[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, what's the easiest way to pull girls at clubs? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: m_4576813_rjmodt1sO15P.jpg (81 KB, 651x960) Image search: [Google]
m_4576813_rjmodt1sO15P.jpg
81 KB, 651x960
/fit/, what's the easiest way to pull girls at clubs? I haven't been out to a club for like a year, since I got /fit/ and I never had any luck before but am heading out tonight. Everyone says its easy as fuck but I just never 'got' it. Does being /fit/ make it really any easier?
>>
>>36267816
Have fun and be yourself
>>
>>36267839
OK mum
>>
>>36267816
Be white and good looking, and spend a lot of money
>>
>>36267861
I'm white and probably a 7/10
>>
>>36267816
JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO XD
>>
>>36267891
here is the thing. 90% of the guys in the club will be probably more /fit/ than you and richer
lower your standards and bring drugs.
gl
>>
Dress well, be confident, talk "desinterested"
When dancing lay an arm on her and when she likes it kiss her
>>
>>36267839
This guy right here OP. Just look like you're already having fun and don't try to look like you're just there to pick up girls. (DON'T look like those guys standing at the edge of the dance floor eye raping girls) Just get in there and start dancing, maybe try glancing over grills, if someone is into you you'll probably catch them looking back at you. If this happens a few times ask them if they want to dance. My favorite line is "Do you want to dance?"
>>
>>36268098
What if I can't dance that well?
>>
>>36268114
If you don't dance you shouldn't be in a club, because you are obviously not having fun and it shows. Try other places.
>>
>>36268114
How did you get /fit/? You did something that you were not good at until you were good at it.
>>
>>36268114
Then dance hard. Pick up a girl, push press her, she'll be wetter than a migrant in the Mediterranean.
>>
>>36268114
Also just try to see what other people are doing and try to do something similar.
>>
>>36268114
Learn the basics. Vary them a bit to the music. Be confident
>>
>>36268220
Confidence is key. You can pull girls with shit dancing as long as you look confident. Step 1 is ALWAYS not giving a fuck.
>>
I live in Argentina,here you just grab them by the hand,they will look at you,and in less than a 2 sec,decide if they wanna dance with you.
Dont ask to kiss them,after a while dancing together just try to touch her libs with yours,simple.
>>
>>36268276
things are different in civilised countries mate
>>
>>36268276
Don't listen to this man, he lives in a shit tier country. This will get yourself kicked out in most civilized places.
>>
>>36268276
Lmao Argentina

You people think you're European so hard
>>
>>36267816
Go say hi. Girls are always more shy than you. Ask her stuff about herself, don't talk much about yourself. Don't be scared if she has ten more girls around her, they are there for the same reason you are. I suggest watching Ryan gosling in simple stupid love or sth like that. That's the way everyone does it. Good luck anon
>>
>>36268374
OP said he's going to a club so I'm assuming music is going to be pretty loud. This might not be the best advice m8.
>>
>>36268276
It makes me kek when SJWs complain about rape culture in America when this is considered normal in shit places.
>>
>>36268402
Not everywhere in the club. Easier to meet girls in the lounge/smoking area imo and then go dancing with them

Also why is everybody so weirded out by the Argentinian? Do you guys really ask before you kiss a girl? German here never did that
>>
>>36268402
He just gas to go closer to her ears and speak loudly. It's not easy to fuck this up
>>
>>36268276
Live in canada and this works
>>
>>36268464
True, but not every club has access to those to those things.

I think you misunderstand it. It's more the image of someone going around grabbing girls hands until someone dances with them and then planting a kiss without regard to a girl giving them signals that she wants to. Just because a girl dances with you for a while doesn't mean she wants to make out.
>>
>>36268506
Never said not to do it, just that it might make things more difficult.
>>
>>36268114
>not going to the club and using the reload animations from various shooting games
>making it
>>
>>36268550
>girls
>knowing what they want
Fucking betas, you cucks are scared to kiss a girl that's dancing with you.
>>
>>36267816

you pull girls by having weed and cocaine.

That's literally it.

you can be completely skeleton mode and wrecked in the face but if you have drugs qt's will fuck you if you dope them out for free.

unethical? yeah. Rape? most educated people would say yes. But that's club culture.

He who has the drugs gets the pussy.
>>
>>36268633
You have redpilled me brother. I am now enlightened. My only regret is not realizing sooner. I will make it my life's mission to spread your wisdom to the ends of the earth. You are truly a god amongst men.
>>
>>36268675
Pretty on point for club sluts. Bitches all about the $$$ and dope.
>>
>>36268678
>Dancing with a club slut
>Kissing club slut while dancing
>redpill
Damn you're stupid. Being confident and taking a chance isn't "redpill". Nobody likes a guy who has no direction.
>>
>>36268633
>>36268675
>>36268682
Samefag
>>
>>36268174
KEK
>>
>>36267816
>Does being /fit/ make it really any easier

well it sure as hell doesn't make it any harder.
unless you're an autist.

you're not an autist are you?
>>
File: 1450210063478.png (121 KB, 1548x1468) Image search: [Google]
1450210063478.png
121 KB, 1548x1468
>>
>>36268709
I wasn't being sarcastic my brother.
>>
>>36267816
>walk up to them
>be funny and no creepy
see, not even hard. every girl wants a smart funny guy, and every girl at a club is out to meet someone. remember that, and be really suave.
>>
>>36268374
>>36268374
also, dont follow these kind of rules from ~~le alpha~~ ~~pua~~ male, where you act as the girl is retard.
>'dont talk about yourself"
>'slightly put her down'
those are bullshit and make you look autistic. just me a cool, funny, genuine guy (with a cocky humor, its the only tip i give. girls are so eager to meet a perfect guy, if you give her the bait she'll bealieve out of sheer hope, but still not taking yourself too seriously to not look like a prick)
its that anon, and if she doesn't even listen to you, or ignore you right away, don't pressure. lots of fish on the sea.
>>
>>36268793
You write like a retard, but you write the truth. I like you, anon.
>>
>>36268821
sorry, not my native language.
>>
>>36267839
What if the music's too loud and my feet start hurting?
>>
>>36268900
Don't worry about it faggot. Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>36268917
Then leave, you won't be having a good time. Make a flow chart and bring it with you. Refer to it if you have trouble.
>>
>>36267816
>fit/, what's the easiest way to pull girls at clubs?

since you probably don't wanna pull whales, just use a regular grip... if you're, for some reason, a chubby chaser, opt for a mixed grip
>>
>>36268917
Sit down somewhere further away from the music
>>
>>36268917
do more squats
>>
>>36268917
simple: drink more.
>>
>>36267816
LOL don't try to 'pull girls at clubs' in the first place, fool, they're all skanks and not worth the trouble they'll cause you.
>>
>>36267816
The best way to get women is to objectify them. Think of them only as the life support system for their a vagina. Just thinking this way will affect your interactions and make women think you are alpha. This really works, trust me, I'm from the internet.
>>
>>36268917

Then you stand in a corner, clutching your drink close to your chest, and observe the chads and staceys
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.