[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What some ways of dealing with stretch marks? I went through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Stretch-marks-ActiveLife.jpg (93 KB, 728x402) Image search: [Google]
Stretch-marks-ActiveLife.jpg
93 KB, 728x402
What some ways of dealing with stretch marks? I went through a growth spurt a few years ago and whilst they've mostly faded I'm quite self conscious of them.
>>
There's tons of creams made specifically for them, not to mention oils made for hiding scarring and similar blemishes.

Just go to any pharmacy and tell them what you need, they probably get a billion customers asking for exactly what you need every day.
>>
It's much easier to stop being self conscious than it is to get rid of something like stretch marks.

No one cares about that shit, only you.
>>
>>36274039
True.
>>
>>36274039
dont think that is how it works mate
>>
Nothing helps stretch marks.

No bioil, no cocoa, no special "stretch mark" creams, no moisturizers, NOTHING.

>>36274025

Don't do any of this, all you will do is waste money.

Understand stretch marks are scarring at the deepest point of the skin, and therefore NO OIL/CREAM/WHATEVER WILL EVER PENETRATE DEEP ENOUGH TO AFFECT THEM.
>>
Learn to accept them or save up for laser treatment.
>>
>>36274011
dam some lucky bastard tore that ass up
>>
>>36274011
Stretch marks can be beautiful; not always bad.
>>
The only really effective method is laser treatment.
>>
File: 1452369846726.jpg (69 KB, 550x414) Image search: [Google]
1452369846726.jpg
69 KB, 550x414
Stretch marks are battle scars.
Why would you want to hide your battle scars?
>>
>>36276112
because they are hecka uggo
>>
>>36276132
Your mom is hecka uggo and still you don't hide her
>>
>>36276196
i bet u ride her fag boi
>>
>>36276201
yea, morbidly obese women are my fetish
makes me diamond hard when I feed her my diamond hard cock
>>
>>36274011
those stretchs make her about 0.0001% less attractive
>>
>>36274076
This guys is right unfortunately, stretch marks are scars and there's nothing you can do about them barring surgical treatment. I'm cutting and I'm already getting them so I'm using biooil in the hopes that they won't become big purple welts, but even as a preventative measure I'm not keeping my hopes up.
>>
File: IMG_20160306_085058.jpg (98 KB, 720x804) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160306_085058.jpg
98 KB, 720x804
Buy a derma roller / micro needle roller (at least with needles the size of 2.5 mm) and use this every 3-4 weeks. Massive improvement of my stretch marks!
Additionally I use bio coconut oil as lotion a few times a week which is supposed to reduce them as well.
>>
>>36274011
there are none, no point in smearing them in any oils, it just won't happen, they'll become white in some time
>>
>>36274063
Well, you're wrong.
>>
>>36276947
PICS OR DIDNT HAPPEN
>>
Pretty sure that pic related can be fixed with stuff like laser treatment, chemical peels, and dermarolling.
>>
>>36279068
I didn't took fucking before and after pictures. Just invest 8 bucks in a derma roller and try it yourself.
>>
>>36274011
eh they fade eventually. Like I have some on my upper arms and front delts. Few years ago they were kinda visible, now they are almost invisible.

If you feel you must do something try vitamin E oil or coco butter. Heck maybe regular butter would work.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.