[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ you're the manliest most well adjusted board, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: lady-justice.jpg (17 KB, 280x213) Image search: [Google]
lady-justice.jpg
17 KB, 280x213
/fit/ you're the manliest most well adjusted board, how does a young man cope with his fucked up past and resultant baggage in the form of emotional problems and unrealistic life views?
>>
Get big

Cover up your issues with cycles of narcissism and self loathing.

Learn to wear a mask
>>
>>36288434
>he forgot the roids
>>
>>36288390
Iron doesn't care about your past, only your future.
>>
>>36288390
>well adjusted

You clearly are not a /fit/ regular
>>
>well adjusted manlimen
Whom the fuck has been spreading rumors I will fight you
>>
File: 1433341143908.gif (2 MB, 382x369) Image search: [Google]
1433341143908.gif
2 MB, 382x369
>>36288434
>tfw you've perfected all three of these and it's destroyed every relationship you've been in but you don't know how to be yourself anymore
>>
>>36288630

>tfw you alter your personality so much you don't remember who you are
>>
>>36288390
I use the Irish method of coping: I'll put all my feeling over here, some distance away from me, and then one day I'll die.
>>
>>36288474
The one thing I don't like about lifting is how fucking seriously everyone takes it. It's just a means to an end.
>>
File: Sans titre.jpg (53 KB, 471x335) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.jpg
53 KB, 471x335
> /fit/
> manly
> well adjusted

Lurk more newfag. It's not /r9k/ but still...
>>
File: LE BANEXD.jpg (29 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
LE BANEXD.jpg
29 KB, 350x250
>>36288630
Bane?
>>
>>36288654
Many of us have nothing else, so the means become the end.
>>
>>36288390
you make everything else in your life worth looking at instead of focusing on your depressive feelings
>>
>>36288644
>Implying identity actually exists and people don't just believe in this shit to make themselves feel better

You are continually changing. The person you were yesterday is completely dead and will never exist again. You could completely replace every cell in your body and download yesterday's memories into it and it would "think" it was you. Identity is just a self protective mechanism.
>>
>>36288668
u u u u
>>
File: 1406428389873.jpg (41 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1406428389873.jpg
41 KB, 500x377
>>36288390
being depressed/emotionally scarred is like sitting in a dark cave, hoping for light to reach you. life will seem so pointless and not worth it if you continue to do nothing - you need to get up and start improving your life in every single way.

for me, even something as simple as cleaning my car and house makes me feel so much better, like less clutter in my mind. the little things really make a big difference it's crazy. also I like to lay down, put on a video game stream or good music and try to consolidate my thoughts, try to figure out what issues i'm dealing with or feeling and work it out in my head. I would assume it's the same idea as meditation but more logical and relaxed to me

just my 2 cents. I've dealt with extreme trauma and PTSD and I almost ended it had I not just got through each day step by step. time has a really weird way of healing you
>>
>>36288630
>>36288644
We are all the same.
>>
>>36288746
OP here thank you very much dude
>>
>>36288746
Not OP but I've been sexually abused by my former older male friend at a young age. How do i get over it? I feel powerless around other males. I'm a pretty handsome guys so when gay guys hit on me I kinda internally spaz out with a lil bit of homicidal ideation. Please help me.
>>
>>36288920
Therapy?
>>
>>36288920
We all gun stick our porkers in your oinker and you're gunna like it you faggot. Never forget how good it felt queer bait!
>>
>>36288920
Learn to "belly breathe" when the going gets tough and look into CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), it'll help to help yourself without relying on a therapist
>>
>>36288654
In the gym you should take it serious helps the hard work mindset
>>
>>36288920
I have not been sexually abused so I don't know
>>
>>36288920
Try fucking a guy.
No seriously try dominating a guy and see it that changes anything
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.