[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do you write down your lifts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
So do you write down your lifts?
>>
>>36269491
I have my list in Notepad on my phone, more for the weights rather than the order of lifts or anything like that.
>>
wouldn't it be better to just according to how you feel?

like sometimes you feel all hype and strong and other days you feel sluggish and weak.
>>
>>36269538
Um absolutely not, how dyel are you?
You have to keep track of the weights youre lifting so you can track your progress, push yourself and make sure you are getting stronger.
>>
>>36269491
I do, it helps me keep track of everything. Also I work out in a homegym, so no one sees me writing in my little notebook with the targaryen sigil on it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>That guy who keeps track of his compound lifts
>That guy who writes down on his journal after every set
>>
>>36269664
>targaryen sigil on it
Cringe
>>36269675
Autism
>>
File: 1428893960569.jpg (80 KB, 635x500) Image search: [Google]
1428893960569.jpg
80 KB, 635x500
>>36269695
>>
>>36269695
>keeping track of your lifts is autism but keeping track of calories somehow isn't
>>
google sheets
>>
>>36269718
>>36269724
I meant how chaotic that notebook was, nothing wrong with keeping track as i said above i use notepad on my phone.
>>
>>36269759
>i use notepad on my phone.

>that guy who looks at his phone in between sets

Autism
>>
File: ShiggyBats.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ShiggyBats.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>36269801
>that guy who memes
Autism
>>
>>36269563
Fucking this. Holy shit it makes a difference.
>>
>>36269538
It's people like you who are the reason we still have to say DYEL
>>
I do not track my lifts because I do not suffer from alzheimer and can remember what weight I'm using for each lift.

I also don't care about my progress on paper because I am not a competing weightlifter. I'd rather track my progress using a mirror and a scale
>>
>>36269675
I do this. Have years of gains written on those classical notepads.
My handwriting is better tho.
>>
>>36269987
>can remember what weight I'm using for each lift.
guess why I know you're a novice
>>
>>36269987
>I do not track my lifts
>can remember what weight I'm using for each lift
I have news for you, you are tracking.
>>
>>36269491
I text them to my gf if I lift with my m8, and to my m8 if I lift with my gf.
Can be a bit of a hassle to find my latest numbers if I've missed a couple of days but works fine.
>>
>>36271358
Why would you do this instead of using an app or notes on your phone?
>>
>>36271390
So my m8 and gf know what I've been lifting? It's not rocket science mang. And if I'm going to text it either way I don't really need to use an app.
>>
I started today so so i can know what i lifted and know how much to increase from next time
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.