[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels like bros gf wants me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
Hello GODS of /fit. I come seeking advice and also you opinions. Basiclly my older brother has been dating this girl who is 2 years younger then me for a few months now. I dont see her alot but when i do she always makes it a point to talk to me. She has tried to sit by me a few times when im watching tv and when they spent the night over before. She went up to bed with my brother. I was the only one downstairs mind you. And she walked downstairs in her underwear to get a glass of water. She has been asking me about getting a girlfriend alot latley also which i find strange. Anyway to my thoughts. Im not intrested in her i think shes annoying and i might just be crazy thinking she wants me idk maybe im reading it wrong. Btw she is into strong guys and weight lifters. It just so happens that im a decent amount bigger and /fit/ter than my bro. If you were able to read this shit i speed typed on my phone let me know what you think. Going to bed ill be checking this later guys thanks
>>
Get your brother into lifting
have buttsex with brother
you two devour gf for gains

easy
>>
She might be flirting with you but girls will often court just for the purpose of doing so.. Doesn't nearly mean she's interested in legitimately doing something a/ you
>>
>>36294689
This
>>
>>36294538
This
>>
>>36294501
She's just being a decent person and being nice to you. Plenty of people walk in their underwear to get water. That just means she's comfortable enough around you and probably just sees you as family.

tl;dr get over yourself
>>
>>36294501
You are autistic for real bro. She just wants to be friendly because you are her BFs brother.
>>
>>36295243
I disagree. It's pretty indecent to be in front of family members just in underwear. I think she's doing it for attention.
>>
I highly doubt she wants you
>>
>>36295307
Alright Achmed, OP might as well throw acid in her face then.
>>
>>36295356
Just saying I don't want my gf walking around in her frilly underwear you cuck.
>>
>>36294501
It doesn't matter if she wants you or not because she's with your brother. Doing anything with her would make you a special kind of scumbag.
>>
>>36295307
my sister sleeps nude next to me sometimes u fucking prude
>>
>>36295307
Or she could have just not realized that someone was still awake if she was sleeping over. Assuming this happened at night.
>>
>>36295403
We're not all as lucky you to be banging our sisters, Cletus.
>>
>>36295403
Pls be memeing that's weird dude
>>
>>36295394
>implying you have a gf
>being so insecure
She was getting a glass of water after going to bed. Most likely this happened at night. There is also a difference between this and walking around all day in your underwear.
>>
File: 1456422662606.jpg (23 KB, 552x630) Image search: [Google]
1456422662606.jpg
23 KB, 552x630
>>36294501
it very much depends on her personality. I may be getting a skewed impression, but from what you typed, it sounds like she's just being friendly. She may find you attractive, but that doesn't necessarily mean she wants to date you if she's dating your brother. I've met loads of girls who have flirted with me and said they would date me if they weren't dating their current bf, but it doesn't really change anything.

if you confront her about it, you risk creating an awkward situation between all three of you, and it doesn't sound like you'd be very likely to succeed.

my recommendation is to just leave it alone
>>
>>36294501
Bros before hoes, especially in the case of BLOOD related bros.
>>
>>36295465
i never even touched her. Its just we share room and when its hot she sometimes sleeps without her bra or something.... I always sleep naked.
>>
>>36295490
Covering her balloon knot, cooter, and nipples doesn't mean she's presentable. Like damn just put some pjs on.

I've had my current gf for almost 3 years, one before was for almost 5. Saw the first one's sister in underwear once when we all slept together drunk, and that's because she wanted my penis.

It's inappropriate
>>
>>36295553
Jacking it over her unconscious body is just as bad senpai.
>>
>>36295555
Confirmed for just as delusional as OP. But hey, you got quads going for you at least.
>>
>>36295967
She tried to make out with me that night faggot
>>
>>36294538
first post best post
>>
>>36296167
So what if you're telling the truth and she really did try making out with you? She was drunk and assuming she remembered doing that in the morning she was probably super embarrassed.
>>
>>36294501
dis gon be one of these dinosaur threads isnt it?
>>
File: 1456669644072.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456669644072.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>36296737
OP doesn't even have a brother you dumb cucks

It's his wife's 'son'
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.