THE single dumbest fucking thing I've ever read on /fit/.
>>
so you want to fuck up your entire body just so you can have a deeper voice?

your voice pitch is pretty much all genetics. I'm assuming you've gone through puberty. If you're manlet self still has a high voice then youre fucked. You fucking manlet
>>
File: 1452722717722.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1452722717722.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>36295867
>picking up smoking
>deepening voice
>something to do with my hands while I walk around the city
>autism the thread
>>
>>36295867
Femanon here.

Don't fucking do it. I've tried dating smokers and always end it because kissing or making out with them is fucking disguising. Their mouths always tasted like ashtrays even if they used mouthwash and brushed.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.