[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /juicing/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 923x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 923x1000
Who here drinks
>the liquid jew

I have been juicing every day since last Tuesday and I feel great. Increased the volume of my loads too. Not doing it to replace meals, just to get
>micronutrients
Feels good senpai
>>
Why not just smoothie?
>>
>>36294944
>just to get micronutrients
Then you're a retard, because juicing takes out all the fiber and a lot of the nutrients. You're supposed to leave the skin of the fruit in the smoothie. Actual juicing removes all that and you're just drinking glorified sugar.

Retard.

Blend instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 399x388
>>36294973
Poorfag REEEEEEEEE

I feel good and my skin looks good, and my semen tastes delicious now desu
>>
>>36295004
Can I taste your semen too, senpai? Just to make sure?
>>
>>36294966
I use my blender to make protein/oatmeal shakes. I used to smoothie but I got a juicer and prefer it
>>
>>36295004
I don't know what you're rambling on about, but you're drinking glorified sugar and you're not getting the micronutrients you supposedly wanted.

Don't be a retard and blend instead.

>B-but look at these benefits I've had
It just means you'd have more doing it correctly, retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 720x757
>>36295019
o-ok senpai I will do as you say
>>
>>36295010
NYC
Y
C
>>
I gotta start doing it again when I was making green smoothies, I was feeling amazing, skin clear, crapping way more regular and didn't have cravings for sweets. Plus they're hella filling so never strayed from my diet. Shit got super expensive because kale and spinach plus all that fruit was a bit much. Gonna do it again, also if you guys can get a vitamin I got a ninja and its real chunky if you don't use loads of liquid
>>
>>36295078
You are one thirsty faggot, bby
>>
>>36295078
Where at in nyc bruh, I'm in queens and looking for some extra brotein
>>
>>36295110
I found a store where I can get a bag of kale for like $3 and i can get a lot of juice out of it
>>
>>36295139
>juicing
Brooklyn where else
>>
File: 1428633471877.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1428633471877.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
>>36294973
Different machines for different purposes. Ever try adding carrots to a smoothie? Or cabbage?
>>
>>36294944
What kind of machine you use? I have an omega 8006. Kind of got tired of having to clean it after every use.
>>
https://greensfirst.com/
>BETTER micros than juicing
>probiotics
>faster
>less expensive
The only downside is you can't be pretentious with it so it's probably not for you, OP.
>>
>>36295310
That's what I have too. I clean it before the pulp dries so I pretty much have to rinse the pieces off and use the brush to clean the metal filter. Takes 15 mins overall and I can just listen to music while I'm doing it. How long have u had yours, and how often do you use it?
>>
>>36295341
top kek
>>
>>36295363
Bought it last summer. Used to use it a lot, but now not as frequently. Maybe I'll use it more in the summer again. I fucking love carrot juice though
>>
Just make sure you're still EATING vegetables too

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/juicing-removes-more-than-just-fiber/
>>
>>36295395
I know I'll probably run out of steam at some point but I'll try to use it every day for as long as I can as long as I continue seeing benefits. I've just been blending a bunch of different veg and fruit but I haven't made one-ingredient juice yet. Looking forward
>>
>>36295015
Blending oatmeal is a fucking amazing life hack. I've been eating it for years but since I finally thought of blending it to semi small pieces about half a year ago I have only consumed it that way. So easy and so tasty if mixed with a little protein powder for flavor.
>>
>>36295462
Word. How much do you put into 1 serving? I used to do 1cup of oatmeal but I would get insane gas later in the day. Now only eat 1/3 cup per serving
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.