[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nootropics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: OBP.jpg (74 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
OBP.jpg
74 KB, 640x400
Nootropics.

What do you use?
Any advice for people looking to start?
Sources?
Anything you're thinking about trying?
Has it helped your fitness?
>>
What effects you looking for?

Any sides you'd like to avoid?
>>
>>36292670
Focus, confidence/ mood, and recovering or stopping mental fatigue.

I'm not too worried about sides as long as they can be managed
>>
I use E.C. stack to wake up early and be productive. Mostly placebo but it's working.
>>
>>36292682
Start off with some good old Ashwahganda
>>
>>36292734
whats your experience been with it? would you recommend it over going with a racetam based stack?
>>
Good experience, on a cycle of 5 on 2 off.

Benefits: I can handle stress much better, my power output is better, I'm more focused on my tasks, I sleep better, I'm more sociable/charismatic.

I'd recommend it over Racetams (at first) as it's much easier to get hold of (depends where you live desu) just for a expiremental cycle.

https://examine.com/supplements/Ashwagandha/
>>
>>36292784
thanks
i'm in australia so everything fun is difficult to get.

Also, i remember in a past nootropic thread someone was talking about a mood booster that they would only use on weekends or when going to a big social event. terrible description i know, but i cant remember anything else about it
>>
You guys need to learn to use google over asking questions in threads on 4chan. A few anonymous answers do not begin to compare to credible sources from solid informative websites.

If you have trouble finding information on google there are guides out there for using the search engine better. Seek out those guides.

http://www.googleguide.com/using_advanced_operators.html For example

There are much better guides than this though. Google them and you'll find them.
>>
>>36292682
Picamilon

If you haven't got anything else going on you van train those tho. Mostly it's about staying calm like a zen master. A good way of developing that is watching water boil and doing what Mister Miyagi told Daniel San in the Karate Kid movies.
>>
>>36292734
I had panic attacks every other day for a year until I started taking this stuff

Absolutely based herb, literally kept me from shooting myself
>>
>>36292805
Ashwahgandha shouldn't be too hard. Especially as Australia is near India.

This guy is right though, there's better sources of info than 4chan >>36292809

Examine.com is a site I always find reliable, good scientific backing.
>>
>>36292840
I'm really asking here because I find it's useful to hear other peoples experiences rather than just seeing numbers and mechanisms of action. It gives you a much easier comparison and an idea of what to expect
>>
>>36292837
Do you cycle?

I've heard of people getting tolerance to it over time when they don't.

>>36292861
Fair lad, always good to hear anecdotals.
>>
Tried out some phenibut the other day. They're in 250mg caps, so I just started with one. Did absolutely fuck all after eating it on an empty stomach and drinking coffee. Should I amp it up to 500mg, or go for 750mg?
>>
I sold Nootropics for a short while when they were just becoming known. Some general info for anyone who cares:

>They're almost all short lasting and don't provide any measurable difference with some rare exceptions like choline
>They're marketed as something they aren't and 80% of the market will buy them thinking they'll get smarter
>They're mostly safe, even in large quantities, but exceptions do exist and it's important not to fuck around with things like phenibut and any amphetamine based derivative unless you know what the fuck you're doing
>You will notice small effects at first but will soon become sensitized to it, much in the same way caffeine or sugar affect the brain
>"Synergy" was and still is a good marketing term for selling multiple products and combinations

>Any advice for people looking to start?
Don't expect to get smarter or change yourself and you wont overspend or get caught up in the bullshit.
Start with choline & piracetam as they're both extremely safe, extremely cheap and provide the same affect as most other marketed nootropics
>Galantamine is underrated and great fun, especially if you're interested in intensifying your dreams or trying lucid dreaming
>>
>>36292949
This nootropics are a pseudoscience, they do nothing or very little.
>>
>>36292873
I haven't been, but i've only been taking it a month
Should I? I really don't want to go back to what I was...
>>
>>36292979
I'd think about it.

Depends on your dosage though, maybe try a day off and see if you get withdrawals.

A safe cycle for most supplements is 5 days on, and 2 days off.

But still, if you're not feeling like you've built a tolerance yet, then you're probably fine.
>>
>>36292805
Sounds like phenibut. Really fucking good but is bordering on benzo town as far as withdrawal goes.
>>
>>36292664
Choline and 10mg of nopept 2x a day.

I've noticed improvements in memory recall and it's helped my depression and social anxiety. Smartpowders has them both for pretty cheap.
>>
>>36292878
750mg to 1g is a sweet spot for me. Keep in mind that I'm a stocky manlet, might be different for you taller folk.
>>
>>36292878
It takes 2-3g for me to feel anything, and then it makes me tired.
>>
L theanine 5-htp and caffeine and ephedrine
200mg,200mg(once daily), 200mg, 25mg respectively.
Improved my mood and killed my shakes. Pretty good tbq.h
Literally as based as it
>>
phenibut is great for sleep but can't be used daily because tolerance buildup is too great
a lot of people love noopept but it didnt do anything for me
l-theanine enhances the effects of caffeine and nullifies some of the negative side effects
take yer fish oil
powdercity.com is best place i've found to buy bulk noos
>>
>>36292724
What dosage? I'm on 30mg E 200mg C, three times a day but I just don't think its working like it should
>>
>>36293006
I've read before that baclofen is a great alternative, without the addictive potential. Its prescription only in the UK however so I've never tried it
>>
Does anyone have experience taking zinc supps?
I bought zinc citrate 50, contains 15mg elemental zinc I've been taking one daily and I'm wondering if I can up my dose to two
>>
>>36295051
Best to get about 30mg a day.
>>
Tianeptine sulfate is fantastic for mood brightening. It's the only anti depressant that really works IMO. Plus there's no mental dulling or side effects either. You can buy it real cheap in bulk from China too. Fill up size 4 gelatin capsules with it and take 3 or 4 daily (though not too close to bed time). Happy trails, anon!
>>
>>36295114
That's really pricey.
>>
>>36292949
What's the problem with phenibut ? You mean the people who get addicted to it posting everywhere about their ridiculous daily dosages ? Or is there any danger in taking it once a week or once per two weeks at a normal dosage if like 1g.
>>
>>36292949
Choline is probably the biggest snake oil, you'd be better off recommending him fish oil or uridine if you're think that choline and piracetam provide the same "affect" as semax or modafinil.

To the lesser idiots ITT, is anyone trying NSI-189? I've been taking it for the past month with no markedly differences in my mood, but I believe it may be because of where I've sourced my NSI-189 from. Taking it to actually get into personal fitness, but also because I've stopped taking Vyvanse after being prescribed it for ADHD going on 3 years.

Currently taking Phenibut, NSI-189, Coluracetam. Currently thinking of removing the Coluracetam and replacing it with Phenylpiracetam or using the Atomoxetine that I have (don't want to feel like shit tho).

What are y'all taking?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.